Do american women really do this?

do american women really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLZkl5R2Xpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the point of this thread

Women pissing is hot af and i'm gay

If you think about it logically, women really are gross creatures. Theyre cum receptacles with fishy fuckholes that bleed spontaneously every month for a week, and they eat with the same mouth they swallow urine and cum in and expect to be kissed there. Also, the moment a woman is naked all her allure and mystery is gone and shes just a nervous awkward fucktoy with lopsided breasts

unironically 10/10 opening scene with that music

youtube.com/watch?v=fLZkl5R2Xpk

>american
>women

Did you tell your parents you are gay yet?

jesus you sound like a faggot

nothing worse than going down on a bitch with toilet paper in her cooter. i'd rather taste her piss desu

Fresh pasta

>nothing worse than going down on a bitch

ftfy

Why do you post this in every other thread?

yes pajeet, in america we really do use toilets instead of the street

He flicks the light switch and all the lights in the bedroom go off at once. Wtf.

unlike pajeets they actually DO poo in the loo. so to answer your question: yes.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>Nicole Kidman
>American

Bottoms faggots are far worse.

Do Americans really do this?

i stand corrected.

Being disgusted by vagina doesn't mean you're not disgusted by genitals in general. Sex is overrated and nasty business and basically only stupid people have sex in 2017

She has an innie you can tell.

Why does seeing women pee turn me on so much?

>not wanting to taste the piss

Pleb

correct. foot or armpit is the new vagina in 2017. go with the times user

>Not posting the webm

Sad!

I wonder how big his plateau shoes were in that scene.

>spergs out about woman pissing
>doesn't notice how fake the city out the window is

Based "logically" poster

Do Americans really do this?

And he's STILL shorter

Thank you for being the voice of reason.

There could be hundreds, if not thousands of fecal particles inside that bathroom. Absolutely disgusting.

Autism in one post

Is she using her poop as a dildo? I heard that is what girls do.

>One Post btfo of all of Sup Forums
doing god's work son

hot scene i love watching my gf use the toilet

is this what being married is like? taking shits in front of each other? i'd imagine the moment you start shitting together the sex life is out the window

>not enjoying a woman pooping

>Standing up dripping piss everywhere AND THEN WIPING
What is wrong with americans?

everybody poops

youll learn more about life after middle school

How can you say you love her if you can't even watch her poop?

Roasties on sudoku watch

you'd be comfortable with your spouse doing her make up in the mirror while you take a dump beside her? i just can't see myself being okay with ti

I don't think normal people like shitting in front of each other. Taking a pee, though? Who cares

no, user, marriage does not spontaneously remove all of your inhibitions towards standing around in a bathroom that stinks of someone else's shit
pissing is pretty innocuous though

what's with this meme. I saw this exact post in another thread

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

You will die, faggot.

this is that new pasta

Excellent. That frees up more time for...uh.

For, uh...

Hey dont steal my pasta you stupid cunt

If you think about it logically, women really are gross creatures. They're cum receptacles with fishy fuckholes that bleed spontaneously every month for a week, and they eat with the same mouth they swallow urine and cum in and expect to be kissed there. Also, the moment a woman is naked all her allure and mystery is gone and shes just a nervous awkward fucktoy with lopsided breasts.

fucking this

your gf's never pee'd in front of you OP

oh wait...

Do swedes really do this?

yep gf shits in the bathroom with me taking a shower or brushing my teeth. whats the problem they were going to a sex party, not like she was interested in being "clean and fresh".

Kubrick intended for his movies to be viewed on CRT televisions.

Why would you want your GF to pee in front of you?

because im not scared of girls pissing?

Is this peak kidman? so hot

shes still smoking hot

American women really are fucking disgusting. You would never see an actress from China, Taiwan, VIetnam, Korea, or Japan do stupid shit like this.

Spreading the good word son.

who cares about slant eye with no ass and tits?

im not into child like bodies.

I'd say Batman Forever is her at her peak

>American

She's Aussie

>nigger American doesn't know what class and elegance is

you've triggered lots of roasties boyo

Haha. The fat poster fagboy virgin for "sour grapes" right there.

My girlfriend does, a lot.

wtf i hate women now!

>what is 2001
Also [citation needed]

back to r*ddit

She's australian.

Are those member berries?

that was a full wet shit too. it's in the director's notes. she was supposed to be fixing her makeup and they had a jostling-for-the-mirror scene set up, but when they went in she had filled the bowl with diarrhea. that's exactly how much she wiped too, just one little swipe in the front, then pull the panties up over her feces-caked butt cheeks.

derailing Kubrick conspiracy talk with shitposting

>class and elegance

asians appear like that on the surface but under is nothing but human trafficking and paying debts with their bodies.

just like america but they hide it better atleast on the surface.

travel a bit and go to those countries you love so much, the mirror will be shattered.

i had a girl over. i went to take a piss and realized my bathroom was dirty so i started cleaning it a little. she came in as i was cleaning the sink, sat down, and just took a piss right in front of me

that was kinda weird. i even got a whiff of her puss stank.

I want to believe.

>travel a bit and go to those countries you love so much
I would never travel to America. Fuck you.

>thread derailed by triggering roasties
Good job user.

Was it your girlfriend

Rather have tv/movie stars be like that and uphold a respectable image of themselves than be nigger type people and telling their president to fuck off and to openly talk about how they hate America.

nope

When you put it that way.

many womyn pee and simplly pull up their panties, why are these beings so filthy bros?

So your friend who was a girl peed in front of you? Report her for sexual harassment

wait a minute. was i pee raped?

Your mother used to kiss you goodnight after sucking your dad's dick.

I didn't get a chance to say it in the previous thread, but this guy is so right. As a kid, I used to feel bad about having an awkward, dangly appendage on my body. I envied women and thought that having a void would be much better. But now that I know just much slime and gunk and spunk and literal blood they have to put up, I can only pity them.

And is anybody else really grossed out by those little feathery hairs that many women seem to have on their faces? That proto-peachfuzz that doesn't seem like a big enough deal to bother having removed, but is actually quite disconcerting. They think that just caking on makeup is enough to hide their flaws, but it only serves to disgust me more.

looking good while pissing?
no they're fat.

wat
why didn't you grab her by the pussy

Based