Sonichu Thread

Sonichu was ultimately a coping mechanism for it's author. It represented a world where Chris could turn his obsessions with toys and video games into friends that he had power over and special abilities that he could attribute to himself, all in response to the intense loneliness and powerlessness he experienced in reality.

What more advanced trolling sagas like Asperchu ultimately accomplished was a breach of this imaginary world. By breaking the illusion of omnipotence over the characters and environment that drove Chris to keep feeding into it, they effectively caused him to abandon Sonichu altogether. This could have been a wake-up call for Chris, but it seems to have broken him more than anything, hence the transgender antics he's been acting out ever since.

I don't even know why I'm making a thread about this. I guess at the end of the day I just feel really bad for Chris and the circumstances that lead him to where he is now, despite what a terrible person he's always acted like. In a way he seems to have acted as a canary in the coal mine for the current lot of entertainment obsessed, internet addicted, emotionally and socially stunted undesirable young men that's been growing exponentially over the past decade. Like a beacon signaling the end of masculinity in the west and subsequent collapse of civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GevY7tLRvcY
sonichu.com/cwcki
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dz0cZ-t2cI
youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw
youtube.com/watch?v=IVJBoE8fAE4
youtube.com/watch?v=QPVOyfwiGf8
sonichu.com/cwcki/Pmurt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 someone posts Chris-Chans taint-pussy

i was expecting a story time thread, but whatever.
i don't get how a guy like him is even still alive?

The obsession that grew around this guy is more pathetic and creepy than anything that ever showed up in Sonichu

This desu

You don't have to tell me, but during the stone age

That's one way to keep things moving I suppose.

I'd say he's just lucky, but he does have a knack for making people feel bad for him. He'd be in a MUCH deeper hole than he is now if not.

to the point that they even give chris money so he can spend it on transformers toys and legos

Don't forget that he was lying about his Mom's Medicine so he could get more money to spend on legos

I do kinda feel bad for Chris because of how much he's been harassed over the years, but at the same time he brought it upon himself with his odd and disturbing behavior.

How long until the image of his infected taint shows up?

It'd make a good movie.

Pretty much this. The fact that Kiwi Farms still makes regular CWC threads nitpicking every little facebook post from the guy says more about them than Chris himself.

The page that established Rosechu is canon Futa

it's weird how whenever i look at chris chan, he still looks like someone who's stuck in 2006, like he's some sort of time traveler who was lucky enough to have sega give him a time machine.

when was it that gamefreak started doing gender differences in pokemon and when was this comic?

I'd say tranny chis is fairly CURRENT YEAR
youtu.be/GevY7tLRvcY

>to the point that they even give chris money so he can spend it on transformers toys and legos
It's supposed to be for his family expenses and to finish his comic/handmade crap, that the fat fuck spends it in toys is another story.

Before, but the gender differences had been established by the time trolls discovered it.

Chris could have easily explained it that way, but instead he insisted that because the tip of Raichu's tail was outside of the panel that made it female.

Gen 4, which was 2007.
She really is a futa.

now that's just ratchet nigga

sheeeiiiit, when has he made a new comic?
all i've seen him do is play smash bros and call one of his mii fighter figures 'autism' while getting beat up by 3 sonics

Chris could be making fucking bank with Sonichu merch; he's been given $1000 by one guy just to finish a new book. Seems like once he's obligated to do something he just loses all interest.

In his recent videos is he trying to make his voice higher pitched intentionally or are the treatments actually working

hahaha, anyway, how's his sex life user?

His treatments consist of listening to binaural tracks on youtube and rubbing oestrogel on his mantits so I would assume not.

>sonichu.com/cwcki
>It has been 15 days since Chris begged for money.
>It has been 526 days since Chris worked on his paid obligations to make new Sonichu content.

Yep, they even keep track of that.
And now he's selling his dead father's stamp collection.

>I just feel really bad for Chris
dont do that, chris is a monster, chris is currently trying to hawk bobs stamp collection, i dare you to name one legit thing he will buy with any proceeds.

