Whiteys BTFO, Spider-Man trailer released

Looks like Capekino is back on the menu, boys
youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4

late faggot

What PS3 game is this? Seriously, is Amy Pascall the Ike of Sony? What was the animation budget?

It's shot more like a film than Disney capeshit is. I won't watch this faggy Trayvon shit but I have to speak the truth when a crummy cartoon looks better than billion dollar movies.

It literally lags. What the fuck? This is supposed to play in theaters.

In a year though. Christmas 2018, right?

there are two spidermens?

>Peter Parker is black.
Stopped watching right there.
Fuck this gay earth.

>Peter Parker is black
Stopped watching right there.
Fuck this gay earth

That’s intentional, Lord/Miller are using it as a holdover from Lego Movie.

Are you actually retarded or did you not see Parker’s fucking tombstone in this

It’s Miles Morales, man.

>more spiderman movies
God make it stop.

The title is “into the spiderverse” so more than likely we’ll get the multiple spider-men from different universes.

Including, hopefully, the GIANT FUCKING ROBOT Supaidaman.

Of course you stopped watching there, that's the end of the trailer.

Isn't this kind of blatant pandering offensive to blacks/hispanics? "Hey, we wanted to increase diversity, so we took a white character and dyed him brown." This trailer told us nothing other than that Spider-man is now a minority.

I predict this gets 56% on rotten tomatoes

That's miles you fucking idiot, different character.

>nigger movie in the background
I knew the minute it started playing
Also whats up with terrible framerate

>Isn't this kind of blatant pandering offensive to blacks/hispanics? "Hey, we wanted to increase diversity, so we took a white character and dyed him brown."
Absolutely. But the people that complain about it, are also the ones too dumb to care.

Everyone in this thread is a fucking retard

Why does the animation look like it's filmed in 5fps?

How does that disprove his point though? Just because they did it in the comics first, doesn't mean they didn't just change an established character, instead of putting in the work to make an original interesting character, and letting them develop.

i'm really liking this animation

The film is still like a year away. They probably don't have that much animation finalized.

>Peter Parker is black.

>Miles Morales
Who the fuck is that? What's the point of changing a character to a different character but also keeping it the same character (Spider-Man)?

Pretty sure everyone knows who Miles is, retard. It doesn't change the fact that it's garbage pandering and he's a shitty character. At least it's just some shitty 2-hour PS3 cutscene no one will actually go to see.

Looks absolutely awful.

>no gameplay shown

Come on Insomniac, what are you doing?

Fucking hell, it IS a different character. That’s the whole fucking point of this arc, we get different people behind the mask of Spider-Man.

I’m personally hoping for maybe a Spider-Gwen cameo.

What's wrong with the framerate ?

Miles takes up the identity of spiderman after Peter dies. It's very simple user, what's not to get?

I hope it looks smoother, the style is pretty cool but it looks like really janky claymation or something.

Marvel is a multiverse, don't even try to understand the Spider-Man lore if you're not already caught up. If you're just a racist and want to feel good about yourself Spider-Man Homecoming is actually mostly based on Miles Moralez but they cast a white kid anyway.

but thats exactly what they did in the comics, they made an original and interesting chatacter which is why he is still aroud. At this point you are just trolling

Miles changed Peter's character?
That makes no sense

Looks better than Disneycoming.
I'm even open to a Miles Morales over that faggot in Homecoming, even if it's CGI.

Holy shit how much of a casual can you be? First off, this isn't from the main marvel universe. Second off, this universe HAD a Peter Parker, and it was pretty true to his character. Miles is just the kid who takes over after Parker dies battling Green Goblin

Same. Fags ITT complaining about the frame rate are plebs that don't understand animation

Nobody cares about Miles just like nobody cares about the dozen other iconic superheroes that the comic book industry has been trying to replace with more diverse counterparts. There's only one Spiderman just like there is only one Thor.

>negro spidermans have to be regulated to poorly animated cartoons

JUST

But super heroes is supposed to be immortal. Who put on the Superman costume when Superman died? No one did, because Superman didn't really die. He's a fucking super hero and super heroes doesn't die.

That animation looks great and fits the comic book style perfectly

>normie Sup Forums cucks pretend to be outraged when they know nothing about spiderman to begin with
I'm going to enjoy seeing this thread repeated ad nauseam until the movie releases.

The trailer didn't appeal to me at all just like every spider man incarnation after the raimy one but I can see how it can become popular.
Though sony will fuck it up again, remember who sits at the top of that company.

But Peter did die
and then he was brought back like 5 years later
and then he died again because the universe merged with a different universe or some shit that i'm not remembering well

He literally stands in front of a grave with Peter Parker's name on it, you fucking pleb.

No,it won't because it's made by the guys who created the lego movie

Except fans actually do care about Miles, lol. Don't try to lump him in with the other diversity characters. He was the first of them, and actually has good stories. Not to mention Miles knows he'll never be as good as Parker.

