Wooah ahh mercy mercy me

Ah things ain't what they used to be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJE4H12s6Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=WxEsL893CBw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Siz1cHST1c
youtube.com/watch?v=EfA4SBk1rI4&index=17&list=PLX0tC09jEzMJTd8hWni1p2b2arA_XLDKR
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ud7r2vx6bY&list=PLX0tC09jEzMJTd8hWni1p2b2arA_XLDKR&index=18
youtube.com/watch?v=E_6CtG9FvJM&index=23&list=PLX0tC09jEzMJTd8hWni1p2b2arA_XLDKR
youtube.com/watch?v=jJK-diEk6zc&list=PLX0tC09jEzMJTd8hWni1p2b2arA_XLDKR&index=28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This game was comfy. I miss it.

i remember that episode

not as comfy as this

This is the comfiest game of all time, this and Employee Of the Month. Prove me wrong. I still can hear the select game music loop in my head to this day.

That was epic not comfy.

>Employee Of the Month
I had the PC version, that shit was great.
Anyone else play Creature from the Krusty Krab? It wasn't that bad, just mediocre.

but why did he need to go back to the past for?

TO UNDO THE EVIL THAT IS AKU

Employee of the Month was just a beautiful game. Fun atmosphere, great music, great gameplay mechanics. etc. I miss it a lot. Too bad it won't run on my new windows.

Also. Creature From The Krusty Krab was alright, the levels were so long though. I got bored. Also the colors and lighting hurt my eyes a bit.

It was a 2001 licensed game, the developers didn't give a shit.

>It was a 2001 licensed game, the developers didn't give a shit.
that explains why patrick is there

I remember this game, it was rather odd.

I love how poorly compressed and sized he is there. It's like the developer didn't even try.

The PC version of the Spongebob Squarepants Movie was more of the same, but unfortunately I never got my hands on a copy of that. At least I had the fucking wonderful Lights, Camera, Pants!. Ten times better than the console games ever were.

Strangest thing, the music from the first level got stuck in my head the other day and hasn't left. I haven't played this game in years. Why do I still remember that fucking music?

i never noticed lol

The console games were awesome user, you take that back.

But the PC games were great too. Even the installation had an underwater, comfy aesthetic to it. Great stuff. It's almost like some kiddie game Vaporwave or something. Just good vibes.

No no, I meant that the console versions of Lights, Camera, Pants! were shit. Those minigames took forever.

Oh yeah that game wasn't very good. BFBB is video game kino though.

Remember that one level where ManRay was a common enemy? They didn't do any tease arch on that one.

And it had the best music.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJE4H12s6Ho

H O L Y S H I T

That's some comfy tier aesthetic right there. I remember this.

This, however. Is the most popular song outta the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxEsL893CBw

>SpongeBob is old enough to have a PS1 game
Feels weird, man.

No you're sadly mistaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Siz1cHST1c

>tfw music this good came from a spongebob game

Beat me to it

This game had no business being as good as it was.

The GBA version plays better but the PS1 has the better music.

Still I also like the GBA sprite look better(3D backgrounds are meh in the PS1)

Best songs
youtube.com/watch?v=EfA4SBk1rI4&index=17&list=PLX0tC09jEzMJTd8hWni1p2b2arA_XLDKR
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ud7r2vx6bY&list=PLX0tC09jEzMJTd8hWni1p2b2arA_XLDKR&index=18
youtube.com/watch?v=E_6CtG9FvJM&index=23&list=PLX0tC09jEzMJTd8hWni1p2b2arA_XLDKR
youtube.com/watch?v=jJK-diEk6zc&list=PLX0tC09jEzMJTd8hWni1p2b2arA_XLDKR&index=28