X-men Gold #1 Storytime

is it shit?

Finally someone asks what we have all been wondering

Storm grew back her hair in record time

I still think that planting the Xavier Institute in fucking Central Park is stupid.
Doing something this blatantly illegal which also puts people in danger is only going to make humans hate them more.

But aren't Inhumans genetic time-bombs too?

And I have never heard of this Guggenheim individual

When did Rachel pick up the name Prestige

Why can't she ever get a nice costume
Quiet now don't question your inhuman overlords

And it seems that the timer between post is always 60 seconds now, even with an image.

Thanks Hiro

I love that he refused to be called Wolverine

Kind of random that they're fighting Terrax of all people. He has no relation to the X-Men and is currently showing up in Thanos.
Why would they think he's dead?

> Salty as fuck that Kitty's awful generic outfit.
> Salty as fuck about the poor art.
> Salty as fuck that Storm lack's mohawk.
> Salty as fuck that Storm lack's deep cleavage.
> Happy as fuck that someone finally spelled this shit out -
> Salty as fuck she will probably be a villain.

Ok. I had written off marvel completely due to their pussified double crossing of the ff and Xverse franchises after willingly selling the rights to them, then their masterful manipulation of the fans to bash the companies acting in good faith in hopes of rewarding marvel, acting in bad faith. No one ever says, if marvel wants their characters back so badly why not do the non-jewish thing and simply offer a cant-refuse offer of buy back?

Anyways, I like this art quite a bit and am interested so far in this reboot. fuck marvel, they are trying to snag me again.

I think he's supposed to be dead, I recall way back in AvX that he was on a planet that the Phoenix destroyed. Isn't the current Terrax from another dimensions that the Illuminati crossed path with during the whole Colliding universes thing?

>FACT channel
>heritage group

I guess we're doing this

How OP is Kitty now?

>I recall way back in AvX that he was on a planet that the Phoenix destroyed.
First of all, how would Rachel know that?
Second of all, it didn't stick, he showed up again soon after in Drax and Thanos' books.
The Illuminati Terrax was killed in Secret Wars.

Question is will these people replace the purifiers or not
She has always been able to do that, don't you recall Whedon X-men run where she phased a massive bullet right through the planet?

Then your guess is as good as mine as to why they think he is dead.

I love how they have to keep writing "or the champions" now

Not the same Trex. This one is from in alternate reality.

Nevermind. I'm retard. Chalk it up to Secret Wars.

Terrax could've survived the Phoenix purge.

We live in a real world where people question whether nelson mandela died when he didnt and people cant understand why characters in a busy universe might not be up to date on obscure galactic characters?

Hey look at that, almost like moving into central park was a bad idea.

Although I question what kind of mayor allowed such a thing

man this a slow ass storytime..

> muties playing baseball

that used to be OUR game

Almost like moving into central park was a really bad idea

Clearly the only way to get the money is mutant car wash.
Perfect

one that wanted some of that sweet xmen money. He knows they keep rebuilding so they must be loaded

1 minute between each post, even with images.

Kurt is right, the X-men won that war.

The Central Park location is just as dumb as Avengers Mansion in the city always was but is even dumber now since SHIELD is all about public safety. No way the city would allow them to set up shop in central frigging park!

Personally i would put them in the mountains of Virginia giving them access to DC and Langley but not in the middle of a fricking super city that is the number one target of terrorists already.

Nice wallpaper

Yup. Not just illegal but strategically indefensible.
"Where would be a great place to park our abode which is always attacked by entities big and small, I know!, somewhere with disrupted sightlines due to trees where defenseless bystanders congregate." Not to mention anyone can wander up to their house and they can't do shit about it because its public land, unless they are annexing Central Park? So many problems.

This art is really fucking bad. I think I would take Greg Land instead.

I hate her but she can totally do that, she saved earth by phasing a giant bullet through earth (she was inside the bullet)

Santo continues to be the best

Cosmically overpowered by the Black Vortex. Just like Angel, she never used the power all the time so she still has plenty inside.

Could be worse, could be the notliefeld who is currently on Thunderbolts

Really prefer Logan's bomber jacket to the trench coat, hopefully he goes back to it. Also whoever is writing him in this is shit

Poor boy never learns

"Aggression against the Inhumans"...I hate Marvel for that. "If you dont let them gas you to death you are a bigot".

Grossly tone deaf shit right there.

AllTheseFlavors.jpg

It's maybe like when you see an old actor/singer on TV and you are surpised because you thought he was dead

are both of these new x-men?

Its not amazing but it gets 5000 extra points for not using anime-like cartoon faces. I hate what you faggots have done to western art styles with your fucking anime and cartoon obsessions. i HATE anatomically impossible saucer eyeballs.

Oh man, that old FF plot point

I remember when Mystique claimed that the name was supposed to be ironic

Backstory

>turning down a perfect husbando

Honestly I think Marvel knows Hitler did nothing wrong and it was a jab against Kike Perlmutter and Bendis to have an allegory for the "chosen people" being gassed and being the villains instead of the victims.

