It's perfectly fine, even reasonable, for Batman to keep some Kryptonite lying around in case Superman ever goes rogue

>It's perfectly fine, even reasonable, for Batman to keep some Kryptonite lying around in case Superman ever goes rogue
>When Lex gets some it's because he's an evil monster hellbent on world domination and killing Superman

Really makes you think

>When Lex gets some it's because he's an evil monster hellbent on world domination and killing Superman

But that's literally his exact plan. Like, he himself has stated it on numerous occasions. "Rule world, kill superman."

Because that's true?

He's gained some weight

>>When Lex gets some it's because he's an evil monster hellbent on world domination and killing Superman
Literally lex.

Why so many betas like to pretend the petty manlet is anything more,than an small dick ugly bald guy with a broken ego?

There was a time Lex was given absolute power, he was outright a God who could snap his fingers and solve every single problem. The only catch was he couldn't try and use it to kill Superman or he'd lose it.

The very first thing he did was use it to try and kill Superman. The man's hate boner rules every fibre of his being.

What do you think he did with those cakes?

Superman has shown multiple times that he has some personal vendetta against Lex, for no known reason. Keeping some Kryptonite on me for protection is in no way an overreaction. It just puts some distance between them, Lex won't come near Superman, and Superman can't come near Lex, and just like Batman, this is all just in case.

A man has a right to defend himself in America.

Get off Sup Forums, Lex. You're too rich for this shit

The 'vendetta' comes from the fact Lex repeatedly tries to murder him, with that Kyrptonite.

It's obviously a Lex News bot, user.

>You're ok with your friend having a gun since you trust them
>You're not comfortable with your crazy neighbor who's already taken shots at you and seems to hate you having a gun because you can't trust him

Really makes you think

Silver Age Luthor was a fatty.

>Lex has created bots sophisticated enough to get past CAPTCHAs
The fiend!

>keeping some kryptonite on me..

You almost had it, Lex

I wouldn't be suprised if Lex puts his own propaganda machine on ever corner of the web

Modeled on the Dick Sprang version.

Why don't you just rape Superman? Jim Gordon would be proud.

when was this? spoonfeed me please

I kinda wanna read this,what's the book and issues?

He also once got the ability to make everyone in existence happy at once & create a feeling of peace that spreads through everywhere...And then decided to never use it because he's a shit.

>Why don't you just rape Superman

What's the movie that has him ranting about not killing superman while shirtless? Superman/Doomsday?

>Lex buys Sup Forums captcha space

>Select the ALIEN MENACE THAT MUST BE DESTROYED

Remember that time Luthor gave people superpowers just so he could eventually flip an off switch and have them all rain from the sky just so he could eternally scar the general population whenever they saw a man flying in the air?

Black Ring saga you plebs.

that was in 52, right?

Yes and the Christmas issue if I recall correctly.

Lex, did you eat all 40 of those cakes you stole, lardass?

He did it on New Years. Because Lex is an irredeemable prick.

Nu52 Lex is an entirely different person, and is a redeemable prick.

Please, user. If the slavs can do it, I'm sure a robot can manage just fine.

New 52 Lex also is a champion mental gymnast from what we've seen.

I thought he did it because the treatment wouldn't work on him.

The only reason Superman dislikes you Lex, is that you've tried to kill him. Multiple times. With Kryptonite.

And you're a complete asshole.

Yet another strike against Nu52.

Do you think that with the recent Pre-new 52 and new 52 supermen merge that Lex might have been changed back into being evil like his pre-new 52 self? The entire timeline was being rearranged so who knows what consequences that might have had.

Luthor is thicc! THICC!!

thanks

Since this is the closet thing to a superman thread we have, I have a important question for you guys

If I want to get into superman what series / runs should I read? I've already read the all star one and now i'm just looking for the basic day to day stuff

Rebirth has been pretty good to him

Superman's ass muscles would just crush his dick.

Johns and Busiek runs after Infinite Crisis (not necessary to actually read first though) are good.

>Hates pie
>Steak well done
Why does Bruce have shit taste?

Being British, Alfred failed to instill proper tastes in food.

Lex can always weaken it with kryptonite

Why is Superman giving him that look?

Anything with Elliot S! Maggin writing and/or Cary Bates drawing, honestly. They have a silver age feel, but they flesh Superman out really nicely.

>for no known reason

>"Eat the fucking pie Bruce. You love it, I know you love it, so just stop being a bitch about it. It's fucking pie."

lex looks like kingpin.

alright that doesn't it want issues do I gotta read for Superson

I can accept this if it's Joker exploding pie induced PTSD.

Not even the man of steel can gird his asscheeks against KRYPTOFUCK

"Bruce I will fucking end you in a literal nano-second if you don't eat that fucking pie."

And how do you explain Kryptofuck?

>IT'S RAINING MEN

That was an unfortunate schmelting accident.

Batman hasn't killed nearly as many people.

>Hey guys, I'm really anti Luthor, but don't you thunk Superman can be just as bad?

>ShareBald

Bruce keeps sneaking onto his property and hiding out in the barn to bother him about his son, instead of just fucking coming into the house in the first place to talk it out like a normal person.

>eating a hamburger with a fork
He's just THAT autistic.

Alfred instilled in Batman a deep love of Garlic Bread and Spotted Dick

>using your hands
That's for poor people, user

There's a full piece of his beautiful wifes amazing pie sitting on batman's plate. Superman is a man of manners, and batman is showing none. Especially after hiding in his barn like a fucking mid-western meth addict.

Issue ten of superman is their intro, and issue 1 and 2 of Sons are out, #3 this month.

Well the kryptonite Batman carries is a lil sliver that is something a gift FROM Superman to keep himself in check.

While Lex spends millions to get these rocks so he can weaponize them with every intention of using them.

So many people falling for a sneaky Lex thread.

Underated