Spider-Man #15 storytime

The cover pretty much says it all

In the end the Spider-Gwen crossover was pretty much filler.

Do you like repeating panels?

Because Bendis sure loves repeating panels

>Miles' dad thinks that Miles and Ganke are gay
Um OK

Aren't they?

Damnit Miles, why did you have to write down "Web Fluid"?

If it has no logo, how did you look it up online to find out it's a phone you can't buy? Did you look up every model of phone in the world?

...who is that villain?
The incredibly lazily drawn bandit?

Everybody that didn't read his comic thought he was for the first couple of years.

A new Frog-Man

>>Has a page that says web fluid.
GOD
FUCKING
DAMN

And why algebra? Why not actual ingredients list?

Bendis can't into science

user, that's chemistry.

>Couple of years
So this kind of begs the question of how Miles' 616 differs from the Ultimate one? How did his Dad find out in this new history? Because it couldn't have possibly been the same way as it did in Ultimate.

I still don't get the logic. How is your loved ones knowing these things putting them in danger?

Even so, why would you have a formula for Web Fluid and not a list of what you need and how to mix them?

>I'll just tell everyone you cheated on me
>You might as well have
Dayum

>Blaming Spider-Man for this
What exactly would people blame Spider-Man for?

So no one noticed that Miles's dad called him a 10-year old? I mean, this is the sort of thing that triggers people.

>Expecting to find girls at a Finding Dory screening

It was clearly a joke

What a milf

Eh, there's changes in each panel. Not straight copy-paste.

He's just saying that Miles is still a child, in a fun jokey way. Its a thing good parents might do.

There are ingredients on there, hydrochloric acid and water. Just accept that you're reading a comic by a guy that only has honorary degrees.

Bendis sure loves the "crime boss complains about superheroes" trope.
Any idea who this guy could be?

Did...did I fall into a time loop?

Why can't it be both?

>that Miles face in the middle panel

>Maria Hill is gone
>Let's cancel absolutely everything
That doesn't seem like a good idea to me

Like it's been said on the page, this has come up before back in USM. But that was just Bendis being meta because anons were thinking that Miles was gay when he was first introduced. Now Miles is this girl magnet and this is brought up again so...

>>Some guy just wants to kill superheroes
Riveting.

This whole issue takes place before Miles tells them the Spider-Gwen story.

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: Black Cat tries to murder a teenager again for no reason

Best issue in a while. Felt like classic ultimate spider-man.

>TonterĂ­as
Way to fuck up your only decent issue in years, Brian

S.H.I.E.L.D. Note 7

>>Maria Hill is gone
She will turn to Jessica Jones to fix her fucked-up life.

>I have to think about this
You're a crime boss in New York of the Marvel Universe and THIS is the first time you've thought about superheroes?

What's wrong with it?

>SHE CAN'T TELL HER MOTHER YOU'RE WORKING FOR SHIELD AND HER GRANDSON IS SPIDER-MAN IF JUST TELLS EVERYONE YOU'RE CHEATING ON HER

blackguytappinghead.jpg

It's stupid and cringy to just mix languages mid-sentence just to remind the reader of the character's background

Is miles going to fuck that girl? He needs to

Surprisingly, I've grown to like Jefferson.

wait, Miles is only ten? TEN? He's not even a high schooler? Or is this just bantz and as usual I can't read the mood here?

>Or is this just bantz and as usual I can't read the mood here?
What do you think?

>Earth-1610
>Rio is understanding before she dies while Jefferson disowns Miles before coming to his senses
>Earth-616
>Jefferson puts himself in danger to help Miles while Rio gets pissy

mmmm fat asian with girl eyes makes me so WEETTTTTTT

>In the end the Spider-Gwen crossover was pretty much filler.
I'm glad because I dropped this exactly when it started.

your sales figures can tell you better than I can, Marvel

But every hispanic routinely peppers their English with Spanish words

funny how every Mexican, Cuban and Spaniard I know online never fucking once does this

So? Miles' would be like any other spidey fanboy.

the poser art is really showing through here

I came for Pichelli art and I get this poser shit.

>Where would my husband get a phone that cannot be bought, by humans, on this planet?
Jesus fucking christ

Inhumans has to use phones to

His mom is hot

also monsteropolis probably have their own spirit phones

Can somebody do Jessica Jones?

