This show is terrible

>Amethyst:...man, Rubies are dumb.
>Garnet: Not all of them.
>Lapis: So, were you guys really intent on never letting me out if Steven gave the mirror back to you?
>Everyone: Uh...
>star iris out

Why didn't this happen?

>Lapis Steven and Peridot get their ship stolen by the dumbest Ruby

Garnet isn't wrong

that was more because steven is dumb/naive. Peridot was cool with having her around I guess but wasn't opting to show her their secret shit and lapis was suspicious of her.

They stopped caring about making this show good after Gem Drill

>uh oh he has a point
>better call it bait so I don't have to defend shitty writing

you mean with gem drill
talking down the cluster was the laziest cop-out in the show so far. It was only a sign of what was to come.

stop making SU threads and go to trash retard, we all know it's shit

The episodes where they go to that Space Zoo with no problems was even worse in that regard

This show can't help but keep the status quo for almost everything

Steven is only like that when it's convenient for the plot.

Wait I never saw this episode? How did Steven fuck up?

how many people spend 4 hour with peridot alone and not getting any infomation about home world .

steven doesn't know how to ask questions.
Most of the episode plots are dependent on that. He is fucking retarded and so are the writers.

This.

He's been around with the Gems for a few years now and he's mentally 8 years old. Kids ask questions ALL OF THE TIME. Like I was surprised he didn't know what poofing was since it apparently happened to Amethyst all of the time

>star iris out
Steven: I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!

I hate that shit. Peridot know everything about the homeworld, the diamonds and Rose. This show is fucking stupid

He sure does

BTW I wonder what kind of conversation Bismuth and Lapis will have once they meet. They might be shitty enough to skip over that too!

The dumbest ruby was the ditzy one

Ben and Matt are leaving next season I think so that just leaves Rebecca and probably two other people who will take their places

GOOD thing Zuke is gone, she would have become a writer for sure

They didn't know that Lapis was conscious in there. And they just wanted to make sure it was safe to let her out before Steven did.

AND THEY WERE RIGHT. WHEN STEVEN LET HER OUT SHE ALMOST KILLED EVERYONE IN THE WORLD.

I pretty much gave up on the show after Gem Drill. I couldn't take sitting through more filler for something important to happen only for it to fall flat. I recently decided to watch the blue diamond stuff and yet again, I was let down. I watched Lion 4 on youtube since it popped up in my recommended videos and what do you know, it is Steven crying and being a little bitch about absolutely nothing and the plot goes nowhere. I don't know why I even bothered.

Spoiler -------> Lion 4: Alternate Ending is a filler episode , which most people think that is the episode that answer who is real culprit that shatter pink diamond .

>steven spends the entire first episode of the Space Arc relentlessly asking questions

>to the point that the gems almost kick his ass out

>he only stops because his dad gets goddamned kidnapped

Autists: HUUUR HOW COME STEVEN NEVER ASKS QUESTIONS

I feel like when people here talk about this show they either thinks it's the greatest masterpiece of our generation or the worst show to exist and never in between or is just baiting
I said this before and I will say it again I do like this show (and I can understand why some don't and it does have flaws) but it honestly just poison for discussion at this point

Dude this is Sup Forums all opinions are trash here.
Good ones bad ones, they're all trash because this is Sup Forums the site for contrarian hipsters.

>They didn't know that Lapis was conscious in there.
Yes they did, because she was talking to Steven.

>And they just wanted to make sure it was safe to let her out before Steven did. AND THEY WERE RIGHT. WHEN STEVEN LET HER OUT SHE ALMOST KILLED EVERYONE IN THE WORLD.
Because the Crystal Gems cracked her gem and enslaved her to a mirror.

I'm not a Lapisfag by any means and she's done some terrible shit herself (fusing with Jasper instead of just taking her out with water) but she shouldn't tolerate being around Garnet Pearl and Amethyst.

Stop liking bad shows then, so you won't get triggered by legit criticism

The problem wasn't asking questions, the problem was him getting an attitude about it before Pearl and Garnet are able to explain, acting out of character for forced drama. Same thing in Lion 4 when he gets immediately mad when he goes to Rose's trash.

Steven is the autist here, and so are you.

>Because the Crystal Gems cracked her gem and enslaved her to a mirror.
Bismuth definitely cracked her gem but it was home world who put her in the mirror, hell by the time Pearl found it was years after the war and they thought she was just a broken artifact.

He asked questions (Fucking finally, after 4 seasons he gather the power all of his brain cells and manage to not be a retard for once) and then the CGs didn't want to give any answers, then he sperg the fuck out and caused all kinds of trouble

But the problems didn't came from him asking questions, it came from him sperging the fuck out and being a retard, like always, he doesn't seem to understand these people want him, his friends, and his planet dead and doesn't understand basic things like subtlety or caution

But if anything those episode gave retards an excuse to pull up whenever logical questions should pop up and say "Steven asked questions ONCE and he almost die" ignoring what actually happened.

Fucking THIS.

in Storm in the Room, I was waiting the whole episode for
>Show me Pink Diamond
or
>Show me what happened to Pink Diamond
or
>Show me how the Crystal Gems started

But no we got weak mommy conflict and absolutely no questions or answers.

what happened to that episode anyway? All info points to late march but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere

it'll air sometime this month

And when he finally started asking questions, the CGs acted like evasive spergs and tried shutting that shit down. No wonder he never bothered being curious before, the gems made sure he was an emotionally stunted retard.

