/ourmovie/?

>no tara strong
>still don't get the original HQ voice actress

why

Arleen Sorkin is retired.

>not getting Hynden Walch

She did a great job in Assault on Arkham from what I remember

Looks good!
Can't really blame Robin for getting a crush on Harley. Boy must have been scarred for life at some point.

Yeah, she was great. Weird decision, but still better than current Tara!Harley desu.

These previews are always so circle jerky.

> Timm watches Bazinga The Show
where 's the closest suicide booth

It was enough for triggering Harlivyfags though.

Timm and Dini just don't give a shit.

s is Harley actually gonna team up with Batman for most of the movie or is this a big old cocktease

The animation looks super-wonkey. Like really low-budget.

Do you expect them to shit on the movie? They want to talk about how great all the parts were so that we assume the best about the whole. And they all seem genuine about it, so there's no real harm.

100% guarantee he hasn't seen a single episode and that was just bullshit for the camera.

I'm not touching anything Timm has had a hand in after the shitshow that was TKJ

he's so fucking jaded, he completely normified from the inside so i believe that

That's been the case with the last like ten they've made. Really low frame rates, cut corners. It made the Killing Joke almost unwatchable for me.

the dc animated films arent making a huge profit so their budgets got slashed around flashpoint or even earlier than that. Last time they got a good one was probably justice league monsters.

>dizzy with anger

Not sure how to feel about the voice. On one hand I'll always miss Sorkeen, but on the other this kinda fits an older, more washed up Harley. I'm really glad she's got the OG costume in any case.

W-why is Dick's hair so lifeless, bros?

>there are people out there who actually still care about Harley Quinn

Only sometimes.

care is a strong word

I'm sure Bats regretted doing this after she helped kidnap, torture and brainwaish Tim

>Riddler tries to reform
>"fuck you! I know it's a scam"
>Penguin tries to reform
>"fuck you! I know it's a scam"
>Harley tries to reform and fails miserably
>"here's a dress, at least you tried"

Batman just has a clown fetish, Poison Ivy got harassed too when she reformed with her "husband."

post funny tumblr reactions

at the time her rap sheet was kinda slim compared to the real supervillains

>when you have a valid point and try to explain to a tumblrina and xir cannot come up with anything

wtf I love Bruce Timm?
In all seriousness, this is delicious

>IVY IS A SAFE SPACE

That's the point. They're promoting the movie. They're not gonna say its bad only good good good

My God, you guys are more obsessive than Tumblr itself. They eventually will drop the subject and move on to something else but you guys keep on going like your lives depends on them

Hi Harlivyfag.

Finish her off by replying 'Concession accepted.'

I think people are more disturbed that such mentally ill people exist out there in the first place with such god-awful opinions.

You know, I'd love to actually see your real life face, PoisonIvyLeague.
I'm genuinely curious about how you look like.

I'm expecting an implosion after today's HQ issue drops.

Meh, don't care what you call me. You guys spend all your damn time on Tumblr this and Tumblr that that I'm starting to see why the other boards call us Sup Forumsmblr

I don't think it the "mentally ill" people but rather the shit writing that comes along, I mean we all agreed that the Babs/Bruce stuff was awful, the same happens here where there's Dick/Harley stuff and Ivy acts to Harley in a way that it wasn't shown in their 20+ of existence as friends/lovers/whatever.

I'm not IvyLeague but I'm starting to see her point of view and I think she's mostly right. Her methods of act are despicable but the reason why she do what she do is understandable

Wew. Churning out salt like the Dead Sea. I might actually see this.

Harley's voice is really bad and everything about this looks... lame. This is one of those forgettable filler episodes The New Batman Adventures would do. Honestly don't know why they're bringing back the DCAU designs for a film that doesn't follow the DCAU; you're just opening yourself up to stronger criticism.

>Poison Ivy's entire identity is ROOTED in her independence.

If you're gonna start off with a pun that early, how am I gonna take the rest of it seriously?

