KSBD, K6BD

>“Prince Kassardis knew his three wives were cunning and vicious in equal measure, and the journey ahead would be hard and grueling. Therefore the very first thing he did was to seek out the Very Wise Frog, which lived on a nearby hill known as King’s Rock. The road to the Frog was well worn by pilgrims, so it was not a hard climb for Kassardis, who wore his fine leather boots, but it was steep.

>“Very Wise Frog,” said Kassardis, when he reached the summit, “This brutal life is like a steel cage. My father’s kingdom is built on the stacked bodies of his officers. He sups on blood. His surviving wife picks his gray hairs and pushes toy soldiers around from her sedan.”

>“Your father’s kingdom is very large,” said the Very Wise Frog.

>“I will escape my own blood,” said the resolute Kassardis, “And flee to the land of Samura, where their cities are built on covenants of peace and no blood is shed unjustly. The journey is long and hard, so please give me some advice, as my family has treated you well.”

>“Samura is a myth told to small children to comfort them,” said the Very Wise Frog, “Your wives are much faster than you and will catch up to you, then beat you savagely before returning to the time honored ritual of trying to murder each other.”

>The Prince was aghast. “I refuse this life of violence!” he said.

>“Violence is inescapable,” said the Very Wise Frog.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B14e2C-iaX77Vjlkd2xITERqcFU/view
imgur.com/gallery/c4tf6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>“Don’t gloat at me, frog!” said the Prince, “My trial is only just beginning. Surely you have some other advice for me?”

>“No,” said the Very Wise Frog.

>“Frog!” said Kassardis, growing panicked, “What do you mean by ‘violence is inescapable’?

>“It is,” said the Frog.

>“You’re a liar!” said Kassardis.

>“No, I am not,” said the Frog, “Nor have I ever been. Violence is inescapable. Inseparable from life itself. Permanent. It is fixed in your cosmology. Forever. I could go on, but that’s besides the point.”

>At this Kassardis was so enraged that he threw the Frog off the summit of the mountain. It bounced of a cliff and split like a wet melon, dying instantly, and posthumously proving its point to Kassardis.

>Kassardis, for his part, wept.

Now that the devil design contest is over, what did you guys submit?

Here's my pale.

Who'd have thought Kassardis was Wojack and the Wise frog is Pepe

>the dragon does enjoy coke

I submitted a Green called Snakebite, who was way too fucking lucky, and survived way too many near-death accidents over his life. Enraged at the travesty that he should have so much luck, he decided to become a mercenary, and throw himself into danger, so he could die and balance the cosmic scales of fortune. Unfortunately, he's become rather good at fighting.

I hate the 82/priestess ship being set up. 82/Delicious and 82/Cio are so much better.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B14e2C-iaX77Vjlkd2xITERqcFU/view

I submitted the pale mastermind and golden face I yapped about during the treads, plus a green and a red mechanic, green being more james bond gadgets, red more fast cars and detonations.

You know it was fun. Really considering writting something with the guys if they don`t make it. does it count as writting fanfiction if you only use the setting?

>82/Delicious
Is it still gay if neither of them have genders?

It's funny because they're almost literally being shipped.

>That last panel
I'm not sure I'd survive the BJ, but I really want it.

>the holy count
>numbers
>they're literally just counters
Hah

Hopefully one says "Ah Ah Ah" after counting.

I never got to ask, did you use the drawing or did you send just the text?

>Tfw can't find anyone who does custom printed harem pants.
Damn it Oscar, I just want your pants

It's his grand plan, to make you want the pants you can never have.

I really like the idea. Does he have his own Jesse?

Dumb very wise frog.

>>“You’re a liar!” said Kassardis.
>>“No, I am not,” said the Frog, “Nor have I ever been."
heh

They're more hakama

You are most likely correct, and can't find custom hakama either. Tailored ones are like 240$ Jesus
Reeeeee

maybe you can get some of those old iron-on patches that they used for t-shirts?

they sell paper you can print out from your home printer that's iron on so you can make any design you want
only problem is you still have to attach all those {EVIL}s evenly on the pants and thats going to be a pain in the ass

I was going to post these sooner but with all the /cock/ nonsense our threads kept getting deleted.

So Yre is an infinite dungeon? What is this, a roguelike?

Couldn't stop myself from doing the whole crew.
imgur.com/gallery/c4tf6
It's been a while since i drew seriously something. I've been kinda down about it since i left school. It felt good.

Very nice! With how much of a weeb Abbadon is, I'm surprised we haven't seen a mask and devil design like this already. Or maybe I just don't remember it.

>does it count as writting fanfiction if you only use the setting?
Yeah.
At least i would declare it fanfiction if i did something like that.

Everything but a red. I was going to make a red acrobat but then I got lazy and stopped.

I got Deacon of the Derringer, Preacher of the Pistol, the Reverend of the Rifle, the Shot Sermonizer, Master of Munitions

Lady Sun, never figured out an appropriately long name

Gold Face is perfect for one of those characters who has a visible tell when they're angry: his head stops tilting.

Alkresha, a Gold Mastermind. I had a long ass story for him but I'm too lazy to post that shit.

aaand my green mechanic.

Indeed, that's a good idea.

>tfw waited too long
>Never got to make a submission

Never trust anyone on the internet again.

Got a new lore card for you dipshits i love you

Abbadon? That you?

Nah, just a patron
Abby usually uses a name

Nice.

Don't think it's a great character but just drawing K6BD stuff is pretty fun

Pales are the best.

Well damn, I'd surprised if this wasn't the winner. That's a seriously good pale.

