This is Carol, say something nice about her

This is Carol, say something nice about her

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TerryDodsonArt/status/849661164032147456
youtube.com/watch?v=WNGH7WVnPmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The actress playing her is sexier then the actress playing Wonder Woman (and I say that as someone who does find Gadot reasonably sexy)

In 2019 she'll be bigger and have a more successful movie than Blunder Woman

Well, she is selling half of what Wonder-Woman sells, and could have been worse.

I guess this is "something nice".

she looks like amy schumer

What the fuck is this from?

I don't like her jaw.

Nigga you need some glasses.

i miss Paladin

has he appeared at all in current Marvel?

I already have glasses. I should of been clearer. She looks like a thin Amy Schumer

That's better.
I'd definitely wreck Schumer if she lost a couple pounds.

Sorry for being a rude ass, no sleep.

A poster advertisement from the 90s. Shes with Silver Sables wild pack in this pic. I own the poster. Has Terror, Punisher, Nomad, and Deaths Head 2 on it

Thanks. I did assume that silver wrapped butt was Sables.

In 1992, Marvel got full-time into the whole "lines and imprints and family crossovers" thing, and this was one of the first such lines, BIG GUNS: Punisher War Zone (Frank's THIRD concurrent ongoing not counting the infinite amount of specials and gns coming out practically monthly), Death's Head II (actually had Marvel UK imprint logo on the covers), Cage (spinning out of the hit "Frank turns black' storyline), Nomad (25 issues), Silver Sable and the Wild Pack (32 issues!!), Terror Inc

They didn't have a trade dress like Midnight Sons or later post-Harras "divisions" period and I don't know if pouch-Carol actually appeared in any of the books

miss piggy could lose some weight

She's nuanced, deserving & secure enough in her spot that I've stopped attending her daily flamewar threads. Gurl don't need defending, she's already won.

On a less shitposty note: she's a prime example of long-term character development in post-90s Marvel. Probably why I like her so much. It feels like she actually achieved something in the past 20 years whilst everybody else is stuck on repeat.

What does that pipe on her leg even do?

>Silver Sable and the Wild Pack (32 issues!!)
Black Widow's nonunion Madeupistan equivalent having a longer ongoing to her name than Nat's ever had will never not be funny.

>Suddenly is important in-universe because the executives at Marvel want a female prominent character.
>"Wow, look how much she achieved! This is what I call long-term character development!"

The Inhumans are another great example of "character development", aren't they, Ike?

Agreed, user.

She dragged a skrull out into space and watched it die from exposure to the vacuum.

She has good taste in women.

Cute pet.

It didn't even start with editorial mandate, Busiek was the one who plucked her from obscurity and went "man, she has potential if she got her ass in gear".
Becoming Captain Marvel was the culmination of 10+ years of gradual growth flowing through Busiek, Reed, Bendis etc.. Inhumans were just *THUNK* TERRIGEN BITCHES WE EVERYWHERE NOW, they're not comparable.

She has a great butt

twitter.com/TerryDodsonArt/status/849661164032147456

And watched it just so she could savor it.

Your costume looks good on Mary Jane

I'm sure Carol prefers how it looks on her floor.

I'd read a pouch-Carol ongoing.

She cute and I want to write an ongoing about her being an intergalactic warlord bringing order to alien planets through the use of excessive punching, lasers, and a giant robot army.

Yaas, Empraass.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNGH7WVnPmw

Easily the best Captain Marvel.

While the NuHumans and the Terrigen Cloud came out of nowhere, the Inhumans' push wasn't entirely out of nowhere, they'd gotten a consistent push from Son of M/Silent War, through Secret Invasion and War of Kings moving them into the cosmic books, and then Hickman's FF bringing them back to Earth, all the while, Black Bolt being part of the Illuminati,

Where the comparison with Carol and the Inhumans works is not just "getting a continued push, despite the indifference of the fans", it's how both have been completely reinvented by modern Marvel, against the wishes of longtime fans.

I miss the True Carol

How? I thought you can't mod MVC3?

You can do some basic stuff now that it's on PC.

Girl got a whooty like no one's business.

>not Katheryn Winnick

bonzos!

everything looks good on Mary Jane

It was a cast of nobodies too. There's dykey looking Asian chick, a black guy I think, Sandman is there, and a literal honest to god racist all as part of her team. I need to give the series a read some time because that sounds crazy.

I really want to see a new Silver Sable series except instead of being a generic spy thriller make it like every '80s action movie poster come to live. Just dumb and full of grimy urban decay, guns, blood... everything. Make every issue look like pic related.

I would be for that. Really not enough fashy heroines for my liking.

what went right with this carol?

It was nice of her to give her powers to a more interesting character like Rogue.

Humiliating

then they let Rogue be an Avenger and Xmen to replace her

And she never did anything of note, while Carol is Earth's Mightiest Hero and universally beloved.

Yaas, Queen!

Not that lesbian version tho
its universally loathed

I don't know whether or not playing it straight or being a bit self-aware would work better.

It could be both. The story is legit but obviously aware of its genre, not in a snarky ironic way though and without going over the top into high concept which again would come off as ironic. Loving homage, like Streets of Fire which is basically Walter Hill making a movie based on what he thought was cool when he was a teenager.

>couple
More like 50.

So, more like Space Punisher. Got it.
Man, do we need more books like Space Punisher.