Endtown 2017-04-05

There are two possible outcomes but there will be blood either way.

Everyone complained about the Wally Holly Kirbee triangle, everyone wanted a return to Endtown, and now they got it, no one wants to discuss shit.

Endtown threads were like this before Holly fags started shitting up these threads like 3 years ago. Once Holly was basically written out of the story they all fucked off. Plus this arc has been far better than the last arc which was just mostly a Holly flashback.

>the way Heather is hugging herself

Starting to think that she may have been sexually assaulted as well. Not sure if raped, but those wolves did more than just hit her on the head.

Why is she alive? I want more pain and suffering and race war!

The war is coming.

>Endtown threads were like this before Holly fags started shitting up these threads like 3 years ago.
Nah, I don't remember the drama starting until after the cuckening with Jim and Sarah, but these threads were more lively.

To be fair, Kirbee shitposting really kicked them off after the kiss panel.

>right about when Kirbee showed up
As I was saying, Holly fags starting shitting up Endtown threads the second Kirbee joined the group. They didn't like the fact that another female in the comic was stealing screen time from her.

Knock it off, you know as well as I do that the cuckening was the flashpoint. Shit got popular BEFORE Kirbee even made first appearance.

Besides, everyone knows Gustine was best girl.

>Gustine...not Maude

Try again faggot.

>Maude
>Was a bit of a cunt
>Didn't really do anything of importance
>Fetish character
>Hasn't even been mentioned since the end of Linda's arc

>Gustine
>Helped stop LIFE ISN'T FAIR!
>Sacrificed humanity to save Al
>Not involved in weird fetishy shit
>Referenced as recently as Wally leaving Endtown

Yeah, no, I'll stick with the winner.

Don't worry, It's good that Heather's alive. you see... she's will trigger the race war for us.

>>Fetish character

Obviously she needs to get herself some Buddibombs.

You know it to be true.
I want to milk her, then mix her milk with melted tootsie rolls and make chocolate milk.

Honestly?, i didn't...But now I do.

Prove me wrong user, prove me wrong.

The only reason people cared about Maude was milking fetish shit. Just like the only reason most people cared about Linda was koala ass.

Case in point lol

Not that user, fyi... I personally didn't care much about Maude, but I never liked Gustine either.

I disagree with Linda, though.

I'll be honest, I stopped coming to these threads because the Kirbeefags and Hollyfags were annoying the fuck out of me.

Her obsession with hating on the wolves is gonna lead her to do something really fucked up isn't it?

Or just be a nervous wreck for the rest of her life. This is Endtown after all.

GAS THE WOLVES
RACE WAR NOW

It's over, stop trying to start shit.

Maude has a great personality and Linda is an ex-topsider with attitude problems but a heart of gold. You are an idiot.

Go back and read the threads genius, the only people who commented on Linda before she made the cake were people saying "I wanna fuck the koala". If you have evidence otherwise, go ahead and show it.

And can you describe Maude's personality? I'm guessing no.

She is fun, something you clearly know nothing about.

>fun
>only thing she ever really talks about was her husband's breastfeeding fetish
>not solely a fetish character

That's what I figured. At least you could be honest about why you like the character.

ROASTE
D

Reminder that there is a /trash/ thread.

Bone fractures must be a nightmare for the doctors trying to figure out how repair the bones of people twice their height

>only thing she ever really talks about was her husband's breastfeeding fetish
>only brings it up twice
>the second time it was brought up by someone else
>otherwise she was an easy going homebody until she realized she was housing an ex-topsider

>everyone wanted a return to Endtown
To see Linda, Maude, Roxie, Al & Gustine, Walt & Dottie, Doc, Mallard, what Jacob is doing and how is everyone else is dealing with him.

What we have so far is Doc talking with Marx, Walt & Portia, a bit of Dottie being a bitch, and a plot and characters disconnected from what we expected.

Now she's going to go around with a cape and carry a guitar with her short donkey friend now. Thanks Grout.
The rapid healing would be a nightmare if you don't get the bones set in time as well.

Pssst, your /k/ is showing.

I think /k/ would be appalled at my rendition of a tank.

>Dottie being a bitch

Bitch Dottie is best Dottie

Thanks to their healing fator, Doc only has to make sure they don't lose the will to live.

>fator

so.. is like, they heal by getting fat?

I bet Aaron would like that.

Sexy conceal carry Heather when?

It's called "plot development."
I assume those other characters will pop up, especially with a race war on the brink of breaking out.

Why conceal carry when it's going to be open season soon.

Also Tank Girl request from /trash/

Wait ... Is the cop supposed to be a horse?

Shouldn't a horse mutant be like super huge? I mean imagine a horse that's standing on hind legs only. Even if it was half that height it'd seem like prolly over 7ft.

I mean we had mice mutants become 1-2ft nothings. And former mayor Bear seems pretty close to bear size.

I've read this for years and it is just now clicking idk the rules of this all.

I think height is completely random.
Allie is just a little taller than Wally and Jim. Terry is a pig and he looks like he would be the same height as Kirbee when Portia is shorter than Dottie.

*Terry is the bartender not Spike's pig friend which I was talking about.

The horses I've seen in the comic are some of the tallest anthros next to Gustine, Flask and Walt.

Presumably we haven't seen any clydesdale mutants who'd be linebacker brutes and the few horses who are around just look like normal humans compared to the shortstacks.

...I gotta say though, I know the Horse chief there is trying to say how little he has to work with here, but he kinda comes off as indifferent to her plight.

Grout seems like he likes sitting on his ass no pun intended than doing police work.

I wonder how much people's anatomy changes when they become half-human/half-animal things.
Are doctors equipped to handle things like this?

>Holly fags
*waifu fags