With all these shows coming back or being rebooted (PPG, Zim, Samurai Jack)...

With all these shows coming back or being rebooted (PPG, Zim, Samurai Jack), what are the chances of a Teen Titans continuation/reboot?

that isnt funny, user.

There already is one.

100%

I was being serious, and didn't have TTGO in mind. I was wondering if a continuation is possible. I mean Starfire never did get her own season. I don't know any show with these characters again even if it is a reboot (and I don't mean TTGO) would be interesting.

I wish they would have raped some other series to create "YOUR FAVORITE SHOW" instead of this one.

You have the movies.

>in 15 years TTGO will be rebooted as an edgy action cartoon with no jokes
>people will hate it and want their favorite show back

>zone logo on heel

I would love a Starfire season where it puts Blackfire in the spotlight as the main villain. I feel like she could be a really compelling villain if you give her the opportunity.

Eh, at this point I've come the the realization that this aspect of my childhood is dead forever

>this aspect
>implying
Places like Sup Forums would want her to actually win tho.

Maybe they could do a thing where in the middle act Blackfire succeeds with carrying out whatever nefarious plan she has and have the final act be the titans having to recuperate themselves and find a way to undo what Blackfire has done.

We have to buy/shill Judas Contact to have any chance of making it happen.

No. That will only send the message to the big wig executives that people are only interested in seeing more of JLvsTT Teen Titans instead of the 2003 animated series Teen Titans.

If the rumors about WB wanting to start their own streaming service making a new season would be good incentive for people join it.

>monkeys paw

its going to be an adult swim judas contract teen titans instead

Or even better, make their own IP. They go out of their way to say "this is not the old show. Stop complaining" but it's so clearly based on the 2003 incarnation right down to the original voice actors. If you don't want people comparing it to the old show, either make your own IP or stop using things based on that specific incarnation!?

Be glad it isn't a spade.
We all know what Cyborg does in those showers.

Me too. I wish they did this to Jack and made Samurai Jack Go featuring Da Samoorai.
Then Teen Titans got left with 12 episodes to tie up all the lose ends in their show, but they spent half of them on Beast Boy eating tofu and crying about Terra.

>Samurai Jack Go featuring Da Samoorai
Would actually work too, methinks.

I wish we had both TTG and Samurai Jack Go for maximum butthurt.
Then we got an action packed reboot of Johnny Test to top it off.