Yeah

How can we get back the sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/63421w/several_years_back_i_made_a_copycat_version_of/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the ingredients are right on the package. just mix all that shit together

I don't live in America so this is completely pointless and seems extremely fat to me.

Got to get back
Back to the sauce

>No measurements

What is it that makes all you aspies unable to go out and buy some?

It's not the same sauce. It's like saying BK barbeque sauce is the same as Sweet Baby Ray's

We should start protests outside of McDonald's HQ

>copyright 2011
That's just regular BBQ sauce

>high fructose corn syrup is the first ingredient

God dammit, America.

That's the easy part. And you don't need the syrups and oils. Use sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, onion powder, soy sauce, and maybe throw a pinch of five spice or something in there, coconut oil, brown sugar, and heat it up.

Idk what this was like because I don't eat mcnuggets but it's a cheap mix of things. I am a /cock/goblin, I know these things.

Just add water, corn syrup, and probably some tomato paste and it'll be the same.

It's the same fucking sauce you retard. And if you're not happy with it, try one of the thousand other brands.

This is a perfect examples of memes gone really fucking wrong, because enough aspies screaming might make mcdonalds bring it back, and it'll be a fucking disappointment to all the hordes of kids who never tried it when it was actually out.

Just a sauce. A sauce that has been available since long before McDonalds was even founded. They didn't invent it and it sure as fuck didn't disappear with the end of the Mulan promotion campaign.

I think we should cancel Samurai Jack until the sauce is returned.

Oh don't forget that little bit of smoke flavor and maraschino cherry/pineapple juice.

Shit, this would be better than the mcdonald's version.

It's cheaper than cane sugar. Even if by a few cents, the margin matters that much to saving money.

You can just substitute that for something like honey or molasses like a sane person.

>It's not the same sauce
you're right it's fucking better.

If all sauces were the same, what's the point in different brands?

All these clueless kiddes wanting something back they've never even tasted.
When peanut satay sauce is infinitely better.

And tomato paste.

There, you have a better recipe if you figure out what measurements you like. And dont have to buy gay ass processed estrogen goop.

The point is that several companies want to sell the same kind of sauce and make money, you dumb dipshit.

Samurai Joss

*burps* M-Morty we need the sauce wubalubaduba *gets schwifty* *BURP*

>main ingredient is High Fructose corn syrup.
I'll give it a pass thanks. I'm not sure that shits even legal in my country

We should break into the McDonald's archives, steal the formula, and sell it at 500% higher its usual cost.

>steal the formula

The formula is mostly cheap poisons. It's cheaper to make at home with higher quality oils and syrups.

Hey there Jackfriend. Did you know there's no new episode tonight?

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/63421w/several_years_back_i_made_a_copycat_version_of/

This reddit user recreated the sauce at home and Binging With Babish said it was really good. I'd try it but I don't feel like buying a whole thing of plum sake just for one recipe

>Hey there Jackfriend
is this the new company wars? what was it before Jack in R&M threds?

>high fructose corn syrup
Hahah fucking amerifats, getting excited over THIS.

HFCS is delicious and not any worse for you than any other type of sugar

>high fructose corn syrup
This is why your coke tastes like shit.

>Falling for this obvious McDonalds publicity stunt
Good goyim

Thanks for setting the record straight Mr. Shekelsteinberg, owner of High-Fructose Corn Syrup Ltd.

So you're saying the same day /cock/ (cartoons and comics and cooking) existed, adult swim marathoned one cartoon about McDonalds Szechaun Dipping sauce?

Now would be a good time to invest in McDonald's stocks.

Have you ever had Mexican coke? It tastes fucking better in account of them using actual fucking sugar.

Step 1- make a basic sweet and sour sauce (without a fruit component, usual,y it's pineapple juice)
Step 2- add chilli powder, garlic powder, onion powder and toasted Szechuan chilli
Step 3-profit.

Note to Amerifats- use actual sugar and not that high fructose shit.

I'm just a lover of humanity concerned that we generate entirely too much frustration and conflict among ourselves

Say what you will, this was a brilliant stunt to get every 12-17 year old redditor to love McDonalds.

Cane sugar is better. Corn is just easier to farm

>>this obvious McDonalds publicity stunt
>for a 19 year-old Disney movie promotion
>11 years after Disney cut ties with McDonalds
whoa

>(C)2011

What are the odds that this brief period of time exactly corresponds with the last time Harmon and Roiland were genuinely happy with their lives?

>Mulan getting a live-action movie in 2018
Whoa, almost like you are trying to be retarded.

Had the sauce when it came out.

It wasn't very good.

I've never had this, so I feel like my expectations for its greatness are gonna make it taste worse.

see
years after Disney cut ties with McDonalds

Hey, guys, it's a bit. It's not supposed to make you think "me wantee mcdonald sez juan sauce", it's supposed to make you think of all those little discontinued flavors and products that you can never go back and get.

That's nice and all but reddit and similar cesspools only see and hear something specific from the real world which a character they idolize is referencing, so they want to buy it.

If you seriously think there is no difference in flavor between brands, and it's literally exactly the same but just in a different bottle and a different label, then I have some very bad news for you: (1) either you're retarded. (2) or you have serious tastebud deficiencies.

You're acting like you're telling us some great capitalist consumer secret, that the only difference between brands is the company that sells it. Tell me Heinz ketchup and Del Monte ketchup taste the same and you're a fucking liar.

I've never tried szechwan sauce, McDonald's brand or otherwise, but I don't see why it'd be impossible for McDonald's to have a better szechwan sauce than others. Their barbecue sauce is so good (better than pretty much every other fast food's bbq) that some branches fucking started to charge for it if you wanted more than the paltry amount they give you for mcnuggets.

