Iron Fist #2 Storytime

Gonna keep giving this a chance for now

Oh hey its like the heavenly cities

>Wolf
ohshit bois

We Megaman now

I though Danny looked bedraggled before but really he really is a chi junkie, jesus

I wonder if this means he'll use their abilities.

Seems like an interesting enough evil plot

Gotta admit, I'm really digging this, enough cool kung-fu and enemies, with a plot that respects both Immortal and Living Weapon. See you guys next issue

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP!

I liked more than I expected

I'm a sucker for stories about kung fu tournaments, legitimate or otherwise, and I'm liking the introduction of new enemies for Danny.

This is like a love letter to Mortal Kombat and Tekken.

I'm really excited to see where this series goes.

Man, that right there is a great hook. So far, I'm enjoying this book way more than I suspected I would going in. Nothing beats a good ol' fashion tournament arc.

Fuck yeah, Armless Tiger Man.

SYNERGY
Y
E
R
G
Y

Nope, read the issue

I like the group fist pumping

When is the next issue ?

>#2
what the fuck

This is looking a lot better than i had expected from the first preview thing.

I like that it makes for a good continuation of both immortal and living weapon, it gives us that mystical side to iron fist while giving him a bigger attachment to this plane rather than K'un-lun.

All in all they manage to smoothly pick up from a difficult point they left the last series off at.

This is great, so i'm sure it wont survive past issue 7

>water squall assault
every nine year old knows this kung fu

well, I like this comic

This is alright, but does anyone else feel like somethings missing? I'm not sure what though. Hope it lasts at least 12 issues.

Danny is most definitely dead after his spine bending like that.

Knowing Marvel it won't. Also I think it misses a familar face for Danny to interact with. Theres no Thunderer or Luke or Misty here

so is the wolf, just Davos or what?

I think thats okay for this arch. its building up more characters for danny to interact with. I hope the second arch throws in fat cobra or dog brother.
or is dog brother dead?

So have Marvel's netflix tie-ins been working out?

> learned to use it as another weapon in his arsenal

So he's Bacterian from Dragonball?

Iron Fist doesn't give a shit about synergy so its good
DD is mediocre
Jessica Jones is Bendis
Luke cage hasn't started yet

I think he's like Vermin

As far as I know, all the Immortal Weapons are still alive (though Davos is no longer considered among them).
A bunch got killed off during Fraction's Defenders run but that run is non-canon so who knows

Did'nt they all die and then come back?

Okay, so the Divine Wolf is clearly someone who is going to turn out to be a returning villain who we/Danny would recognize off the bat, then.

>Oh hey its like the heavenly cities

This could be a better follow up to that than Swierzincki's stories which were a real let down, IMO.

I can't wait for Danny to go Full Shounen and not only beat these guys, but also befriend them into new Allies.

Except for Wolf, who is obviously someone Danny's got a pre-established grudge against.Master Khan? Yu-ti, finally following up on him escaping K'un-Lun in IIF? THE Ninja?

>In China, cannibalism allows you to unlock Weaponised Disease, instead of turning you into a Wendigo like in Canada.

Good to know.

A+ terror visual right there.
Just a man... made out of rats.

So, Armless Bruno Mars is Snake, then, right?

Not to go too Synergy on things. but a wild Colleen appearing wouldn't be a bad thing.

Especially since she's tasted some of that sweet sweet Dragon Chi too.

It's going to be Davos. It's always fucking Davos.

Luke Cage is Walker, right? It should be good.