>Who put on the Superman costume when Superman died?
Several different imitators, Superboy being one of them, some Kryptonian cyborg and like two other ones I completely forget about.

Holy shit you're still not getting it.

Why does everyone who says kino sound like such a fucking retard. I used to use that pathetic forced meme all the time but now I can’t stand it. I also can’t take anyone seriously who uses it just because they sound so stupid and uneducated. Like they just use it because they have a limited vocabulary and aren’t very intelligent to begin with

I’m starting to feel the same way about any and all memes. They’re so cringey now.

Looks better than Homecoming.

>black protag
>negro music plays
Oh come on

wheb you're pretending to know about something you don't know about, don't make big, decisive claims that could be easily proven false. Keep it vague and you're less likely to look like a total retard.

thanks for the update grandpa

Spider-Poochie is never going to fuck off back to his own dead universe, is he?

>Have a black character take over an established super hero.
>Not creating an ORIGINAL black super hero instead.

WHY.jpg

All niggers can do is steal. They're just stealing characters now

>retards not knowing all the different Spider-Men

>who put on the Superman costume when he died
Cyborg Superman, Steel, Superboy, and the Eradicator. Fucking casual

you just want her to get blacked cuck

That's what I thought

They do, he's called Black Panther and he has a film releasing soon which looks pretty dope. You should check it out hombre!

>h-hey guys we can do neon 80s visuals too
>guys? g-gu-guys?
sony is so fucking pathetic

>heavy breathing sweaty black guy Boyega-style
It's almost a satire.

So if this is Spider-Verse, who's gonna be in it? I'm hoping for sp//dr and Superior.

Who would give a shit about some black character? Blacks are almost never exceptional individuals in the real world, their brains have no examples of blacks that they can admire.

Moms will literally try to avoid giving nig related things to their children, so you have to create sort of a bait and switch.

> Knowing so much about garbage storylines
weebs and capefans must hang.

> Isn't this kind of blatant pandering offensive to blacks/hispanics? "Hey, we wanted to increase diversity, so we took a white character and dyed him brown."
Black user here.
Yes it does. Especially w/ the same cheesy stereotypical music from the Pacific Rim, and black panther trailer. Now i'm a fucking template nigger who likes listening to : HOLLUPPPP .. WE COMIN HOME NOW.
In any event, capeshit is off the menu for me now. In the past and under its original prominence, it sought to inspire a generation above now it seeks to appease the masses w/ the idea that they need super heros to lead and save them...

You stupid fucking shills really need to come up w/ a better technique for naming your images so your footprint isn't correlated. You stick out like a fucking sore thumb and read like one too.

I've honestly never even read death of super-man. I just know more than you because you're all either snyderfags or normalfags

The Death of Superman was big in the 90's. I never read the shit but even I'm aware of the general story just through cultural osmosis.

Supaidaman or fucking bust.

>black user
>makes a dumb post
pottery

Spider-Man Noir is my favorite.

>black user here

Right.

I'm fine with it as long as he's wearing the mask.

Based

What is up with the shitty framerate?

>steampunk spider girl
I need picture, Parker!

>spiderman is a nigga
>so his suit is black
>*rap music starts playing*

B+ Waifu desu

It actually looks great. Wish this was the kind of action we got from Spiderman in the newest movie, instead we got quippy CGI bullshit. And it's not even like the CGI improved the way the character moved and fought, it looked like normal choreography but redone in CGI.

>Black Spiderman
>Jordans
>Kanye
lol is this a joke?

Yes, kikes and ignorant liberals wrote this.
Clearly no blacks involved.
> And then he smacks his lips and says : HOLUP .. WE COMIN HOME NOW

In the chill of night
At the scene of a crime
Like a streak of light
He escapes just in time

Tyrone-Man, Tyrone-Man
High crime neighborhood Tyrone-man

Chief, show me your your best S rank waifu.

No, its what racist liberals think of black people.

>complaining about quips in a spiderman movie
The absolute state of fake nerds.

Let's be honest here, blacks actually do like both a lot.

S rank? I'd have to go with the female clone of Parker, who has all his memories, and is probably a lesbian

Eradicator, Superboy, Cyborg Superman Hank Henshaw, Steele.

how can he stick to walls through Jordans?

HOL UP

Spider-man 2: Too Many Spider-men

>WE WANT DIVERSITY EVERYWHERE
>BUT WE ARE TOO LAZY TO COME UP WITH OUR OWN IDEAS SO WE ARE HIJACKING YOUR PREVIOUSLY ESTABLISHED FRANCHISES
kek

Miles Morales isn't a new character though

>too many Spider-men
Never

user
Did you do your research or are you retarded?

The most refined of tastes.

Hijacking what? Pete is still the main spiderman, this is just a Ultimate universe story. Go find a twitter post to get irrationally angry about.

>3d animation
>characters are 12 fps on 24fps backgrounds

jesus christ what a stupid idea

but user, you are the one that sounds angry about i