>invent character
>feminazis attach themselves to said character
>have character act the way she's supposed to since you created her
>feminazis shit themselves
I hope Timm and others like him keep it up so these snowflakes get triggered the fuck out of reading comics and stop ruining everything.

>I'm starting to see her point of view
Poison Ivy is evil, t Dini

'memba that one time Harley murdered dozens of children?

When I say that I'm starting to see her PoV I meant that she's being mistreated, underuse and not being use at her full potential. Poison Ivy has the potential for great stories but her being so underuse makes that difficult. I don't care if Ivy is a hero or villain, that's is where I disagree with her, but I agree that she has the potential for great stories

>The character isn't bad, they're just written badly!
That's means nothing when you could say it about any given character.

>HarleyXNightwing
This pleases my nightwang like nothing else.

Poison Ivy's been used quite a bit recently, "underused" would be the wrong word to use. "Mistreated" sure in the sense that her mini and her guest spots in Harley's solo and All Star Batman didn't have her evil enough.

Let's look at it at this way if way back before BTAS I would have told you that Mr. Freeze could have more potential for stories would you have believed me? Same with Riddler, if before he turned into a P.I I would told you that Nia dropping the Riddler persona would have had great stories would you had believed me? The same happens with Ivy, some writers don't seem to tap into Poison Ivy potential for stories and just have her ground in certain types of stories that end up playing against her

Yeah, I might have used the wrong word in the first point

Nigga this just happened. People are commenting on current events. How is that obsessive

It's obsession because you guys spend time hunting down Tumblr to mock of. Your search and search through tons of blog to screencap it and mock it, if that isn't obsession then I don't know what it is. And it's not even with this participate topic, everytime something happens the first thing you guys do is screencaping Tumblr post and posting it here like that your whole life a worth

>were just making this to cash in on the popularity of Harley with normies after SS
At least their honest about it

Whatever, it's funny.

ultra kek

>Let's look at it at this way
Let's not.
You're literally just defending Ivy because you're the tumblrite cancer killing comics since that argument can be applied to any character.
You don't like the stories because you don't like the characterization of her - not because there's anything wrong with them.

Ivy is, at the core of her character, a cunt. She's just a giant cunt, and you can give her any feminist spin you want but at the end of the day she's a giant cunt because that's who and what she is. This is what distinguishes her from other female villains in the DC Universe - she's pretty much the only one who is always an irredeemable cunt. Even Catwoman at her worst was more redeemable.

No, it's not. It stopped being funny a long time ago. I had my laughs too I admit it, but now it's annoying since one can't have a thread without someone bringing up some Tumblr post that no one gives a shit about

>No, it's not
Yes, it is

It's really funny and I expect more from today, after we get Harley loves Joker.

>>Let's look at it at this way
>Let's not.
>You're literally just defending Ivy because you're the tumblrite cancer killing comics since that argument can be applied to any character.
>You don't like the stories because you don't like the characterization of her - not because there's anything wrong with them

Great ad hominem there

>Ivy is, at the core of her character, a cunt. She's just a giant cunt, and you can give her any feminist spin you want but at the end of the day she's a giant cunt because that's who and what she is. This is what distinguishes her from other female villains in the DC Universe - she's pretty much the only one who is always an irredeemable cunt. Even Catwoman at her worst was more redeemable.

And Mister Freeze is just a guy with a ice gun and ice pun and corny because that's what is at his core, same with Riddler, hes just a guy obsessed with Riddles and there's no potential for him outside Riddles because that's what he is at his core.

Character changes, characters progresses and evolve, one change for a character could be good.

>No, it's not. It stopped being funny a long time ago
tumblr snowflake detected
(((You))) can't fool us

I like how all of that post does nothing to change the fact I'm right and you're a butthurt tumblrite.
Ivy sucks, Trump won, get over it, faggot.

