Justice League #18 Storytime

I don't read this, is it good yet?

It's gotten much better.

>You are not who you think you are
Didn't they turn out to be exactly who they thought they were? Or was it that they were from the same planet all along, which we always knew

why the fuck is brainiac lite not called brainiac. The shitty first arc basically used starro lite.

Whats so wrong with using the actual fucking characters.

It's improved a lot.

They thought the Pre Flashpoint universe and the New 52 Universe were different so they thought they came from another universe when they didn't

What a twist!

At the rate her cloths are disintegrating what are the odds she'll be completely naked next issue?

>is it good yet?
Is Hitch's name still on the cover?

Did anyone seriously NOT see this coming a mile away?

People can say whatever they want about this, but I still find it more enjoyable than Superman.

why do the writers think having a bunch of nobodies like that girl or pseudonobodies like the time-machine group with lex's daughter, that no one is invested in play a major role in how big events play out is a good idea?

It's not.

It's a bad idea.

What's wrong with Superman?

His goals aren't very Brainiac but it's not like they couldn't have changed move to the end of time to steal knowledge and bottle up.

Vincent looks a bit like Invisible Kid I...

What are the chances that Batman is going to keep the Luthorsuit?

>"It's Superman vs. Nihilanth"- episode

This

Justice bump

Why the heroes too???

Heroes breed Villains.

The Joker exists because of Batman.
Reverse-Flash killed Flash's mother when Barry was a kid because Barry would one day become The Flash, who's legacy will last genrations into Eobard's time and spark his transformation into the Reverse-Flash because of his hatred for the Flash, leading him to kill Flash's mother, which causes Barry to become Forensic Scientist which puts him in the right place at the right time to be struck by lightning and dowsed in chemicals, creating the Speed Force rippling throughout time and space.

heresy

Why do all the bitches gotta be crazy?

This covers messy as fuck.

Superdad and the "Smiths" thought that New Earth was a different universe from the current Prime Earth. Turns out, it's the same, but altered, and with a divided Superman.

Except pre-Crisis Barry never had his mother killed. Zoom only did that shit in the original Flash Rebirth because he figured out how to change history retroactively without rebooting the timeline.

it's boring as fuck while JL is wild

I remember Oz also saying that neither Superbro was who he thought he was. Who was he?

that bitch

Welp, at this point, Zoom killing Flash's mom is a fixed point or something.

Oz was just referencing them being split

It turned out Superbro and Superdad were the same guy split in half so they merged recently.