Finally Kitty acted like a mature girl. Unlike with Quill on Zdarsky book.

Wait does this mean fucking Guggenheim is a better writer than Zdarsky? That can't be posible can it? Sup Forums told me Zdarsky was good and Gug was shit (which, quite honest, is something that has been confirmed with this book to be honest).

She's supposed to be married to Star-Lord right or is she going the "strong womyn that need no man" arc now?

apparently (according to old handbooks of marvel), Terrax is a mutie, so maybe they detected him with some cerebro shit?

I thought they got divorced after CW2.

I know nothing about Guggenheim or Zdarsky so I can't help

you can collect them for free

If thats the case i cant wait till we see Luke cage and the falcon being branded radical extremists for fighting a group that lynches blacks from tress and lamp posts. The "hangman vows to keep up his mission despite the terroristic efforts to cut his ropes! news at 11!"

>Pyro alive
>Avalanche alive
>Magma evil
Does that mean that this Broherhood is not what it seems to be, or is it just standard writer/editor incompetence?

This was actually ok. One of the better X-Book number 1's in a while at anyrate.

Except...how is Pyro and Avalanche back and why is Magma evil?

it's really good that someone finally brought up this question in-comic. maybe retards will finally stop asking "why"

So that's Xmen Gold

Could have been worse

>and why is Magma evil
She did it once before.

And it was just as retarded then as it is now.

Zdarsky sucks. Maybe he himself shilled himself on Sup Forums

Inhumans can choose when and where to undergo terigenesis. Even when the clown was a thing. Inhumans would show up to contain the issue.

X-men can't predict this shit so if a mutants power evolves and no one is around to deal with it, it can just kill an entire city.

All things considered it was a plausible explanation too.

different pyro and avalanche.
not dominik pietros and john allerdyce

She never married Star-Lord, but the way that story was handled was so dumb we never found out why they separated in the first place.

yeah. now, anytime someone starts a retarded thread with "why mutants are hated, and superheroes not", I can post this page

of course, I can also post a random page of avenger comic, where bystanders are also protesting against avengers, but that would be too easy.

They need a jet to go like 10 miles?

the only Rachel look I like is the one she was in space with Havok, Polaris and the Shi Ar guy who delesbianized her with his final fantasy sword..

do we actually care? she went with gaylord, because bendis. she left gaylord because bendis left gaylord too

>But I've moved on
We'll see how long that last. If Guggenheim can actually have them move on from their shit relationship, I'm gonna retract anything bad I said about him, but I seriously doubt it.

the writer said months ago these are people with similar powers who decided to take the names of those dead characters.

Ive always siad something similar about mutants vs other types. To the public the other types are anomalies...most people would die if bitten by a radioactive spider or blasted by a gamma bomb...most people will never be inhumans or aliens...people generally have to seek out and train in magic...people have to have access to super-tech...but a mutant event could happen to anyone, to anyones kids...i could see that being a psychological issue for the public. Presenting it plainly in a page like this will go a long ways. I bet that single spread will become heavily shared over the next few years.

What awful, shallow gripes you have with this book.

> next issue Kitty turns Xavier school into a Mutie whore house to pay the bills

just like my japan comics

There is also a question, or where do you go from that? Mutants are only the first step of the evolution. The ultimate evolutionary goal is for humans to become Eternals-like.

Also, how do you make people safe? How do you fight crime? Also, some people are ugly mutants, while others are pretty. etc. etc.

oh, just lazyness then

Is that how her powers work?

Magma
New Pyro
New Avalanche
The Morlock with the power of plastic surgery (was it Masque?)
and a new character, right?

also, why is Magma evil and the leader?

This. Women these days don't know a good thing when they see it. Most of them at least.

Peter / Piotr is a poorfag

Attacking the UN isn't evil

Fucking how? He can hold up whole buildings and has bulletproof skin. There are so many business opportunities in being that strong.

>crazy obsessed stalker
>perfect
Why Kitty still considers him a friend still baffles me.

>we need to build trust
What? How long have the X-men been around in the real world? At some point it's less about trust and more about "oh, I know you guys. You normally do stuff." Fuck Marvel, if you want to go down politicians saying they're HMDs, fine. But it's 2017. Just cuz Trump is in office, doesn't mean 20 people are all going to be collectively racist, unless they saved a white nationalist lunch party.

Yeah, as a building construction worker. BUT HE IS RUSSIAN, which means, he is an illegal immigrant. So, sorry Piotr, but no money for you here

Yeah, Logan. Attack the guy. I'm sure that'll solve everything.

You think the 5 unit team walked? gotta be prepared for whatever their exfiltration plan is, which would probably not be walking or using the roads.

holy shit, Storm is fucking ripped

He could be an under-table bodyguard for rich people. Superstrength and bulletproof skin. He could make a killing.