What will Disney do when 8 doesnt do as well as they expect?

What will Disney do when 8 doesnt do as well as they expect?

With Rey products not selling for shit already do you think they'll just rid of her all together?

Does OP actually pay attention to the sales of the products of specific characters?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Rey products not selling for shit
Is there any actual data for this? Star Wars makes bouku dollars off merchandise

>look ma' i posted eeet again

I hate star wars. With a passion. I wish shellcracker and oogaboyega would die in a fire.

that said Stare Vore can't flop

people don't drop a series because of one bad episode, the movie will perform well. as far as the merchandise is concerned i can't say because i have no interest in that subject.

While Disney is trying to expand their demographic with female demographic to max profits on a trad. Male genre, they have done a huge misstep considering girls don't play with action figurines and boys don't play with girl figurines. That's a huge loss considering toys cost more than a movie ticket and cost a lot less to produce.

Yep they drank their own kool-aid

>SNOKE DIES SNOKE DIES SNOKE DIES SNOKE DIES

>buy a 3 pack of action figures for my niece and nephew last christmas
>Rey, Finn, and Kylo included
>they play with all three equally without any mind for HURR DURR THIS ONE'S A BOY THIS ONE'S A GIRL THIS ONE'S A NIGGER

The fact that they didn't even bother making a Rey figure in a fucking Force awakens Monopoly board game says a lot. They know the boys who will buy the board don't care about her, then why make a figurine that they can dispose of?? That speaks a lot.

They probably expect it to do worse than TFA though, but they seem to be banking on the gook getting them the China market

I had Princess Leia and Padme when I was a kid.

gay

>they seem to be banking on the gook getting them the China market
Yeah, that chubby vietnamese girl is gonna make chinks crazy, no doubt

Why do you think they put them together in the pack? Because the kid will only buy Kylo Ren.

why does rey look like an elf from middle earth what the fuck

Daisy just has a weird face.

Are you people trolling or you guys really think this wont make 2 billion in the box office?I cant tel

t. faggot

When i was a kid i had only storm/clone troopers, maybe a few droids so they had something to shoot

>posting pictures from The Blob

clever though

The only thing that would stop it from making 2b is that China doesn't really care about Star Wars in particular.

I don't think it will, there just isnt much hype. Shit Sup Forums seems like the people who care the most.
However I think this actually bodes well for the quality of Empire 2.0 by Riane Johnson, I bet the movie is a better more character driven flick making it hard to market besides adding in some more porgs.
Then they'll go back to something more marketable for 9

>Disney invokes a clause in Hammil, Fisher and Fords contract giving them exclusive rights to their DNA and clones them

People are underestimating just how bad this can go for Disney if the way Luke is portrayed goes horribly wrong the majority of watchers aren't there to see Finn and Rey

Stupidity probably runs in your family