Ganke gets a all the pussy and yet I still feel like he is gonna go gay for miles/gold balls.

>There will be another one.
>I can almost guarantee it.

...is this Bendis talking directly to the reader? Informing us that he already has plans for ANOTHER romantic interest?

>the poser art is really showing through here
As someone who's deeper into this than he should be, on the one hand the characters aren't recognizable DAZ characters, but on the other we're seeing too much of dad's exact same expression from multiple angles.

Pros to the artist for manually drawing the clothing wrinkles but otherwise they should have their thumbs put into cigar choppers until they promise to draw from scratch

well guess that ends the idea of Miles needing Peter to make his webs

Well Mom also, everyone you ever knew and grew up with is dead and so were you. Because of me you got ported to another universe with look alikes whom you have been treating as the original; plus I nearly got shot up in Washington by cops and accused of killing an American hero. Oh and I was just dimension hopping with a female spidergirl well over my age in collage.

Easy right?

>Felt like classic ultimate spider-man.
The fuck?

it's not chemistry

it has a chunk of a redox reaction and the rest is polynomial equations and an incomplete definite integer

literally copypasted homework

She was ok with this when she died in the Ultimate Universe, so why is she being a drama queen in this universe?

Just once, I want this "why didn't you tell me X" plots, and the hero just says "Okay, fine, let me just tell you what's happened to me recently." and then proceeds to go into great detail everything in that writer's run, just for the reaction.

Sure, with some characters that'll be a bit much (like Slott's Peter, or this), but after so many "why didn't you tell me?" plots, I just want the answer to, instead of the tired "I was protecting you" answer, it was "because this shit gets complicated."

Hell, I know we make jokes about Peter's secret identity, but originally, the reason he didn't tell May was because he genuinely thought the news would give her a literal fucking heart attack. That's why there's so many What Ifs where he ended up telling Ben, who didn't have a weak heart.

the kid should just have a half mask with the amount of time he keeps it off
God i hate Black cats outfit witht eh eyes on the shoulders

I'm sick of him fighting Black Cat

I cant wait for them to FINALLY change his fucking name. Sorry they didnt replace Peter with your OC Bendis, time to move on

I'm gonna put my head through a wall, nothing winds me up like Bendis' writing

Does it REALLY matter who he is? Do you seriously think he's going to be more memorable than every other character Bendis does this plot with? The only memorable ones were Osborn and The Hood, and other writers made them.

>does this plot with?
What plot?

Well given Jess's track record Maria will probably come out of all that better than she is now.

I was momentarily convinced this was a spider-man comic, but then I got in closer.
Nearly had me, Benis.

Maybe he made a phone?
Maybe he just refurbished a phone with a nondescript case?

You can't get in, how do you know it's not just a custom Samsung?

"Criminal gets a bug up their ass about superheroes (and it's always framed because superheroes are silly and dumb, and not because superheroes are fucking with them) and tries to 'deal with them' that ends with literally no success."

He did it in Daredevil, he did it with Osborn, and the first arc in the new Jessica Jones did it. These characters are so fucking unmemorable that I genuinely don't remember his OC's names.

Please go away, Ganke. Isn't steal ultimate Gwen enough for you or did you just forget about her too?

>and not because superheroes are fucking with them
But the bad guy in this issue says that the problem is that heroes are fucking with his business.

That's such a weird ending

Also, is this the first USM issue to get an absolutely irredeemably shit artist? Bendis always snugged the best guys (and Bagley) for the book

Is there anyway to get rid of the dialog in the middle panel? That middle panel is good image fuel.

>let's just take photos and draw over them

gross

It's putos like you that still think Spanglish is a thing. It's not, pendejo.

She's hot, but do they NEED the splash?
I mean, the fact that she's crying should be enough of a message.

They're changing his name?

Kid Arachnid

Black Cat kind of wiggled out on Miles time. Would she still go after him or is this just case of Miles crashing her party?

Man, am I reading Dinosaur Comics? Wtf is this shit?

Didn't his mom die? The hell?

hot

T-thats not how chemical formals work. Chemicals aren't numbers. That literally looks like calculus homework.

Maybe he just downloaded it, from Parker Industries? Peter's sell all kinds of crap.

Molecule Man brought her back when he ported Miles and his family/friends over to 616.