*blacks your spiderman*

*blacks your spiderman*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine the shitstorm by wearing a "the future is male" t-shirt

It's funny, I just saw that movie yesterday.
I honestly could not look past all the casting decisions they made, it was honestly distracting.

Seemed like they were just pushing an agenda the whole movie with their little feminism and slavery quips while trying to write in everyone finding out about Spiderman's secret identity.

Nobody would care, except maybe a few tumblrinas.

unironically hotter than dunst, bryce and stone put together

false equivalence

>tfw no qt black gf

right which is why that nasa guy wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt had to apologize for it sure

fallacy fallacy

Except it's not you idiot, a celebrity wearing the future is male shirt would cause a mass triggering.

Completely different shirt, but that's beside the point. Tumblrinas gonna tumblr no matter what.

No it isn't. It belong to us!

>push an agenda
That major cities are ethnically diverse? It's a pretty decent reflection of reality.
>their little feminism and slavery quips
Wrongly made by the maladjusted social outcast.

There are other productions that do this way worse. Stop looking for shit to hate.

Scientists have predicted what the average American family will look like by 2050 and it's beautiful....

careful there, you might choke on Disney's cock if go too hard

A quote for the ages.

*blocks your progression*

Zendayas character was supposed to be the an overly edgy sterotype so I didn't really mind her. Most of the time we were supposed to be laughing at, rather than with, her.

I'll agree that the casting felt forced though. They clearly had a quota to fill for each ethnic group.

This also meant they sidelined best girl here, which was the true sin here.

Bait; no one can be this idiotic.

Why is this posted so much? I mean its a stupid tweet and all but not that funny... its also 3 years over 3 years old

He didn't get blacked, she got bleached

It's true though

>Needs to throw-up after every meal
>Needs to spend 30hrs a week to straighten hair in order to look presentable
>Needs to wear 20lbs of make-up to attain the level of an attractive mulatto
>By default, kills herself everyday to look white instead of embracing her heritage

Fuck fake whores, which by default is a lost cause.

is this your first day

the stupidest people on earth post here

>race-mixing is ba-

No, that was not a troll post. If a troll post, would of uploaded a pic in her true form and said that shit.

just how fucking gay are you? or are you a woman? I'm sorry to break it to you but most hot girls put a lot of effort in to their appearance

this is just a white bitch

Don't see how any of that is unique to her and not applicable to every woman on earth

I date natural females, not whores who need a lot of work.

Quit jacking off to photoshopped models and look for attractive females who do not need a ton of make-up, spend hours in a hair salon, and can be ready to go out in a 10 minute notice.

What an unremarkable get

Look at the method;$$$ it take. You don't know a lot.

literally looks like black Emilia Clarke

I'd put every penny I own betting that your dumpster fire wife is less attractive than her any day of the week and my opinion would be unanimously agreed upon by a poll of millions

Any like this where she's not wearing shorts?

Spotted the virgin that doesnt know most women do this, including all le "waifus" he obsesses over

>in the future, artificial wombs make females obsolete

youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4

All this womyn bullshit will be filed and archived for posterity thanks to the internet.

In 50 years scholars will recall the year 2017 as the year middle class girls got their assholes prolapsed on camera to fund their low-fat mocha lattes and Iphones while posting cat pictures and crying about sexual remarks on twitter wearing stupid t-shirts all while men were building, fixing and maintaining the most advanced civilization known.

race mixing is ba-

>pol is against this

is there such thing as too black ?

>you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

what?

I want a black gf but there's like black people where I live

Would it be considered race mixing if you made babies with her?

Good lord where is this from?

>but there's like black people where I live
yeah i hate that

Ew, black people.

Fast and Furious I think

can i please black girl with 5 inch

>Ms Alice
>white

LMAOing at your life.

Fuck off I'm Sup Forums and i was advocating for that hottie since season 3 while you soyboys were crying about killing her off cause she's boring. She's the reason i started watching game of thrones

and then we got the beutiful tyene sand

Reminder that she wanted a strong aryan alpha over all the Tyrones and Pajeets in the school.

/ourgirl/?

do qt black girls like skinny italian boys

Yeah but it doesnt matter outside of Sup Forums 99% or ppl wont give a shit

>aryan
Literally an alien, fucking white roasties spreading their legs for foreigners REEEE

>actually watching game of thrones
>calling others soyboy

this 1488 it wont be long before all our women are getting ASGARDED REEEEEEE

Really makes you think

Jesus Christ

scandinavians have it worse, they literally WORSHIP assgardians as gods over there, fucking cucks

>I'm Sup Forums
Yikes..

>Really makes you think

why must you politicize my waifus soyboy? Cant we just appreciate actresses hotness and wish to rape them in a healthy non violent way?

>Alice is whi-

not really cause i didnt read it. boring post by you

The use of the term soyboy is a fascinating psychological phenomenon. It's one of the most blatant cases of projection as it's most often used by literal perma-virgins who are too beta to state any of the actual views non-anonymously.

I wasn't politicising anything, I'm not the one refusing to allow myself to be attracted to hot women because a politics board on a sumerian speedwalking forum told them they weren't allowed to

miss alice finally learned make up

>those legs/jeans

STAHHPPP POSTING HER, I MUST RESIST

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with racemixing

>fuck off
>I'm Sup Forums
I'm not sure you're aware about how thangs are run around these parts

>the future is female
sign of hope against the exageration of male power
>the future is male
a threat

her attractiveness is ruined by how totally vain she is

the kid looks better than both parents.

We've been already riding on the crest of estrogen since the 60s. Vapid consumerism, childlessness and opiate/SSRI galore.

>even the black Brits have HUGE fucking eyebrows

This somehow must be a recent trait. No American Anglos have those fucking things.

that kids cute though, not her fault her parents have horrible eating habits

that's because most white americans are german, not anglo

mick romney

Not in New England.

>future
>dig up an old ass classic and remake it, but gayer

>my feelings tell me there is difference bethween them, so there is a difference cause my feels are realz
>and if other people don't see the difference i feel and they don't think like me, their feelings are stupid, cause only my feels are real

>Alice is va-

>wasting quints on getting baited by brap posters
not as bad as I suppose

no you dont, you might find a half normal black chic, but i guarentee you she will have a nigged out family somewhere that you will have to deal with

When will a real choco actually get a role? Instead of some whitewashed looking brown girl.

Depends. How big is your oogatz?

boi i already told you i was into her while you wanted her off the show. you're a hater and not deserving of her

a-at least it's thick

>tfw have black gf with type 4 hair

I love black women but good lord I hate the way they dance