So how do you like it here so far Dipper?

So how do you like it here so far Dipper?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zd8cZBjr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would fem-Robbie work better with Morty?

You think there is a chance we might see a girl version of Morty this season?

Already have

r u stoopid

Not that. I mean like a full fleshed out voiced character

I want to watch this!

In that case there should be some weird awkwardness, like her and Morty wanting to fuck like rabbits.

Would Rick be twins as well?

There's only one Grunkle Stan.

Why is Dipper so short!?

He has been a self-insert for Hirsch since day one.

So what's better?

1) Cool and kind onee-san who just doesn't see you in a sexual light.

2) Cruel bitch onee-san who flirts with you and exploits you for sexual favors.

How about the best of both worlds?

How do we get more of these?

Hopefully some artist will take pity on us and draw a few more.

What happened last time?

Friend Zoned.

Also, wasn't it kind of bitchy for Wendy to use Dipper for favors by leaving him alone to cover for her many times, when she knew he was crushing on him?

We don't know yet

According to sources Fem Morty has better game than Morty She actually got the girl

Theoretical fight Rick vs Bill
Rick has full access to his technology and the multiverse and Bill has a physical form. Both are given 48 hours of prep time. Who would win?

Acording to the artist, it was

2 all the way

I kind of got that same impression. Here Dipper spends the end of the show trying to get over her only for her to lead him on again.

How come Tambry never signed it when even Robbie did? Are we assuming he just gets a text latter from her consisting of just "Tambry."

>Are we assuming he just gets a text latter from her consisting of just "Tambry."

Looks in character to me.

Just like in real life.

Always amazed that since that guy didn't have that kind of youth, nobody should ever be allowed to experience it. What a fucking bigot.

How is that even a choice

Premature death by nuzzle.
Way to go Dip.

Why does femRobbie works so well? I really dig her design.
Shit, i'd totally watch a show about a 22+ goth girl forced to house her nephew for a few months. Something along GTA San Andreas's Radio X DJ, Sage, except less trashy (otherwise it would ends up as some magical realm bullshit).

Some comfy satyrical show with black humor and a few characters that do not stick to their archetype and change as the show goes on.

(S)he kinda looks like sister from milf villa.

Someone somewhere please make this concept happen.

It just works.

It bounces off very well with other characters.

i want to see a penis

>Pacifica's signature has a heart on it
Nixe.

>Candy's signature has a heart under it
Why? ...didn't she clearly state she's not romantically interested in him after that dumb episode where he's portrayed as some sort of evil scum after he just gets some phone numbers from a bunch of girls?

Gravity Falls: Adult Party Cartoon when?

A girl can writte little hearths without wanting to fuck you.

My boss does this all the time in private messages.

Really would have liked to see Dipper and Pacifica do some more adventuring together

Maybe you're over interpreting the hearts

in both cases

pacifica a shit

>being this dense
Girls over the age of 9 only draw hearts in messages to boys if they want to fug.

Could fem Robbie work well with Fem aged up Dipper?

Are you saying that my boss want to fuck me?

I mean, she said that she had sexual fantasies with one of her employes one time to us... and we are just 4, a girl, a gay dude and me.

I don't get it.
Is she a emo Wendy or a female Robbie?

female Robbie

Its a gender swaped Robbie.

I invite you to read this story:

pastebin.com/zd8cZBjr

The way i see it she's a female Robbie at first but is slowly ripped out of her snarky attitude and become a comfy girl that shows him tricks and how things get done and sometimes tease him to get a laugh or two.

If you were a teen girl for one summer, would you a shota or would you go after bigger dick?

>getting this angry over two imaginary characters he himself made

calm down, user

I'd watch the fuck out of that.

? I'm not angry at all. He's the one that threw a fit over literally nothing, not me.

Fucking hell, a OT3 with Dipper, Wendy and femRobbie...

>He's the one that threw a fit over literally nothing
What? This never happened.

I wonder if any of us will live to see an official OT3 in a Western kids' cartoon.

Well, he did post the tweet that sparked that image
But it was probably in jest, and he likely didn't expect it to blow up the way it did

Don't forget this one!

>tan lines
>pale as a sheet
I mean I'm fully erect but I have my doubts

Star vs the Forces of Evil might be the one. I mean, Marco/Jackie/Star would be ideal!

I think that this is the catch.

Just imagine how much paler her skin is that doesn't see any light

Considering Ford invented a device that could kill him and he just missed, I don't see why Rick can't.

If you've seen the whole series, think about this more carefully.

>her whole body is a tan line

I... I hadn't thought of... I have never been this erect

I might writte or draw something with this.

So, give me sugestions and ideas for pics, comics or what not.

Not that user, but

>Are you saying that my boss want to fuck me?
Normally I'd say of course not, it's just a cute little thing to do in one's signature. Except:

>I mean, she said that she had sexual fantasies with one of her employes one time to us... and we are just 4, a girl, a gay dude and me.

If she told that to you all and it's just her, your two coworkers and you, considering the other two don't date women, that's a pretty clear sign that she likes you. Actually, it's unbelievably obvious and I don't get how you wouldn't notice it.

That said, there's a couple things you should do at this point:
-Casually try and see if she leaves hearts in the messages to the other two.
-Try to take more of an interest in your boss and get to know them.

I have a few more tips, but I'm not going to post them unless you actually want them

Robbin with Dipper in a headlock giving him a noogie purposely holding him tightly against her chest

Maybe draw a picture of her making fun of Dipper while they are playing a video game or watching a scary movie together.

Another random user here, I was literally waiting for someone else to take the time to write this as I'm way too lazy to do it myself, but it pretty much sums up my thoughts on the situation.

My mind say yeah, you might have a point, but my self steem say "noo".

Also, she already commented how she finds the gay one attractive, and combined to do a Ménage à trois with the other girl on my team when they have an oportunitty, so it might be anyone.

As you can see our team reunions are....odd....

Now I'm trying to imagine what your company does

> It's so pale that it's transparent...

Why not add Mabel to the mix and make it an OT4?

Something comfy.
Like femRob cheering for Dipper while he struggle on a video game, or is doing some push-ups.
Or the two of them trying new clothes, with Dipper matching her style.

We take care of exchange students, only young people there, the oldest must be 28 years old.

My boss is 19, she is younger than me, so you can picture how a place full of college students forced to interact is like. We also have obligatory meetings at each other houses to make we create bonds, and it works because I love those sluts.

Now I should stop blogging. Posting content.

Pacifica too?

laziest genderswap ever

>We also have obligatory meetings at each other houses to make we create bonds, and it works because I love those sluts.

Wow your boss is awesome. She probably meant that as more of a compliment when she said that to your coworker than anything else. I say you at the very least try to get closer, even if just as friends and possibly develop into more later. At the very least you'll have a cool new friend that you now know much better.

I don't see why not. She's a better option to join the love than Mabel anyway.

Because he never learns.

This

Why does he have Steven Universe's gem?

They wouldn't fight and would probably bro it out with drinks.

No. They are both manipulative ultra-cunts. They'll seek to fuck each other over and Rick will win just because he's much quicker at finding ways to fuck people over than your average inter-dimensional entity.

I'll take what I can get at this point.

Emos are just really feminine dudes with some attitude but not entirely gay(usually)