What are some movies where the """"villain"""" did nothing wrong?

What are some movies where the """"villain"""" did nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>screaming like a bitch
>nothing wrong

What are some movies where third-worlders defend their government funded execution squads?

Hitler: A Film from Germany by Hans-Jurgen Syberberg

Law Abiding Citizen

>DON'T REACH FOR YOUR PANTS
>REACHES FOR PANTS
>Dies

wew lad muhmuhmuh police brutality

World Trade Center starring Nicolas Cage

So who's going to play this tacticool operator in the inevitable bio kino?

>tatoos
>manlet
>emotionally unstable
What exactly are the requirements for being a cop in the US anyway?

>tattoos on arms
Guilty as fuck desu

Be a trump supporter without a high school diploma.

>NOT COMPLYING WITH POLICE ORDERS

DESERVED IT 2BH, WHAT A DUMBASS

This, city people all voted for Hillary. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

I'm just glad he was white.

if someone cant crawl properly at 26 years old that means you have the mental capacity of less than a infant and your life deserves to end.

Fact

How fast you can drop niggas

The main requirement is being fastest to master the art of harassing blacks enough to pad your arrests but not enough to get shot.

I cant even meme about this one. officer was such a goddamn beta soyboy faggot

Couldn't I just shoot first? Or is a dead dude not an arrest?

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
>IM NOT HERE TO BE DIPLOMATIC WITH YOU
>SHUT UP
>SHUT YOUR MOUTH
I though this was meme, but americans unironically agree to be threated like that.

loving freedom so much you want to punish people for not behaving like you want

QUICK
CRAWL
NOW SPIN 35 DEGREES TO THE LEFT
NOW
CLAP YOUR CHEECKS
NOW HUM BACH'S OVERTURE IN G MINOR
NOW ROLL RIGHT
>rolls right but not far enough
>fiften magazines emptied

GOD
BLESS
USA
AND
POLICE

>be intoxicated
>AR-15 pointed at you
>have to do Simon Says shit and if you fuck up you'll be shot
>stressed and scared shitless
Tis nothing for internet tough-guy user right?

*tips fedora*

why does he need 2 pistols?

Why are you caps locking? That's a sign of mental illness.
What is your socioeconomic status? How is your relationship with your biological mother and father? I want to understand the kind of person that caps locks (which is a cry for a attention) on a website where all participants are meant to be anonymous.

STAND ON YOUR HANDS
NOW SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM BACKWARDS
>doesn't sing with enough zeal
FUCKING COMMIE
BLAM BLAM BLAM

God bless our boys in blue

THE BRIZE OF FREEDUMS

Europoor here, so I'm sorry for not knowing proper American Police procedures: Why exactly did the guy need to crawl to the cop? He was already on his knees with his hands up. Why not go and handcuff him instead of yelling commands like a madman?

Are you retarded? He wrote the shouting in caps lock to convey the tone of the angry police soyboy. Talking about mental illness my guy

whats the tactical reason the pig wanted that guy to have his right leg crossed over the left leg?

a third person could be hiding behind the door / on the corridor to the left

Hopefully this will redpill people to the fact that like half of the police in our country are unstable assholes to everyone and not just niggers

the cop completely disregarded proper procedure cause he was on a power trip, simple as that. he did everything wrong

you cant crawl without your arms.
>put your hands up
>now crawl
>starts crawling
>bam
whatever he was asked to do isnt fucking crawling

Because look at him dude he's hella fuckin badass and totally not some mentally disturbed beta who couldn't make it in the real military

The cop was probably afraid the door opens and someone would shoot him from the room the dude came from. Considering it's America, that fear seemed justified.
That being said, you better be able to do some really great acrobatic feats while drunk otherwise you'd get shot in the US

HOW the FUCK did this soyboy get passed to be a cop in the first place WHAT THE FUCK

You obviously don't know any manlets. They do the weirdest shit to feel powerful.

if you can call this crawling

>be american
>get shot
kek, what a shithole

The officer who shot wasn't giving the orders. The officer who shot had the job of dealing with a threat when it showed it was a threat. Fatbody reached for his pocket to sarcastically show he was in power, but instead he ended up looking like he was pulling a firearm. And now fatbody is dead.

>guy who pointed gun out of his hotel windows stops complying to reach for his waistband
>gets shot
>BOLICE BRUTALITY, CORRUPT JURY

If you don't want to get shot don't reach for your gun.

>cops force him into bizarre game of simon says with conflicting orders making the guy terrified
>instead of just apprehending him when he's on the ground with his fingers intertwined, make him crawl towards you, an action that requires moving your arms back and forth
>shoot him over trying to pull up his basketball shorts, an instinctual action

statists are fucking delusional

>be American
>get shot

Land of the Free

SEE WHEN THEY DO THIS SHIT IN RUSSIA OR CHINA NOBODY EVER HEARS ABOUT IT

IN USA THIS IS STATISTICALLY RARE DESPITE THE IMPRESSION GIVEN BY THE MEDIA OVERPLAY WHEN IT DOES HAPPEN
BASED ON THE EVIDENCE THE COP WILL FACE REVIEW FOR A BAD SHOOTING AND BE PUT ON TRIAL

AMERICA #1 AGAIN CRY MORE

>Video starts
>Everyone is talking while waiting for elevator
>Elevator opens up
>Manlet cop goes "c-clear!"
Police in US seriously think they are playing real life CS GO lmao.

you're as dumb as a flat earther trying to come up with shitty logic to explain your flawed world views

He was told a million different things while being screamed at gunpoint. Its not even worth arguing with someone that actually believes the cop was in the right here. you have to be the biggest bitch to feel like that guy was a threat whatsoever. Cop is a murderer

what did he mean by this?

good thing he didn't then

shouldn't cops be /k/fags who can tell the difference between a drunk retard with a paintball gun and sagging pants, and a mujahideen with a semi-auto

except he didnt get shot while crawling. he got shot when he reached behind his body

>Joing high risk job
>Body armor
>back-up
Only in US police officer can kill unarmed civilian because hes "scared"

>amerimutts sticking up for a manlet with anger issues who murdered someone in cold blood
can't wait for net neutrality to dissapear desu

This wouldn't have happened if we banned alcohol. If he wasn't drunk he could have complied with the officer's orders.

