alexa.com/siteinfo/slashdot.org
similarweb.com/website/slashdot.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh look another "Everything I don't like is Reddit" thread

>>/r/samuraijack/ that way good sir

good sub

All of them

>reddit and memey fag finally snaps and moves on from doing falseflag threads

Literally anything is going to eventually have a subreddit you fucking autist. It's one of the things that separates this website from reddit, we only ever have overarching topics and ability to talk randomly when people want, rather than just nonstop discussion of it.

ITT: Faggot OPs.

So is something being reddit going to be the return trend next to everything being SJW?

>Implying OP even watches cartoons

youtube.com/watch?v=cZbtBAsoGCs

Everything is reddit since all shows have their own reddits

APRIL FOOLS NO EPISODE HAHA

YOU LOST A WEEK OF YOUR LIFE HAHA PRANKED

You're right OP, we all should be watching proper cartoons like rick and morty.

I pity anyone whose week is defined by 24 minutes on a saturday night

What are the other things? I've always been curious as to why Sup Forums is so much more interesting than Reddit or any similar sites, even when they end up discussing the same topics.

Sup Forums is dynamic and the non-voting platform allows for opinions of every flavor to be visible

it mean its simple logic, you spend a week looking forward to something and it gets cancelled, that's a week wasted

Reasons why Sup Forums hates reddit:
>Usernames and not user
>get banned for trolling or samefagging unless it is the theme of the board
>posts start at the bottom and have to be upvoted to visibility to the majority of users
>essentially a popularity contest and no one on Sup Forums can win it
>they don't, they are the same userbase, but too scared to admit it

... pretty sure that's most of Sup Forums desu senpai

reddit is the 10th most popular website in the United States, it's very likely that anything popular in the United States will be popular on reddit too.

So pretty much every popular cartoon is a "reddit cartoon".

Gone are the times when reddit was a niche site that replaced slashdot.

this desu.

I thought it replaced Digg?
Slashdot is still pretty active desu senpai

Sup Forums was cool back when you could actually post lewd pictures on the sfw boards. now mods delete an INSANE amount of posts for being even slightly lewd, it's bullshit. i miss when i could go to Sup Forums to see unfiltered fanart in specific generals, but now it's just the same 10 pictures reposted over and over because they have a reputation for not getting deleted even though they're lewd

That's really sad in a profound way. I have something to look forward to every day, either pop culture consumption (like cartoons and comics), sports (i play ice hockey) or just hanging out and getting stoned with friends.

Get a hobby, buddy, and you'll never feel like your week was wasted again

Not according to
Alexa
alexa.com/siteinfo/slashdot.org
SimilarWeb
similarweb.com/website/slashdot.org

And others. Sup Forums gets 10 times more traffic than sladhdot, and reddit gets 100 times more traffic. So... "popular" is a relative term. It's not dead, but it's not "news for nerds, stuff that matters" anymore.

I'd say it's become more "news for nerds" now than before, since Reddit scooped up all the normies.

how do you not understand something so incredibly simple?

Well, this clearly doesn't apply to Sup Forums, since I've only seen mods delete stuff that's *really* explicit. Some of the stuff that gets left up is VERY lewd.

Because I've never had a week or even a day ruined by something so trivial?