Movie set in a prison in America

>movie set in a prison in America
>a prisoner is talking to another
>"so why are you here? "
>" so why are you here "
>" I didn't pay my taxes "

Does this really happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/7atyhy/cousin_confessed_to_falsely_accusing_my_brother/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>movie set in a prison
>person drops the soap
>doesn't get raped

>what you in for?
>jaywalking

You don't go to prison for not paying your taxes. You go to prison for actively committing fraud to evade paying them.

>a family member is visiting a prisoner after a while
>prisoner is visibly distressed
>"please save me they will rape me here "

>Movie set in a prison in Germany
>So why are you here?
>I browsed Sup Forums

>i’m innocent
>hah, yea, ery body up in here innocent

TAXATION IS THEFT

Why did the second prisoner state the first prisoner's question and why did the first prisoner answer it?

>Guy is in prison
>He's having the time of his life

First I laughed because I thought that you were making fun of that cliche of answering a question with another question that happens all the time in those "tough" movies, but then I realized you were just country baiting.
Back to

You don't fuck with the IRS. They spend way more money trying to find tax evaders than they get when they finally get them to pay up.

Then you driving on public roads is theft as well.

Everyone I've ever met who did time in prison says that's just a meme created by Hollywood, that while there are opportunists who coerce people into having sex with them occasionally, the whole brutal forced assrape in the shower thing doesn't happen.

Of course, they could just be telling me that because they were assraped in prison themselves and don't want anyone to know it.

No. Those roads were given to us by God, and we have a God given right to travel them freely.

Public roads should be privatized desu.

Local roads should be collectively owned by the local community

Why is America so dependent on taxes if they value the free market so much

No

Yes, ex-KKK member David Duke went to prison for that.

Yes.

The biggest lie ever is that Americans support the free market or they are currently free market.

>what are you in for
>i downloaded movies

Because roughly 50% of the population votes democrat.

>I posted a mean tweet

Americans don't value the free market. They value the heavily regulated kinda free sometimes to an extent market.

I saw a thread by an American in Reddit whose brother was falsely accused and imprisoned. He got sexually abused and committed suicide after he was released. America is a joke of a country.

>I saw a thread by an American in Reddit

>what is tax evasion

Unless they find additional crimes like bribery and fraud you'll just get a fine. If you do end up in jail you'll probably end up in a minimum security prison filled with other rich white people who committed similar crimes.

Oh I couldn't remember the other half of the story.
He was falsely accused by his cousin for raping her.
amp.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/7atyhy/cousin_confessed_to_falsely_accusing_my_brother/

America is a joke of a society.