He lost his virginity to a hooker awhile back, he tried sending her flowers IIRC

What a story Mark

stamps are only worth a damn in prison

did he use a condom?
i feel bad for the hooker when she found out he smell like piss, sweat and shit

>sonichu enjoys "popular" music
>cwcville described as a vibrant city
>only has an "average" amoung(sic) of cool places to chill at

Whats so great about chris is that his work is even weirder when you break down the little things too.

He is a moron with no empathy who refuses to learn from his mistakes, but I can't help but feel things could've gone better for him if he wasn't so coddled by everyone around him growing up.

what does chris have against cherry coke?

Just hold out for the sex androids user, hell even good virtual reality would pretty much make civilization collapse.

>a fucking Knuckles recolor

It's always entertaining to see what needlessly specific details his autistic mind deems necessary to elaborate on. Just the way you think when you're trapped in your own mind for so long.

>It's been 10 years since Diamond and Pearl

So shit games Platinum on the other hand is one of the best Pokemon games out there

> a vibrant community with good people and average among of cool places to chill at.
last time i remember, some of cwcville's residents were jerkops, 4cent garbage and mary lee walsh.
>cool places to chill at
COUGH! loitering COUGH!

>Platnium is just a better Diamond and Pearl
Really activates the almonds.

rank the chaotic combo from best to worst

>Actual personality sort of tier

magi-chan

>weird stereotype tier

punchy sonichu

>wow its fucking nothing tier

rest

At least he can draw faces better than Vanessa Del Rey.

Now we are just waiting for Barb to die or Chris to make another public appearance.

We were spoiled by the GameStop incident.

isn't platinum just the same shit but with a different legendary and story?
those game had a very awful way to started cause that shit's slow as fuck

He doesn't give 2 cents about his slanderous trolls! That's why he spends most of the comic demonizing them!

I love how his self-insert has more of a description than the actual characters

platinums extra postgame stuff was done better, it had a better variety of mons to catch, and the alterations to the end of the team galactic plot were loads better.

The fix to surfing alone made it worth buying again

This reminds me of alot of Marvel's writers. America Chávez is basically this.

Sonichu is unironically a better comic than America. Just wait until the #2 storytime tomorrow...

This is one of my favorite sub-episodes. It's such childish romantic wish-fulfillment it makes Star Vs. fans look mature

How so? In that they're constantly demonizing le hateful racist nazi white men?

it's also better than Champions, holy shit i got monkeys pawed so hard when i wished to have more Viv

With a better writer, CWC and Salweel would get togheter.

its great hearing him ramble on about details that don't matter while he leaves important plot shit off panel.

I'm behind, the last thing I saw was her teasing about a microtransgression in the first or second issue and kissing Hulk.

>look up Brunswick stew
>link is purple from the last time I looked it up

I am in Sonichu threads too much.

i can't believe that at one point i kinda was like chris.
>spent the majority of my free time hanging out at gamestop playing demos and guitar hero, including talking/annoying to the customers and employees
>made shitty comics that where the main character was basically a self insert of me.
i stop doing that shit after i was 13 and my grandma died, then i lost my virginity at 14, and now as an adult whenever i go to gamestop i the foot fetish guy is always there to have a normal conversation with me only to change the subject to how much he loves feet.
>"by the way user, i'd like to remind you that i have a thing for feet" "do you think tracer from overwatch has soft feet?" "i like how the modelers designed ryus feet for the new SFV"

I never noticed his eyes are different colors until today.

Do you think CWC has ever subconsciously influenced your purchasing decisions?

I can't drink orange soda anymore without being reminded of tard cummies

Waid conveniently decided that she would pull her dads best stunt and permanently wipe all emotion from her personality. so that he wouldnt have to struggle to replicates Kings amazing work.

it took you that long to notice?
chris chan is a fine example of how not to make and oc or self insert

Not that I can think of. Just him becoming trans was a more "of course!" thing and makes me think all trans people are like him. I've only met one I know of and he wasn't the same as CWC, but pretty fucking stupid and delusional too. Hopefully they are the exceptions to the rule.