>If you seriously think
No you fucking moron. That's the point. If only you had basic reading comprehension you wouldn't have needed a big retard rant about something you don't understand.

BK's is better barbeque sauce.

It tastes like shit.

Ingredients are listed in order of quantity, user.

and?

Put more of the first ingredient in than the second and put more of the second in than the third and so on. You'll get something close enough.

>linking directly to reddit
I just don't get you people anymore.

>Ingredients are listed in order of quantity
>High fructose corn syrup is the first one

So it's just sugar?

>might wings + mulan sauce
imagine

>HFCS is delicious
You're one to talk about shit tastes huh

Why are people so obsessed with McDonald's bringing this back just because they saw a character mention it on a TV show?

Do people not have anything more fulfilling going on?

>Do people not have anything more fulfilling going on?
It's peace time, user. Of course people have nothing better to do.

Reminder he doesn't actually want the sauce he's just covering up his real feelings.

Why do you want McDonalds SzeChuan so much though?

It says right there on the label it's mostly corn syrup. It's just the same overly-sweetened blandishment as everything else McDonald's sells. Which, fair enough, tastes pretty good, but not enough to go out of my way on. I don't think I'm missing out on something just because a cartoon told me so.

>1 small can tomato paste
>2 tbs sesame oil
Cook on med-high for a few minutes to get the canned taste off the tomato paste, then add
>2 cloves minced garlic
>2 tsp onion powder
>1 tsp five spice
>2 tbs chili flakes (change depending on how spicy you want it)
Cook until very fragrant, about 3 minutes. Turn heat to med-low then add
>1/2 cup soy sauce
>1/2 cup brown sugar or honey
>1/4 tsp smoke flavor
>1/4 cup citrus juice
>1/4 cup rice vinegar
>Cornstarch slurry (2 tsp or cornstarch mixed in 1 tbs water )
>Salt and pepper to taste
Simmer until it reaches desired thickness, make sure to taste and adjust for seasoning

Make art. Go help your fellow man. Work out.Get laid, I don't know. Fuck it, learn to cook so you're not depending on fast food places for your meals I should do that one.

>It's cheaper than cane sugar
Only in America, thanks to subsidies.

Hey, I actually tasted that shit....

I thought it was okay.

I'll just check my cupboard for my stash of food starch-modified spices and natural flavors (fruit and vegetable source) and then i'm sure i'll get a satisfying result.

why eat anything but salads and water?

I'm not saying you shouldn't eat for the taste.

I'm saying why obsess over this one dipping sauce from a fast food restaurant that has pretty much never put out anything that mind-blowing?

I mean, Jesus, it was pretty much completely forgotten after its short run, doesn't that tell you something about it?

You're obsessing over a curiosity because it was mentioned off-hand in a cartoon.

>learn to cook so you're not depending on fast food places for your meal
Fucking Christ, user. How are you literally dependent on fast food like that? It's just nice to eat some shitty food every once in a while, I can't imagine how your organs must feel processing that shit at every meal. One of my friend's brother had his fucking gallbladder explode because he ate too much fast food. Be careful out there.

Greens don't have all the nutrients your body needs. You're not a cow, silly.

>One of my friend's brother had his fucking gallbladder explode because he ate too much fast food.

Like a grenade?

I have a pretty tight schedule at university and I'm not a good chef

Speak for yourself

Jack and SU.

No, it didn't rip out of his chest or anything, but it burst and was leaking allover his organs, so he had to get it removed.

Kek

my diet for the past 8 months has been a rotation of mcd's, taco bell, wendy's, and sonic. Just living off value menus. it's super cheap.

He can build an interdimensional space ship from household items create artificial galaxies, but he can't figure out how to replicate a cheap industrialized dipping sauce? Da fuck?

secret recipe bruh

Ouch.

You're right, though, user, I am trying to cut back for this kind of reason.

The sauce was fucking disgusting you underage fuck. That's the joke, that he has a thing for some really awful crap nobody sells anymore.

O-oh yeah Mr Smart pants, try to figure out the recype for this sauce without opening a space portal to *BARP* Galorpazorpa. Congrats, y-y-you just killed humanity. Goooooooood job there.

>sauces taste different depending on brand and composition
>hurrrr they all taste the same durrr
>They don't taste the same, though.
>hurrrr you just don't get it durrrr
Youre probably just retarded, but I'll give you a chance: tell us what part of your master plan we're missing out on exactly? What are you even trying to say?

Brawndo with electrolytes has what plants crave

The whole point of the post you replied to was clearly that the reason there are many brands is because many companies make their own with slight differences, to make money. No one ever said they were all the same.

Just how fucking stupid are you? I mean, you're clearly genuinely mentally retarded but is your IQ in the lower 20's or is that being too generous?

My grandma never throws these things out. Has a cupboard full of them.

Let's hope I strike gold Sup Forums

At least we have hot mustard. Shits god like

I wish they still had the sweet chili stuff. I mean, I hear some places have it, but not the ones here in colorado.

don't bother, once a retard has decided that something is shilling there is literally nothing you can do to convince them otherwise

Saved. Will try it soon

I hope you make a lot of money taking advantage of autistic rick and memey fans.

dude sick

>unironically buying food from mcdonalds
>eating it and PRAISING IT

ONLY IN AMERICA!

sorry it isn't halal, mohommad. isn't it prayer time for you?

>ONLY IN AMERICA!
s-so what do they do in McDonalds outside America?
Do they just look at the food and take pictures or something?