But they did find out who she was eventually before Pearl gave the mirror to Steven.

I mean even if they thought it was a homeworld gem stuck in there that's still messed up.

Bismuth didn't crack her gem, it got stepped on when homeworld abandoned the planet in a panic and she was dropped at the galaxy warp. The gems wouldn't have let her out because they're paranoid fucks, but they would have bubbled her so at least she wasn't in some sort of conscious paralyzed hell.

They didn't know she was a conscius gem. They thought she was a history mirror thing.

Wait a second... that hair.....
That grim edgy backstory and her lust for revenge, insulting, yelling like an emo and making everyone feel like shit.
SASSUJKKKKEEE!!!!
LAPIS Lazuli is SASSSKEEEEE!!!

Then why did they show such concern when Steven told them it acts like a person? Wouldn't the correct responce to that be trying to free it?

This episode is clearly a metaphor for immigration and the tolerance of the left for dangerous and subversive elements therein. Very risky and topical.

She's actually from Fantaman.

I hate this show because of the porch monkeys and niggers and kike fag space rocks. sjw tier garbage.

Or Golden Bat if you're not from europe.

Epic falseflag my man.

They didn't know who was conscious in there. They probably thought it was a homeworld gem that would do something dangerous. Which is exactly what it was.

no she's shit

Outside of character building which is needlessly too long for its own good, the show has very little going for it and even then, outside of the main 4, everyone else is either annoying or bland. The antagonists are pretty shit.

This is why you dont let fan service run a show. It feels like they have no idea how to write a story as think 'Well as long as we just fill the inbetween with fun filler it'll be fine'

Peridot not also being suspicious makes no sense

Well that's literally canon. The guys mental state determines his physical age and he hasn't changed since he was like 10 and he's old enough to be in high school

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
YOU CAN'T NOT LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But he's been characterized as the most emotionally mature of the Gems.

That's a reflection of the gems being horribly immature

Just look at Pearl losing it over his dead mother

Or Garnet when she un fuses and the two gems have panic attacks when they are separated

Or everything about Amythyst

why not ask other gem , he can always ask lapis lazuri who 100% cooperate to him and live during gem war , or peridot will answer most of the question if steven ask her .

>horribly immature

Aliens that have lived thousands of years and have gone through war only to be like immature adult humans. Purple armrest I guess gets a 'pass' of a sort for not being in the war and being technically younger (and the writers deciding it was a good idea to omit any kind of human war from history despite the fact that the modern society is exactly the same as ours) but still.

We have this thread every day.
The general isn't even alive anymore.

Wasn't he still dealing with the fall out of his mother, who was just short of perfect, was actually a murderer?

They haven't stopped caring.

It's just regardless if they care or not they can't write for shit.

Eh.
Like any writer, sometimes they hit, sometimes they miss.

SU's crew is playing Fallout 1 with no skill investments.

>Aliens that have lived thousands of years and have gone through war only to be like immature adult humans.
In addition to Amethyst, Pearl was a slave who was rescued by someone who saw as her as more.
Pearl dedicated her life to this someone and that someone died, leaving Pearl a wreck.

Garnet is the only stable one.

Bullshit, she had a narrow job description that she knew everything about, and she did give information on that. Homeworld obviously operates on a very "need to know" basis. Peridot was jettisoned from homeworld to her first assignment the moment she emerged, and that job is all she's ever known

She had indepth knowledge on the caste system and how it operated, along with gem "biology".

Lapis didn't deserve to be let out. She's a psychopath.

>Garnet
>stable

Honestly, compared to the other two, she's more consistent in keeping her shit together.

She's only like that because she was trapped in their for 5000 years

I actually don't see what Amethyst's problem would be now that she met others like herself and saw that it's normal for them to all look different. And she is older and more powerful than the others regardless of her size, that's probably why it's so easy for her to shapeshift. She is still the only character that does it.

S4 was about the characters getting over their hang ups.

Lapis was still to into herself at the time. And yeah, the CG probably would left her in the mirror for centuries to come if it wasn't for Steven. Gem reasoning and morals are not entirely identical to human even if they try to imitate us. For them it was probably not worth the risk, none of them knew who Lapis was so probably the didn't know she was innocent and wouldn't risk releasing a Lapis Lazuli in an environment that would turn her into a ridiculously powerful threat without being sure it's an ally or an enemy.

Pearl had no issues using the mirror before so who knows why Lapis only tried to communicate with Steven and not with any of her other captors before.

It's possible they do know who she was, and know that she killed a lot on their side and that she is keeping the peace with them just because she can't assimilate with new Homeworld and failed her mission. She still doesn't seem trustworthy.

>S4 was about the characters getting over their hang ups.

It was supposed to be but these hangups'll come back regardless for damn sure.

>She still doesn't seem trustworthy
Watch latest episodes. Lapis seems pretty chill around the CG now. Even to the point of being excited at the prospect of imitating them.

Gee no wonder why I hate Steven now
Now he's a crying little bitch
Especially in Light Distortion

proof? for all we know her being a psychopath is why she was poofed

She was visiting Earth when Bismuth poofed her unprovoked

Amethyst hasn't had an autistic meltdown in a while

I work at CN and know some intel.ask me anything you want

Why does your show suck

I don't know, I saw some hidden antipathy towards both Garnet and Amethyst. Besides, what she did (or rather did not) in Room For Ruby is quite questionable

can you suck your own dick