What do we think of this Barry?

What do we think of this Barry?

Sup Forums mode: In comparison to CW Barry.

He reminds me of Jesse Eisenberg, all quirky and "awkward XD"

Your question is fucked.

>Hat do you think of this "Barry: Sup Forums mode", in comparison to "CW Barry"?

What does this even mean. Are some character traits off limits or something?

>can't be quirky or awkward
>can't be too serious or its tryhard edgy grimdark etc

What do you want?

bump

Least they can do is hire a blonde kid to play him

CW Barry isn't blonde.

he is cute

I haven't seen a lot really. The suit is still not very pleasing. But the effects look cool. Even though I feel it's more of a Wally trait I want a somewhat impatient Flash. I think it's just a fun trait for speedsters to have. I also want specifically for Barry more intelligence to show through. Like more forensic knowledge maybe something were he just holds this really intelligent conversation with Batman about a crime scene for a few minutes. Or figures out some machine.

Fast

he's literally
/our guy/

waiting to see the movie first. can't really base his performance off a teaser trailer cut up full of random footage from the movie

Filthy frank is the flash now

Miscast!

That's an oversimplification

Or dye the hair blond

Jewllywood is so anti white

The WB jews are bad in casting
This going to be disaster

Who saves an image of this faggot?

He looks like another "Barry" cheat. As in, it's just Wally.
The TV show has the minor excuse of Barry being young to explain why he's more jokey, eager to please and unsure of himself. But yeah, that's all Wally. Barry is a serious, square, straight-shooter nerd. He's the kind of man who tells Hal Jordan to clean up his room and get a real job.

But whatever, DC always messes around with "versions" of characters all the time. I'll wait and see.

Same for Cyborg, who I doubt they put a lot of effort into, but they really should have. He's a character with a strong origin story, but not the kind of character that had adaptability or lasting power. He's essentially a mutant, who didn't want his appearance-warping powers. But that's his entire thing, and he can't ever grow from that. He was just too young by design.
He works as a replacement for the Martian Manhunter in that they both are people who need superheroics to give some meaning to their absolutely ruined past lives. But "last survivor of an alien race stuck in another planet against his will" has a little more appeal than "former mega athlete can't do sports because he now has an unfair advantage".

Mexican/10

WHY IS BARRY NEVER BLONDE!?

Arthur Curry isn't blonde either, which is arguably worse

Is it tho?
Momoaman is making an impression on normans by virtue of not looking like the guy who is a pop culture joke.

Fair, but that just brings up the point of FUCKING NORMIES REEE REEE.

Jews and anti white people will feel insecure

Sadly, as an aquaman fan, I recognize the need to have normies accept aquaman. Casting the badass from the best season of a show that all normies flock to was a good move. As displayed by literally every comment from a normie falling along the lines of "Damn, no more aquaman jokes I guess."

But I will say, a guy that spends much of his time in the salt water would have a lighter hair color.

Let's just hope they actually end up doing him justice.

Curry has had it pretty rough, he could use a break.

Why is it so hard to find a chad blond white actor

Erza ruins the chad kino

They can easily find a white actor and make into a Viking

The MCU did it with hemsworth

To play into the previously made point though, Thor was never really considered a joke.

Aquaman has had to endure DUDE HE'S ONLY GOOD IN WATER LMAO ECKS DEE

No, and I would have personally been mad if they went that route. White blonde dude would be preferable but literally why the fuck would they make AQUAMAN a viking? The king of ATLANTIS. It makes sense he'd be brown. Polynesian isn't necessarily the idea I had but it makes 100000000 times more sense than making a greek myth nordic.

Because they look extremely bland. That's the reason why Hank Pym, Star Lord, Alfaman, Flash, etc. aren't blond, Captain has dyed hair. And look at Thor, he is pure blond. Nobody gives a shit about Thor.
Either you do John Constantine, or your character is bland.
Bland = blond. Kek.

