Charlie Sheen Sues National Enquirer Over Corey Haim Rape Allegation

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/charlie-sheen-sues-national-enquirer-defamation-corey-haim-allegation-1065980

Is he guilty as fuck Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Course_He's_Dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

National Enquirer is always wrong though

Of course he did it. Will he go down? Computer says no.

women can just make rape allegations without any proof and no one doubts it
even if you prove it's not true, she wont face any repercussions

>Suing the National Enquirer
There's a reason people don't do this Charlie. The NE know what they're doing. They've been doing this shit for years. They cannot be taken down with lawsuits. They have more lawyers on their payroll than the US government.

it looks like his face is drooping off of his head

>she

One of Haim's rapists accused him of raping him, too.

Coming into contact with Tiger Blood or other Tiger Bodily Fluids results in a 28-day post-exposure prophylaxis. I do not recommend it.

It's the AIDS

The funny thing is I have NEVER seen anyone buy any of the National Enquirer or similar publications at a store. I used to work at one and nobody bought them, they just sat there and got thrown out. How do they stay in business? Does everyone just have them ordered directly to their house?

I'm surprised there's anything left of Corey to call human after what he's been through.

They have a website and are owned by the same company as Radaronline.

>Guys I'm going to save kid's lives and call out the Hollywood pedophiles!
>...if you donate to my Kickstarter

What a piece of shit.

Feldman is a limited hangout, and has basically been keeping his mouth shut for years as kids continue to be raped.
Fucking piece of shit alright.

Rich people pay them to run conspiracy theories.

Reminder Trump is friends with the guy who owns the NE as well as Harvey Levin from TMZ and they are working in tandem to take down and set up the Pizzagate reveal. Harvey is the lawyer from CDAN as well, those guys have all the dirt.

Too bad I won't believe it if it comes out of the Enquirer

They create stories to trash their opponents and distract from their own shit Harvey's revels show that.

It's no coincidence that Sheen story came out when Spacey was exposed.

>sueing a joke newspaper

Many Americans think it's real.

See also: many posts in this thread where anons seem to unironically believe the paper

it really does

does tigers blood give you aids?

Maybe he didn't do it????

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Course_He's_Dead

Charlie, shown only from the back, approaches the beach house and rings the bell, but before anyone answers the door he is killed when the helicopter drops the piano on him. The camera then pulls back to reveal the series' set and Chuck Lorre, sitting in the director's chair. He says "Winning!", just before a second grand piano falls on him.

Chuck Lorre's signature vanity card, shown at the end of the episode, was as follows:[22]

I know a lot of you might be disappointed that you didn't get to see Charlie Sheen in tonight's finale. For the record, he was offered a role. Our idea was to have him walk up to the front door in the last scene, ring the doorbell, then turn, look directly into the camera and go off on a maniacal rant about the dangers of drug abuse. He would then explain that these dangers only applied to average people. That he was far from average. He was a ninja warrior from Mars. He was invincible.

And then we would drop a piano on him. We thought it was funny. He didn't. Instead, he wanted us to write a heart-warming scene that would set up his return to primetime TV in a new sitcom called The Harpers starring him and Jon Cryer.
We thought that was funny too.

Former star Charlie Sheen did not enjoy the episode and launched yet another attack on Lorre, going so far as to threaten him saying, "That's just him. I don't care anymore. I don't care if he lives or dies. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Seriously, it doesn't even matter. To go that low and be that immature and that completely unevolved and that stupid? In my face, Really? You must feel safe, motherfucker. You must feel safe where you live. Damn!".[36][37][38]