James Cameron

How does he do it?
What compells him to do it?
Breakthroughs in film, and technology.
Puts his money where his mouth is when it comes to caring for the enviroment. Doesn't simply write a check to some charity and call it a day like other celebrities.
Has dived to the deepest point of the ocean, seven miles down!
Hell, even Andrei Tarkovsky complimented him on Terminator, and Tarkovsky is such a stickler!
Worked with NASA and Lockheed Martin.
Special effects, cgi, 3D, now pushing the limits when it comes to filming underwater sequences.
Groundbreaking stuff.

How the fuck does he do it?
I don't know about you, but I underestimated how much of a powerhouse Jimbo is.

Thoughts on his films?
What's your favorite? Which do you like the least and why?

How does he do it?
If we knew, we'd all be gods

>What's your favorite?
terminator, aliens, titanic
>Which do you like the least

when was the last time he put out a good movie? had to have been before titantic at least

Terminator and T2 makes him a prophet

2009, but Titanic is also a great great film and monumental work

dumb canadians

t2 was shit

being a monumental work dosent excuse it from being a 4 hour snooze fest. oh some thief and a roastie who cheats with a guy she literally just met, but these are the good guys.

>james cameron stole T1 from a female, got sued, settled out of court and has to constantly pay her estate monies
hes so good isnt he

Ah yes, the groundbreaking revolution in 3D technology that literally no ones gives a fuck about anymore.

His secret is just not giving a fuck about what other people think. Cameron just does whatever he wants whenever he wants.

The very definition of “Cool”.

>believing nigger facebook posts

>How does he do it?
god only knows

>What compells him to do it?
curiosity

>Breakthroughs in film, and technology.
genius

>Puts his money where his mouth is when it comes to caring for the enviroment. Doesn't simply write a check to some charity and call it a day like other celebrities.
genuine and will save the planet through Avatar

>Has dived to the deepest point of the ocean, seven miles down!
When curiosity meets genius.
Don't forgot he lead and funded the team of engineers who made the submarine.

>Hell, even Andrei Tarkovsky complimented him on Terminator, and Tarkovsky is such a stickler!
Terminator kino

>Worked with NASA and Lockheed Martin.
smarter than the scientists at NASA

>Special effects, cgi, 3D, now pushing the limits when it comes to filming underwater sequences. Groundbreaking stuff.
based JIm

>How the fuck does he do it?
god only knows

>I don't know about you, but I underestimated how much of a powerhouse Jimbo is.
He's a force of nature, it's hard to believe one man is capable of what he has achieved. Don't be hard on yourself.

>Thoughts on his films?
Titanic based
True Lies based
T2 based
The Abyss based
Aliens based
The Terminator based

Reminder that Avatar was nominated for Best Picture and Best Director,

Dumb capeshitters can suck it

lol like that dumb nigress the Matrix trannies paid out to avoid a trial. just money hungry sluts who had some half baked idea that happens to be similar.

it will stand the test of time

i don't know about you, but if someone accuses me of something like that what i don't do is pay them off. i counter the sue the shit out of them. paying people off is an admittance of guilt as far as i'm concerned

>t2 was shit
nice bait

Hollywood is full of pussies, that's why they hate a fighter like Trump

T H I S

Because he's the greatest filmmaker of all time. He will be remembered in the history books as one of the most significant artists of the last century, on par with Michelangelo or Picasso in their own eras. Not only that, Mr. Cameron is a worthy and noble character who has contributed to numerous endeavours outside of the field of film. He has descended to the Earth's deepest point entirely alone. There is perhaps no man alive who can compare to his achievements.

>Cameron: Quick cuts and shaky cam are powerful agents to the uninitiated...but we are initiated, aren't we Michael? Members of the Directors Guild of America! [lifts Bay by the neck]
>Cameron: And you betrayed us!
>Bay: You were excommunicated... by Reddit! [Cameron viciously beats Bay and throws him to the ground]
>Cameron: I AM the Directors Guild of America, and I'm here to fulfill Stanley Kubrick's destiny!
>Cameron: You direct like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable but mistaken. [Bay uses a CGI device to create CGI]
>Cameron: Oh, you think CGI is your ally. But you merely adopted CGI; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see photorealism until I was already a master, by then it was nothing to me but PRACTICE! [grabs Bay from the CGI and continues to beat him]
>Cameron: The CGI betrays you, because it belongs to me! [repeatedly punches Bay in the face, breaking his hairpiece] >Cameron: I will show you where I have made my movies while preparing to bring perfection. Then I will break the box-office. [hits 3D Fusion Cam, blowing a hole into reality]
>Cameron: Your precious photorealism, gratefully accepted! We will need it. [Bay desperately stands and swings at Cameron]
>Cameron: Ah, yes... I was wondering what would break first... [lifts Bay high]
>Cameron: Your ego, or your reputation? [breaks Bay's back over his knee]

Bay is Cameron Lite, how dare you insult him or associate him with his arch-nemesis of Reddit

by not being a jew and doing it for the craft, thats why i love him, whenever someone asks why i got into the industry i genuinely answer not for the money because i enever got into tit for the money i got into it to create magic, and this is exactly what jim does, i pray to allah i get to work with him too, hes fucking amazing

what a surprise he got into film after watching another Goy Sensation, Star Wars, in theaters during it's initial run