Story time

Royals #1

God fucking dammit. Yet again you beat me to the storytime by a few seconds because I put too much effort into making a not-shit OP.

One of these days you have to tell me what you are putting in these extravagant opening post. I this is like the second or third time

you can storytime too. OP here is taking his time.

Try storytiming a different comic

Thread theme, """"""witty""""" bantz, and spelling "storytime" correctly.

>OP here is taking his time.
I am posting as fast the cooldown lets me

Yeah, I'll do Uncanny Avengers + Captain America double-storytime since you have to read one before the other.

This guy is big

Good luck

Nice. I wanted to read Cap today.

That's a smug Medusa

>>The Hook is someone dies.
Ugh, cheapest Hook in the book.

I miss long hair Crysal.

yeah I know Im just giving you grief. Thanks for the storytime OP.

It's cool and your welcome. One day I might actually pay to post and go all out like preacher user

Man Iso has zero authority.

It has been years since I read Marvel boy's mini. Isn't that his ship AI or the supreme intelligence from his world?

LUNA
>spending time with uncle Karnak

Hooray!
America #2 when. I'm feeling masochistic.

I already have it I might do it next

Oh GOD, Ewing is really building up this death!

Damn and I had bet all my money it would be Gorgon

If Black Bolt could speak he would mention having two days left until retirement.

>two weeks
I gotta say I don't think having, the last UI chapter, prime, and Royals, back to back and then having royals two weeks later is going to be good for the sales.

>The Last Inhuman must be a descendant of Black Bolt

>a Karl Kerschl variant cover from several months ago foreshadowed that
T

>reccomending Morrisons Marvel Boy and not Young Avengers
Thank God

>Black Bolt

Crystal is the only one I don't want to die, yet I'm sure she will.

Did you really expect the Queen Bitch to actually relinquish power?

WE WUZ KANGZ N QUEENZ

Everyone who read, rate this issue. Don't wanna bother loading all the pages for it to end up being shit.

Eh, a bit disappointed with this
Wasn't as fun as any of Ewing's comics, and this artist doesn't fit the mythic theme
And I hope tumblrhuman Swain is the one to die

1,5/10

7.5/10

∞/10

Why not leave her with Quicksilver, her father?
Karnak is one of the last peeople I'd leave my kid witht, what if she comes out of this traumatized and cynical?

Oh shit, didn't realise this was already out.

0/10

Doesn't Gorgon have a daughter too?

OK/10

set-up issue/10

Glad they're double shipping for the first month.

6.5/10
Love Ewing
Jonboy looks fun
Glad there's very little nuhumans

I liked it, it felt good. Double shipping is a good thing consider how it went.
It was mostly a setup chapter. Which is good for the tone but besides the last page there isn't a real hook for the next one.

Yes but she is on the moon or something with her Alpha primitive boyfriend.

>Ewing

why do crystals tits look bigger than medusas?

Looks alright.

>copy-paste panels.
it seems like not even the artist cares about this shit

> being triggered by something thats been going on for centuries

Since when are you a space pilot? All you ever did was fly in this battleship and protect the cloud, while brainwashing everyone into loveng the cloud of murder. Like Goebbels if Goebbels looked ike a SJW cunt.

>This is the royal crime
>This is the royal penance
Ewing is legit.

Karnak isn't so hard on family, and honestly it is probably safest place by virtue of no one having a reason to attack the Tower of Wisdom. Or maybe she wanted Karnak to teach her kungfu like he did Crystal.

>Noh-Varr acting like himself and not a brainless retard hunk who loves motown.

Feels good

Don't get too exited. Ewing said he was using the Morrison AND Gillen characterization

Or, you know, he is the one who stayed?

Cool Comic Bro...

But they were divorced, why they are now again husband and wife again??? Just like that???

This is an A list Comic, why isn't it getting more bumps?

>divorced off screen
>remarried off screen
I guess Ewing didn't want to waste time on ceremony

And also, who says that the six that return can't include characters that they'll find on their quest? Which means that more than one character of the original ship crew can be left in space by the end of it.

because it's about shithumans
also, you can tell that this was a very lazy comic, as it re-used the pages from the inhumans prime

I feel like ewing was yawning while writing it.

Not much to talk about. The issue is mostly set-up.

>it re-used the pages from the inhumans prime
What pages?

She's been feeling horny since Johny left yesterday. Medusa, must you require a cock contantly?

never mind, I confused it with a resurrexion preview
my bad

That has to be one of the ugliest, rushed, and cluttered messes of a comic cover I've ever tried looking at. So this is what marvels been up to since didneyland took over?

Arzach!!

>Old Man Blackbolt

>Black Bolt being able to speak
>Black Bolt living for five thousand years

I feel like this is Ewing fifth ongoing atm (usavengers, guardians, rocket, ultimates and God knows what else) ... So the quaility will most likely suffer
Also... Sage

don't announce it. some asshole shill will report you

>his powers deteriorate over time so his whisper doesn't actually cause any damage once he's 5k+ years old
There ya' go.

The "Good" news is that most of those are under cancellation numbers, so he might be able to pump out some higher quality stuff

:(

It's Marvel.

>So the quaility will most likely suffer

They weren't divorced but separated. Medusa was actually cucking Blackbolt who thought she just wanted some space.

Whereas she needed a break from their marriage because Blackbolt destroyed their city and scattered the entire race across the world before dissapearing. Leaving Medusa to reunite her people, recover the remains of her city, deal with making a new city and also deal with no terrigenesis as well as new shitty nuhumans popping around the world by herself.

>calls him her ex husband
>Soule himself said they were divorced

>four nested sets of quotation markkks
Nice try JIDF (((shill))) but you can't fool /col/!

Is Based Ewing cleaning up this mess that is the Inhumans?

Would you leave your daughter with Quicksilver?

This right here is the problem with Marvel comics, they focus too much on sci fi ''everything looks futuristic'' thing, villians that use super advaned tech, etc.

People can't relate to that shit, the need to keep things a little more grounded like Rebirth, advanced tech while not turning every comic book into Hal Life but not cool

And people said Maximus was a bad brother. Look at him, refusing to fuck Medusa even though he is disguised as BB, just so he won't hurt his brother's feelings. A bro indeed.

This is scifi book about an scientifically advanced race and that is in future, pretty much the only way it could be done

The prodigal fucking returns lads!

fuck off shill

Classic cosmic Marvel was more science fantasy than science fiction, that's why I don't bother reading anything past the 90's

It's great to see Noh-Varr back to his old self.

Remove Kree cockroaches

'I don't have emotions' always bugs me as a character trait. there's been a few recorded cases irl, some brain malfunction or another, and they were all waaaay more passive than such characters are depicted in fiction. without emotions you don't care if you life or die, if you are hungry or fed,if you are hurt or injured, if people like you or not, if you do your duty or not, if you do what you're told or not. there's nothing motivating you to make any kind of decision in any direction.