Alita: Battle Angel

Where were you when anime became real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aj8mN_7Apcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am so unbelievably hpyed. I love the kawaii look.
Those big eyes stir up something inside of me.
youtube.com/watch?v=aj8mN_7Apcw

>Rodriguez is making a shitty weeb flick isntead of a proper Rated-R Barsoom movie or Red Sonja, or Heavy Metal, or Fire & Ice...

at home, browsing tv

that looks dumb.

Afro QUeen scientist looks dumb- this was just the first seconds of it

>Instead of a shitty movie he should make a shitty movie

it's fucking weird but it's more jarring compared to how normal everyone else looks. they didn't give the doc the huge flattop he does in the manga. and mukaku's entire head should be bigger than alita, now he just looks like mecha bane.

that look oh my god that's so stupid what were they thinking

What the fuck they actually gave her animu eyes? What?! HAHAHAHA

I'm still going to see it. I remember this being first announced after True Lies premiered.

God I hate trailer music

>and mukaku's entire head should be bigger than alita, now he just looks like mecha bane.
it would probably have looked weird in live action
he's still like 12 foot tall

my only complain is her lips are not thicc enough

I see your eyes when they're looking at me
I can't deny that you're a sight to see
The look that you gave made me fall to me knees
So you see, so you see
Your eyes are the kind that make me feel gay
The gaze that you lay knock me into a daze
The looks at my way make me shout hip hooray
Hip hooray, hip hooray
Aye aye eye
Your eyes hypnotize
But why aye aye
Do you stay by my side
Woe woe woah
Why don't you go
So woe woe
I'd be alone

exactly what I'm getting at, if they wanted to be like HERE'S THIS WEIRD ANIME BULLSHIT why not go all out with it?

Looks like Arya Stark except unjust'D

WHEN WILL THE RAPING OF MY CHILDHOOD FINALLY STOP

I mean more that he'd be too big for the sets. He's like 10-20 meters tall in the manga, but he's never cramped by the environments. Comics can ignore shit like that with selective paneling, but I think he would have a much bigger problem moving around in a movie. Like, he's big enough to have to stoop to look into a second-story window but he's never really portrayed as moving like that, so either they have to nerf his size or make the environments much larger and spread out. Nerfing his size is probably the easiest way. Now if we're talking about Den, then he should be 10 stories tall.

Watching Gantz.

I wasn't expecting Den, I remember reading way back that he wanted to do the motorball arc which is kind of a let down to me because it feels a little fillerish. I wonder if they'll have to change the name of Kaos since it comes from a Roger Waters album.

Reddit is bitching about how uncanny valley the eyes are, but I genuinely think it looks good.

bedroom, hyped as fuck

Me too, just because I can meme about weeabs even more now.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAH

Leave her alone, she is perfectly kawaii the way she is.

Donating platelets.

Looks like a Robot exactly like it should, im hyped as fuck!

A fateful adaptation of Battle Angel would be R.

wtf is that thing!? gonna have nightmares for weeks

My only thought is when will they make real-life hentai and enhance it with CGI. I want to see hot real chicks get facefucked by cocks thicker than their necks dammit!

People will complain about the big eyes but its actually really faithful to the manga. Even in the manga she had large eyes compared to everyone else, even other robits.