Says the black dyke.

same here. I'm an Aquaman fan and I kinda wanted some blonde guy to play him. Travis Fimmel could have work, the guy looks regal and menacing as fuck, and he also has that normie recognition of being badass.
But hell, the more I see Jason rocking the trident, the more happy I am with him playing arthur

Barry Allen is a fairly boring character. The trick to making the CW character so likeable was that beyond his name, he was really more of a Wally West + Peter Parker with hints of Superman (being the only public facing costumed hero)

>making the CW character so likeable
>so likeable
>likeable

I feel like having either Flash or Aquaman being actually blonde would've rounded out the look of the cast better. At least Momoa can look charismatic holding a trident.

Ive never seen Flash as being quirky or awkward. He's socially adept and is funny, not in a quirky way, not in a lol random way.

I hope they push more blonde on Jason's hair later on in the franchise. 6 guys with dark hair just looks boring

Surprisingly you might be right. I've heard quite a few women say they're not into blond dudes. I think it's because it looks somehow feminine.

Yeah I fucking hate Barry after 3 seasons of his bullshit.

Aquamomoa is kinda blond-ish, at least.

I like the effects, I like the costume. I DON'T like the wires and the black but we know he gets another suit.
I don't mind the personality they seem to be going for. Comics Barry is kind of a goober nerd. "Flash facts" and shit. A younger version of him could be awkward and quirky.

Those shoulders are fucked

Don't think it's possible to be slower than CW Barry at this point. CDUB Barry would job to him at first sight like he does everyone else. Should be quick work. Hopefully, movie Barry doesn't require an entire support team in his ear to constantly tell him when and how to go fast.

I was wondering what was bothering me about the costume.

>we know he gets another suit

Yeah but unless Clark leads them against Darkseid in the final act, it might be just for the ending.

What do you mean? I was under the impression that Bruce gives him a permanent upgrade after all is said and done.

What he meant is that while he might get a new suit in JL, we probably won't see him using it until his solo movie.

He's more like Bart.

>Has Metroid shoulderpads
>Has Sanic Speed
>Is god damn blue now
>Still won't roll around in a ball at the speed of sound

All of those yo mentioned are actually the bland ones

While blond Cap and Thor gets all the fan girls

Eitherway blond white guy viking type can still work and wouldn't be seen as a joke

This. Barry Allen is a well-adjusted, hardworking husband, who lets out his 'wild side' when he's dressed up as the Flash.

If he was blond and more fit I would have liked him more

A blonde white guy can easily pulled it off just make him more viking like
And make sure his not a manlet

Viking and scruffy looking

Well they already making him brown that's more of stretch IMO

I can't believe DC fans are cucked by this

Brunettes are the bland ones
Its to normal looking

Problem is, normies just like Barry. He's too "white bread", straight man, for their taste. What I like about Barry is that he's the average joe of the JL. However, all people want the flanderized Wally, meaning the awkward jokester. As is, I'm indifferent to this version. Also the lightning should have been yellow goddammit

1. Arthur isnt white, is a mongrel
2. Atlantis isnt greek based
3. The humans in the past are clearly based on hyperborea, i have no idea where the idea of aquaman looking like a viking comes from

>not moving at all
>lightning striking all over the fucking place

not gay enough

>Also the lightning should have been yellow goddammit

You joke but complimentary colors say otherwise

greeks are white, shitstain

giving flash lightning powers is at the same level as giving batman shadow powers

They can be that, but it has to feel authentic. That it turned out Lex wasn't authentically quirky doesn't make all the rest any less annoying.

I bet that Snyder will choose pic related to play Darkseid. It just makes sense.

Basically its the vibe that the DCEU wants to give, rugged, scruffy sea fearer the viking type insinuation just makes it more appropriate for blond guys

I thought his delivery was exceptionally good. It's a shame his suit and powers look so shit, Flash is suppose to be...flashy, but in the desaturated grimdark DC universe he just looks weird.