Lucas' Star Wars has a heart

Lucas' Star Wars has a heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9j7kLG7VK8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug
youtu.be/hN74bOubUug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never understood why the prequels get so much hate. Sure they aren't as good as the sequels to most but they are much better than the Disney shitfest we are currently experiencing.

>Never understood why the prequels get so much hate
Unfortunately that's what lead him selling lucasfilm to Disney. He publicly admits this. If only those bullies realised that actions have consequences we wouldn't have had this farce. Some criticism is fine but not that much. Who knows, George wouldn't have sold his studio and he would've directed Episode 7. If he saw the public opinion wave between criticism and demand for more Star Wars, maybe he would've improved on his mistakes and made a masterpiece.

What if...

I wonder (((who))) was criticizing them?

They were all really really really good.

I'm going to expand a little.

Basically Lucases Star Wars is unapologetically un-pc.

It is also not owned by Jewish interests but is massively popular. This is problematic.

The best comparison is that of he 1984 Movie "Dune" which was a stunning masterpiece.

Made by the Non Jewish delaurentiis productions, it was heavily panned by film critics even though it had great word of mouth. The negative coverage by Jewish Critics was enough to crater the film.

This flop brought the delaurentiis production company to financial ruin destroying the non Jewish film company.

It's only apparent Crime seemed to be hiring non Jewish actors in its film, being a non Jewish studio, and subtlety portraying the Count Vladaimir Harkonen as an AIDS riddled Homosexual.

Lucas Faced the same false flagging operation to destroy what have proved to be masterpieces and a beloved franchise because it wasn't propagandizing enough.

Now you may say that is cynical but it remains the truth.

(you) just posted this. Go back to/pol/ with this shit.

The prequels were bad movies but at least he tried to do something new.

Unfortunately DIsney interpreted our distaste of the PT as us not liking things that are new and different, instead of the truth. We love things that are new and different, we just don't like shitty dialogue and actors looking bored as shit.

Still totally true.

Watch the Phantom Menace, a movie about a trade war with China, then contemplate why Lucas was assfucked by his fellow Jews.

Wake up dude. The world isn't the Lilly flowers they've spoon fed you via their indoctrination vehicles.

>Wake up dude. The world isn't the Lilly flowers they've spoon fed you via their indoctrination vehicles.

I'm gonna guess that you don't shower very often, have a very unkempt beard, and you're skinny, but only because your metabolism is still good. I'm guessing you probably pick your nose when you're bored and never fully wipe after you shit because you got to get back to your forums and spread the truth. Get fucked.

damn touched a nerve did he?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but George Lucas is a lefty. He even banned Ronald Regan from visiting Skywalker ranch. Also, the prequels were mince and the criticisms of them were 100% valid.

>reddit formatting

>Watch the Phantom Menace, a movie about a trade war with China, then contemplate why Lucas was assfucked by his fellow Jews.
TPM is barelly about "trade" at all. It's just some background BS to advance the plot. WTF are you taking about? China?
>did he?
I know it's (you)

>George Lucas is a lefty.
THIS, and I feel like its a topic that gets over looked a lot. People thought that George making Padme and Anakin complete idiots was a jab at younger people, but we forget that they are meant to be the generation before the 70's. Anakin and Padme represent the older generation that fucked everything up so that their kids had to fix everything. George wasn't talking shit about young people, he was talking shit about his parents and the people who let Nixon and the people like Nixon become in charge in the first place.

Ad hominem: deflect from the argument by attacking the person. Holy shit you're pathetic.

what did nixon do wrong?

That's the only good flashback video:
youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug

The good stuff in the prequels was really fucking good, but the bad stuff was also horrendously bad.

Disney's nu-Wars are just consistently bland and boring with no soul and imagination shipped straight off a construction line. As batshit retarded as Lucas could be, at least he tried some interesting shit, a lot of which worked, and a lot which didn't work, but he tried.

I was almost expecting this to be from the same guy who did poetry.

Got caught.

youtu.be/hN74bOubUug
I like this one better, almost makes this toy commercial look interesting

Found the Trump supporter.

NO YOU MUST NOT SPEAK HIS NAME, REFER TO HIM AS 45 ONLY!

There's a whole lot of prequel apologists here.

Not me. I fucking hate those movies. I'm a Kurtz-fag thru and thru/

You can’t just give some credit becuase they “tried.” By that logic, every film would be a masterpiece

You may be misunderstanding something. They "tried" within the framework of an original franchise, thus you can't Lucas and the production team with that of every other film. What innovative thing did Nu-Wars do?

"I work very hard to make each movie different" - George Lucas

>thus you can't make an analogy between Lucas and the production team with that of every other film

Wow, that was very good. Thanks for sharing.

They're Asylum tier movies with a huge budget.

I refuse to believe people are so fucking weak minded and gullable that they'd fall for such obvious focus tested board room created shlop

Seriously. Fucking porgs?

>Wew if we recontextualize a scene that was created BEFORE the prequels and then re-edit it so that its meaning is changed from the original it "has a heart"

Go fuck yourself. You faggot Gen Z scum will never stop making excuses.