Shit like that is just part of growing up for more people than you'd think. Something Chris never quite figured out apparently

Like making a shitty self insert comic, being a millennial transtrender is just a way of creating an artificial sense of importance for yourself. Instead of being validated by your imaginary friends, you're forcing everyone else to play along with your delusions.

Did he have any reaction to the Election?

is his job just, making shitty playdoh sonichu medallions and getting paid for a comics he hasn't even finished?

He literally made a post on facebook encouraging people to have trump assassinated

As in the election of Donald Trump? no, not really.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dz0cZ-t2cI

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw

youtube.com/watch?v=IVJBoE8fAE4

youtube.com/watch?v=QPVOyfwiGf8

Enjoy
sonichu.com/cwcki/Pmurt

He tweeted begging for someone to assassinate Trump, tried voodoo magic with his Transformers toys, and announced his prayers for him to die before inauguration.

35 Years old.

I don't think he's ever been employed.

He was, in a Mcdonald's if I'm not wrong

chris was 'employed' as a door to door knife salesman and actually employed, for like a month, at a wendys.

Did he do any actual work? One of the Wendy's here has a guy that just cleans tables and hands out mints to people. He's quiet and doesn't get in anyone's way, but obviously retarded. At least he's doing something to feel worthwhile.

i'd hate to be the guy who got a burger made from the dirty ass hands of chris chan.

i'm not entirely sure, but he got fired according to himself, because they didnt like his donald duck impersonation. more likely he didnt do shit and said creepy perv shit to every boyfriend free girl that walked in.

>that tshirt in the first video

Did fluttershy get diabetes?

Listening to him explain his employment history to Kacey's "father" is one of the funniest and saddest moments in Chris trolling.

I've only ever hung out in the Sonichu threads and read the comics and comments about him. I've watched little bits of some videos but his voice is so weird I can't stand it. Probably for the best I avoid his videos.

it's just him vloging and complaining, nothing of worth.

Nah, Platinum is trash too. Gen 4 is an abomination.

There are really only a few worth checking out if you aren't an obsessive CWC autist like myself. The Alec Benson Leary calls are probably my favorite, probably the most direct presentation of how immune to logic he is.

trips checked
the only thing good from that game was shinx

>nothing of worth.
maybe not recently, but the old vidoes are full of shit that is a lot more off the charts batshit insane than vloging

>chris chan fucks a playstation
>chris fucks JULAY
>chris sings smell yo dick
and so on

do people even still troll this guy or has he been desensitized from trolling?

haha, no.

There's another one he put out more recently, showing of his "sex moves" with another blowup doll. I'd argue it's more traumatizing than the older stuff

i don't get the point of sex dolls.

he doesnt open random emails anymore so its basically impossible to get his attention. we're in a stage now where we just have to wait until there's a major break caused by chris doing something insane and questionably legal. or Barb dying.

the one he did for the 'lesbian' couple? yeah that was weird. I wonder what Barb thinks of the semen he has in their freezer.

does that women even enjoy living?

It lets someone simulate sex without a partner. I dunno, nothing I'd want, even one of those pricy Real Dolls, since it doesn't respond in any way.

A masturbator sleeve / Fleshlight, sure.

>Game Freak's Lightning
Go back to taking Lucario's knot, slut.

People started going easier on him after his dad passed, he started wising up to it around the same time anyway

Me neither. How you can enjoy sticking it in a plastic corpse is beyond me.

whats up with the whole pickle thing? is it because their phallic or does chris just hate the taste

She seemed really out of it when she was on video last summer. I don't think anyone even knows what Barb does most of the time.

they are phallic, he refers to other mens dicks as pickles, his own is a duck. The Man in the Pickle Suit didnt help.

I'm not the first to say it, but I have an uneasy feeling Chris is going to become an even more unhinged Norman Bates after she goes

makes me wonder if chris will fuck his dead mothers corpse before having her buried or cremated.