Man, you guys really are pathetic. Dunno why the obsession with Tumblr so fucking much

Wanting more quality threads makes me a Tumblr snowflake? Wow, never knew

please stop replying to

>Trump

Why bring him up? Are seriously so out of arguments that you have to bring political stuff into the fray?. Oooh right Sup Forums is just Sup Forums in disguise, my bad

No, being a tumblr snowflake makes you a tumblr snowflake.
If you didn't care you wouldn't post, but you're posting meaning you're butthurt about it, which implies you're one of those queefeating feminazis.
Bitching as hard as you are also implies newfaggotry, which makes sense if you just crawled out of some dark forgotten hole (RE: Your vagina) to cry on Sup Forums.

>Why bring him up?
Because I knew it would trigger you, snowflake.

Hardcore shippers are the worst cancer, they throw a fit whenever a character isn't paired to their liking and it's pathetic

didn't Timm make a short where batman was a literal vampire and Harley was a serial killer?

why is this more upsetting? the budget?

Mate I'm just tired of good threads being detailed because of Tumblr faggotry, or b8 threads because some fuckface said something in Tumblr and everyone should totally pay attention to that. Also I'm not a newfag I've been here since 2012, I still remember when Rises got a sticky and this board started to create a sitcom based on the movie because of memes or when Moot increased the image cooldown and everyone here started bitching until Moot came here and reverted the image cooldown to 30 seconds. I know my way around

It didn't triggered me, I just found it stupid to bring him up.

Actually, going on twitter is funnier.

The only place being this vocal about it is Tumblr. If shit was happening down at Reddit or at any other board here, you can be sure people would be posting about it.

It's not my fault it keeps happening in Tumblr

See Twitter is also vocal about it, but I don't see you guys making threads about it. It's all Tumblr this and Tumblr that.

Hey nice they look exactly like the redesigned batman TAS ...
>that villain design
>that raspy hooker voice
>That lack of outline on Batman's design.
Nevermind, false alarm. We still have to be reminded that we're living between 2010-2020.

>Bruce Timm
That is not Bruce Timm. He's too young and he looks like a retard defect. What happened to his face? what is up with that hairdo and those retard hipster glasses?

Why are there a bunch of losers being interviewed and not the writers and animators themselves? So we went from voice actors, to useless concept artsts to directors all the way to overpaid nobodies pretending to do work.
>5:50
Kevin Conroy looks like he had his soul sucked out of him. That dialogue is epecially cringeworthy.

Are these geeks so self-absorbed they literally can't notice how blatantly bad their script and ideas are?

By the way who is that fat fuck? some executive producer who pretends he's part of the team?

Kevin Conroy has been looking like that for a while. I blame the Arkham games and old age.

its like they've learned nothing

Batman has always had a weakness for women.

Those comments are related to this.

Oh, didn't know.

Harley could kill millions of people at once, hell she could tople an entire society, and bring it to cave area status, but god forbid you disgrace the tumblr fans ideas of her sexual preferences

>rock n roll kinda comedy
>It's really unusual compared to the movies we've been doing lately where they've been getting more and more serious.

>proceeds to add swearing, hooker voices, obscene hand gestures and Harley tying Nightwing to the bed for rape.
Yes, how unusual and unexpected. How adult.

Are these people genuine manchildren? How can they even hold a job with this the bullshitter meter broke and their mentality of a tryhard 8 year old watching South Park and roleplaying sex with his Lego's ?

It seems like these Hollywood rejects don't know that people watched Batman TAS especially because it was more mature and the complete opposite of the 60-80s show.

Instead of improving the show by making it more about the mature characters they decided to mask everything and flanderize everyone because capeshit is by definition shit.

I'm more interested in Harley Quinzel without the mask and without those retarded pigtails and helium-induced voice.

Do these people think that Harley isn't a villian?
I love classic Harley, but let's be honest she's a terrible person. She may be just as bad as the Joker, she kills, steals, and doesn't care for the rampage she leaves behind and she willingly puts herself in abusive relationships. This is all part of her character

8:40
Remember when Justice League Unlimited offered all these obscure characters their own episodes? Meanwhile in the year 2017...
>Lol let's make fun of obscure comic book characters, you know - for the fans!
>Oh and Nightwing is drinking a milkshake/soda while doing obscene hand gestures.
You know how I can tell that they're giving zero fucks even for their own unfunny crude humour? The whole joke resides in Robin doing his hand gestures, but black on black doesn't work. The idiots instead of fixing this instead just put a bunch of subtitles on because today's generation is too dumb to interpret for themselves.