Don't wanna die?

Shut the fuck up and follow the officer's orders.

Simply as that.

Why is everyone ignoring the first part of the video in which the girl does exactly what she was told to and had no problems? The orders were indeed convoluted, but the guy FUCKING REACHED FOR HIS WAISTBAND What are you supposed to do? Manlet still in the wrong though.

yeah i mean why did crawl 0.5 seconds slowers than the cop wanted him to crawl
deserved to die desu

He looked like he did though. Would you risk getting shot on the off chance he's just pretending to reach for a gun?

Overcompensating manlet
>state of american cops
Thank god I don't live in that shithole, literally everyone could become a cop lmao

You can recognize a bad cop, bad cop behavior, or some combination of the two without having to say that all cops are bad.

shut up cop apologist!!

Have you seen the vid user? The cop gave conflicting orders and kept making the guy terrified and nervous. Not to mention his BAC was .027, meaning he was having trouble understanding in the first place and it's clear in the video. This was not, as they say, a "good shoot"

>Police in US seriously think they are playing real life CS GO lmao.
What do you think the requirements are? They check steam stats.

>what are you supposed to do

anything but shoot the guy with an automatic weapon multiple times. he shouldve been cuffed/tased/anything before being shot to death. this was an incredibly easy situation that any normal levelheaded cop wouldve dealt with

>regular US cops use long-barrel weapons daily
Woah...so this is the price of freedom

Not him but how do you even legally reprinand the cop for this? There was easily enough in the video to put reasonable doubt in the jurys mind despite the fact the cop was 100% making things worse by shouting like a maniac.

>be american
>fail at twister
>get shot
>be proud of it

How about exercise a little common sense?

It was some chubby white guy crying and begging for his life in a hotel corridor. He wasn't some gangbanger acting shady on some street corner in South Side LA.

Also he shoots him after his hand has moved back in front of him and is clearly empty.

O SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALMART

I would ask my partner to handcuff him while he was lying on the ground, no need for all that dumb shit.

the cop was acquitted of 2nd degree murder charges
he was also fired from the police, but for an unrelated reason

>implying he didn't procure an invisible gun

No user, you're being a centrist fascist nazi
Either you're with us Sup Forums antifa or you're against us
#resist #impeachdrumpf

remember the next time you're wearing basketball shorts that if you reach down to pull them up you're committing an action that US law has determined makes you deserving of death

the girl follows instructions just fine with same commands

but apparently he was playing simon says with the other guy

Yes Police work involves risk, maybe he shouldnt join it if he dosnt want his life to be in danger?

Because the girl was ordered one fucking thing, the guy was ordered a whole bunch of asinine things before being shot. The girl wasn’t intoxicated the guy was, the girl actually didn’t comply with orders at first either but no shooting, they didn’t even search the girl when she got close lmao they could’ve been blasted away

this desu
Imagine it was a nigger. Burgerland would be burning.

>expecting a drunk to follow orders
>shoot him when he doesn't

the state of Amerimutts

No. You're wrong. I hate fags, blacks and trans to their core and I don't think this shit was justified. The cop wanted to kill someone and he geared the situation to where he could. Would love to read about this guy being murdered in a brutal fashion int he weeks to come desu.

>one cop apprehends the guy
>Partner covers the door

WOW SO HARD

He was baiting the guy into making a mistake so he could kill him. There's nothing else to it.

user, do you really expect Americans to use their brains when they have guns in their hands?

>It was some chubby white guy crying and beggin

He wasn't crying or begging when he decided to wave his gun out of a fucking hotel window.
>chubby
Its called fat, fatbody.

Am*ricans are God's mistake

the jury wasnt even shown the full video/audio. they even cut out a part where the soyboy cop shouts out "youre fucked"

Shame the jury wasn't aloud to be shown the footage

>live in country where everyone gone have a gun
>cops shoot everyone because they shit their pants everytime someone calls them
>how about we ban guns in the hands of every day jerkoffs?
>MUH 2ND AMENDMUHNT
>MUH FREEDOM
>MUH MUHRICA
why don' you faggots just kill each other all at once already so the real americans can build a better nation with they inca pyramids and their feather hats?

Looking at the video objectively. he OBJECTIVELY did not commit murder. It sucks, yeah, I hope he gets his, but people saying he got off scot free because "muh gubbermint's murder police" are idiots. His only real mistake in the interaction was that he failed to properly order the man to move forward on his knees with his hands in the air. And as is clear in the video the man reached behind his back for a gun that the police were expecting to be there based on the calls they received. Beyond that they should have just cuffed the two from the start.

It's unfortunate, and this guy's still a piece of shit, but he didn't commit murder in the eyes of the law.

>He wasn't crying or begging when he decided to wave his gun out of a fucking hotel window.
Post proof, that this happened.

So it means that all cops in the scene are inept and incompetent fuckers. Instead of calming things down, they shouted like assholes and gave obnoxious orders.

Only the dumbest pro-police american can think that these guys are innocent in this murder.

>I'm drunk so rules don't apply to me
Good luck with that.

American's are subhumans that will defend the manlet and his little man syndrome. His info was doxxed. Won't be surprised if someone gets some justice.

If it was my kid they did it to, I wouldn't think twice.