Time to settle this once and for all. Does she or does she not have a mouth?

time to settle this once and for all. Does she or does she not have a mouth?

They showed her toothbrush that one time.

well how else would she slurp on Dodger's yellow corkscrew?

vagina dentala

vagina dentala as well

>people freak out at the idea of vagina dentata yet fantasize about getting blowjobs

Guess that settles that.

No one bid on it.

Sex is not the same thing as cannibalism

you letting teeth near your dick in both scenarios, its the same risk

Why is she so perfect?

Reminder that she fell for Dodgers because he's not a duck, but rather a martian sleeper agent within the galactic protectorate.

I literally never got this.
And this is the reason.
Can any of you explain?

I just fucking realized that thats facepaint and not just a really weird mouth

Reminder that no Looney Tunes reboot, no matter how good itself, can ever live up to Duck Dodgers.

her face is just really really really black.

Some of the other martians have it as well.

How in the UNHOLY FUCK is there always a person like this in every one of duck dodgers threads? How do you even start thinking it's a mouth?
Is there some meme that I'm not getting here? Are you all in on the joke and I'm the only one left out? Is this a conspiracy? Am I in some sort of mind control game? Are the jews involved? Are the jews in cahoots?
I don't know

It does kind of bend depending on her mood. All things considered, there's people who don't know she actually has hair. They think it's some kind of head dress.

But either way you're in desperate danger of getting your dick bitten off.

>Being this autistic

You gotta wonder about it like this:
Mouth has a set function of chewing food. The teeth are in there to chew food. When you give a blowjob, you are misusing the mouth, and therefore you don't have to use all the functions of it.

Vagina has a set function of being penetrated with a dick. If it has a set of teeth, what purpose would they have but biting the dick?

The mouth isn't only for chewing food though. It's also for breathing, drinking,expressing, and talking. Therefor the vagina, even with teeth, can still be made for taking dick.

>You will never tenderly kiss her on the lips

That's really unfortunate.

but what are the vagina teeth for, if not for biting dick?
are they there to chew food? no.
At best they can be there to bite dick off in case of rape, in which case you better get that double-signed lawyer-approved consent paper

Read it in Daffy's voice, made it a 10/10 post

Could be for biting something that's not dick. Just because human teeth are for biting doesn't mean they're for biting dick. They're for biting food.

WHAT DO PUT IN VAG THAT NOT DICK

Food? Materials? Mars is a different environment than Earth. Selective pressures might have favored having a second mouth or just a vag mouth.

And it suddenly dawns on me: the only reason Daffy gets to be a winner in this show is that Bugs is nowhere in sight.

Why is everything so fucking yellow?

This

Alternate question: how badly does Tyr'ah'nee get her ass kicked if pic related happens?

Why would she get her ass kicked by a comma head?

Candace is actually a heavyworlder compared to Tyr'ahnee.

Willing to take Tyr'ahnee related draw requests.

more of this

How about this outfit with her normal hair? I just want to see how it looks.

its for removing condoms to ensure impregnation

She has a mouth it's just that Martian skin absorbs almost all light just like Vantablack.

Tyr dressed as a 1920's gangster

That hair and outfit is familiar.
God who is she model after again?

panty

Warm up sketch

This was fun.

In retrospect, it is a bit stiff. The chin's also a bit too long. I'll have to do better next time.

>raygun typewriter
nice

>traditional martian face paint perfectly aligns with the upper contours of a beak

may be on to something after all

Not a chance without Tom Jones

>female objectification on a children's cartoon, despicable.

Because Dejah Thoris

I like it, thoug

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy it. Been a while since there's been a drawfag based Tyr'ahnee thread.

It's the voice.

That deep, sultry, sensuous voice.

And the bedroom eyes with Egyptian cat-eye lashes.

But moreso the voice. God damn it gives me shivers.

I'd watch this show but I just don't plain like black people. they smell so bad.

throw me ideas for something mildly lewd-ish to draw

That actually seems to be the case. I wonder why, though?

Tyr'ahnee flashing in an overcoat.

Hourglass Expansion with these proportions.

If that red line on her face isn't her mouth then what the fuck is it?

something similar to this, but y'know, with a full body shot instead of just her legs emerging from blank canvas

paint

Face paint probably.

mars has fuck-all atmosphere, means no ozone layer to filter out radiation from the sun. need skin that not even pure UV can burn

Tyr'Ahnee in a V-bikini rubbing oil into her tits. Or just Tyr'Ahnee in a V-bikini. Front shot, but an additional back shot would earn you bonus points. V-bikinis are just too hot to focus on any one part alone.

Pic for reference of said bikini.

Tyrahee cat fighting with Candace about who is the real queen of Mars

She's sexually aggressive, wears see through clothing and has a rockin bod. What's not to like?

These

Man, Mars is awful.

>Martian flirtation necessarily involves a lot of touch to get a better sense of the other person's features

There's some....'greenery' on Mars. Not just desert.
Maybe their eyes evolved to see be able to see color/light even on incredibly dark surfaces.

That doesn't make it that much less awful.

sketchity

ekh
actual sketchity

Bueno

>he's fighting tyranny
>the song was actually referring to her name

.... i'm slow as heck

I seems he beat me to it.

there was even a closeup of her at that line nigga

I know I know...heck I admittingly somehow didn't even know her name until now

noot noot

That...is a very disturbing revelation