Who else is rewatching this right now to prepare for the biggest movie of 2017?

Who else is rewatching this right now to prepare for the biggest movie of 2017?

sounds painful

It's fucking great what are you talking about

I'm gonna rewatch the original trilogy and TFA sometime this week before I drop acid and see the first IMAX showing of TLJ on thursday night

>those compression artifacts
t-thanks YIFY!

you do know it's on Netflix right?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I can handle it. I'm a big guy.

>t. Disney Shill

Harrison Ford couldn't even deliver the lines without laughing.

He literally looks at the camera and rolls his eyes.

He mocks the audience who's watching this shit fest on multiple occasions saying things like, "ohhh sure well just light speed past the force field." Laughs eye roll.

>JJ Abrams used Han Solo as a Vector to make fun of you. To Mock the audience and the stupid shit he thinks of Star Wars. You were just to stupid to understand it. He has nothing but contempt for you.
>Look at the movie he made and tell me that isn't the truth....

And that's why Lucas Stares him down and flips off the Camera. most normies don't understand the Contempt (((Disney))) and (((Abrams))) have for them. They worship the kike who hates and despises them.

Pathetic really.

>So we blow it up. There's always a way to do that.
>cue laugh-track for TBBT audience so they know it's a joke

Nah, once was enough.

>Ford rölls his eyes very shtupid mömömömö
Fuck off you dumb fuck. The force awakens is as good as any star wars movie, which is overly hyped family flicks.

>I still haven't watched more than 10 movies of the new movie.
>Won't be watching the new new movie.
>Apparently they made a prequel between those two movies.

O-oy gevalt, goy, don't you want to go to multiple viewings of a dumbed-down common denominator sabershit movie/toy commercial at 25 bucks a pop (including mystery-meatdogs, nacholestorol chips and fructose corn syrop sugar dranks so processed you might as well be injecting molten plastic into your nutsack), what's wrong with you??

10 minutes of the new movie**

Nice film criticism you fucking idiot.

First 10-15 minutes of TFA:

>Max von Sydow programs a robot to roll away in the sand, slowly, with some secret information, as he knows evil is coming.
>Space nazis arrive. Instead of a radar sweep finding a nutsack-shaped droid stuck in the sand "500yards south-east", they interrogate one dude.
>Sorry don't know about the info. -Oke let's kill everyone and not pursue info further.
>Instead of some villager snitching to save himself or his family.
>"yeah guys the info's on the droid, they released it like 3 minutes away, it's probably stuck in the sand like 500 yards in that direction, it rolls in the sand just follow the trail"
>Nope, they just genocide the village instead.
>One negro refuses to fire gun.
>The penalty for insubordination during an operation for ANY nation participating in either of the world war was death.
>But EBIL SPACE NAZIS sent Boyega to the time-out corner to think about what he's done instead of a lazer beam to the dome.
>Take one prisoner on the ship and fail at interrogating.
>The japanese 80 years ago or iraqis 40 years later could find out any info by using bamboo, thin wire and your dickhole in recors time.
>Super-advanced evil space nazis including that dude with the lightsaber who should probably know how to read/manipulate minds by waving his fucking hand just shrugs.
>after all this happened, the nutsack-shaped robot is now as far as 650 yards away from its starting point (sand in chassis).

It is at this point i stopped watching the movie, but the rest of it is probably stupid and also shit.

Fuck off, shill

>Wrote this in a shill thread that was 404'd straight away.

Fucking classic

>move or be moved
What did Lucas mean by this ?

>Sup Forums told me to hate TFA so now I hate TFA
>Wow! I have interesting opinions!

>Hating TFA now because Sup Forums instead of forming your own opinion straight away like

implying this isn't pasta

It isn't.

t. samefagging cunt who just wrote it

For

Sounds like a cool life user, i wish i were you

That sounds unpleasent, why not go outside and explore nature or some shit? I can't stand being high indoors

nobody likes tfa, even normies say it's a ripoff of the originals

That's a big fat negative on that one OP.
Thanks for another great Star Wars™ thread.

who else is going to the red carpet premiere tonight?

>wasting an acid trip for this garbage
Shameful

Because not everyone enjoys the same things you do, and plus it's fucking cold outside right now.

Did it for TFA and had a blast. Fuck off

I never post in these, but my biggest problem with this movie:

It's not very pretty looking. I guess I like it when Ray is being chased by Kylo through the rocky forest at the green planet. Star Wars is all about location and use of colour for me.

Having the sky turn red in Han Solo's death scene ruins that part of the movie for me.

>bragging about acid on the internet
Underage detected.