8:54
>Bloodwynd
Did Robin/Nightwin just do a jacking off motion with his hand?

Pret5y sure her "preference" is "If It Bares mild human form you fuck it"

Can someone explain to me why 99% of people being interviewed these days, always, but always have to stutter and repeat themsves like a bunch of uneducated rednecks or mentally retarded autists?

I can buy the fact that Harely is possibly pansexual and wants to fuck anything.
I was more pointing out that tumblr can't handle their perception of the character being anything other than what the believe it should be perceived as to fit in their ideals. Hell they're angry that Posion Ivy is hitting her and that the characters seem to have a spat in this movie, because lesbian couples can't be shown to have problems like straight couples or some shit

>What is an unscripted response from someone not used to public speaking

She's basically a walking date-rape drug, how is she NOT evil?

Same as Ivy. Ivy in the comics cares a great deal about Harley, but she's also a murderer and has killed people just to feed some of her plants.

Almost all modern schooling, even expensive private education, no longer teaches public speaking, rhetoric or sophistry because even with those you will still make some mistakes, and due to the nature of the modern 24 hour constant news and media cycle you will be constantly hounded for statements and those few mistakes you do make will be foregrounded against anything you actually say in a planned statement.

As such it doesnt matter if you can sound perfect in natural speaking in front of a crowd of thousands when millions to BILLIONS will see your failures broadcast round the clock and returned to for years.

So it makes more sense to let mistakes and "poor speaking" become a natural part of media discourse so they are not massive worldbreaking things when they are constantly happening. Instead of training to not make mistakes, mistakes are "normalized" and accepted.

And if you are making an actual planned statement you will be reading from a script/autoque anyway and it rarely matters.

I agree, Ivy is just as bad. I like both characters but I don't trick myself into thinking either of them are good people or can be rehabilitated. It's the nature they were created to have for the comics/cartoons/movies, and whatever other media they will be portrayed for.

Personally I like the idea of Harley and Ivy being a Thelma and Louise type, doing bad things for their own personal gains and because they find some twisted enjoyment in what they do.

What is pretending you're retarded for 500,000 because your publicity stunt adviser told you so?

I guess Timm is wearing those hipster glasses because it's very fashionable for him to look like a complete dork. Or maybe he has -2.5 on his eyesight and he needs the extra thick lenses.
What about his gel-hair? He really thought that'll look good on the camera for him or the new-gen kiddies watching him?

Well seasoned

>Riddler tries to reform
>Doesn't actually try to reform and is busted

>Penguin tries to reform
> Goes murderous on the drop of a hat

>Poison Ivy tries to reform
>Is a scam and doesn't try to reform

>Joker tries to reform
> Reform lasts as long as Joker has money and Batman waits it out

>Harley tries to reform and fails miserably.
>Batman returns her the dress she legally purchased

Batman's got a good track record

I could care less what Timm and anyone is wearing in that video. Just because they dressed up for the interview doesn't mean they were told to practice responses to answers.
I'm just pointing out the obvious answer that you want to be ignorant to.
I don't even know if I'm planning to see this movie yet because of the low animation quality and the clear pandering to the BTAS crowd they can't seem to stop doing

The major factor is that those guys were full in control of their actions and still chose that path.

Harley is as much a victim as a criminal, and capable of change.

Remember, this was early in Harley's run, before they started really amping up her crimes.

In 50 years we'll become Planet of the Apes, huh? I don't see this trend of "it's cool to be retarded" ever ending if it continues through 2021.

>> Goes murderous on the drop of a hat
>being lead on and made fun behind your back by the whole elite while you spend money to make a woman happy is "drop of a hat"

Roastie stop getting toastie.

>Ivy is a safespace

TOP FUCKING KEK