I'm getting strong Requiem Vampire Knight vibes from those Holy Count bastards.

This art style is awful. Why bother coloring it you can't do proper linework first, it looks like a mess.
I get he artist wants to copy Orc Stain but this is the worst possible way to do it.

Thanks, man!

That is an awesome design

Who are you even complaining about.

Currently rereading the comic:

Why is Incubus the only one of the Demiurges that doesn't get a special color for his text? Neither in dreamform nor for his real self have anything other than the normal black. Is it because his key originally used to be Mayas?

Really like the mask on this one.

Please never make this mistake and be sure to write Kill Six Billion Demons in the title next time.

Did you draw these? Do you have a blog?

Fuck dude that's sick

Looks like White Chain

So we didn't have a thread during the /cock/ shenanigans? Or it was deleted or something? What was everyone's reactions to the last page? I loved it.

>That dungeons and dragons ass setup in the first panel

That is not odd, since they're both Roots. They have the same kind of shell.

Delicious is a Petal
Juggernaut is a Thorn. Other Thorns look fairly similar to 6Juggs.

>They have the same kind of shell
I don't think so. I mean technically yeah but they don't have to look the same at all. We saw other Roots when they banished White Chain in the concordance.

They have extra armour they can put on and off. Check White Chain's first appearance.

Oh shit, I never knew about that hierarchy. I thought the whole Thorn thing was a straight up Dark Souls reference.

It seems to be the case but that wasn't in her original appearance. Her armor changes from battle mode with the long horns to non battle mode where the horns contract and the breastplate and stuff gets less defined.

Does anyone have the new version of the Broken World RPG?

It's not really a heirarchy, it's more like different ideologies.

Roots are the old school kung-fu cops
Petals are rebels and act in self-interest
Thorns are genocidal lunatics

Does it contract? I figured it was a helmet, because WC never has it during the fight with Delicious or anything. Looks like WC removed it while taking care of Allison

Pollen Angels when?

My highest hopes is that he becomes at least a background character or fodder enemy, cause I honestly don't expect him to get chosen as one amongst hundreds of other entrees

>Does it contract?
Yep. You can tell it's the same design as the one with no horns. I don't know if it's ever shown contracting though.

Does cio ever make a face that isn't pure sex?

Add Oscar's Bad Man coat to my list of demon-based clothing wants

Why does Throne have Sundays

cant wait for this dastardly asshole to get fucked up by a monstrous bankers booby trap

Thanks!

I do but I'm lazy transformers trash and rarely post art.

Some things on Earth come from Throne, like it's some interdimensional spill-over

Zeus, for instance, is ZOSS. ZOSS is so "big" that he influenced our universe and we collectively created a god in his image.

Sunday is probably just a day in Throne and we took the name.

That is so good.

yeah i asked a similar question a few months back. i theorized that throne has an ethereal bleed effect on the rest of the multiverse influencing teh creation of things in our world like hinduism. he said that sounded like a good explanation.

>roaring feelings of inadequacy rising

Welp any chance of my shit getting chosen went out the window.

I know how you feel

The art doesn't matter, anons. The design/idea does. It isn't these guys who will end up drawing it - it's Abbadon. Good or bad, everyone is equalised by that

If the better artists have any advantage over you, it's solely that they can express their creativity easier.

This.

I don't think there's any reason for it. Maybe Abbadon forgot or didn't want to make it red because red is special. Who knows.

Yeesh how does Throne even have an economy that doesn't go to shit with such a deluge of wealth?

Don't feel bad, I bet the ones that are chosen are going to die horribly in Mammon's fortress

They're no doubt gonna be background cannon fodder. At best with a "go, we'll hold them off" page or a couple "one by one they fell as our heroes made their way to the..." type panels.

>I bet the ones that are chosen are going to die horribly

This is K6BD. No heroic last stands. More likely they'll be reduced to an unpleasant smear under Mammon, or accidentally cut to ribbons by the Pursuers when they decide to start killing each other again.

green mechanics for life

Because Mammon hoards it.

So does that mean when Mammon loses his power, that wealth will start flowing into the city, maybe as a bid to retain power? I can imagine the value of whatever the hell they call money will drop like a rock.

I mean, you can have the "we'll hold them off" action page and the next time you see that room it's a Darth Vader type enemy wading through the barely recognizable devil remains in the same direction the main cast went. Similarly, them getting picked off can be them falling to other rando mooks and boobytraps in a brief montage just to establish how dangerous the place is and how much better than the common goons the main cast it.

Doesn't need to involve shining heroics at all.

what did she mean by heretic's court?

Kind of like the Guild of Calamitous Intent in Venture Bros: the people that manage the bad guys.

They'll need help to pull off the heist so they'll need to go to the court to find the help needed.

Its what they call the court of devils

Basically a few Ebons and Himself

all I could think of during the interaction between Kassardis and the frog was this

Aren't pale devils supposed to be really small? I actually can't rememeber the last time we saw one in the comics

Heretic's Court are the most powerful Ebon Devils, who have crazy fucking influence, and who need to approve all major illegal ventures that Throne-based Devils attempt.

In reality though, their approval is more of a rubber-stamp. The primary purpose of the Heretic's Court is to act as super-wardens for Himself, the king of devils; he's such a fucking badass, he gets to exist as a sentient devil without a mask.
To quote Abbadon, "Himself has the important distinction of being named ‘Himself’, in a True Name kind of sense, which sort of exempts him from playing the normal game we are all playing, that being reality."

Basically, get ready for the greatest action scene in the comic thus far.

This Pale bartender seems fairly tall. Lots of tiny Blues tho.