LIKE ALL THE OTHERS.

no just DC

OH NO NO NO

>the FX isn't finished
Who cares ? Release it as a rough cut as an extra . I'd watch it

What a complete fucking retard.

A Zack Snyder cut does not exist.
A Joss Whedon cut does not exist.

No extended cuts exist because the movie was a train wreck where they desperately tried to film bits to make it logical and failed.

This makes me "thirsty".

>cape shit is dying
Thank fuck we'll be free of marvel compete garbage soon. Can't wait for infinity bomb to hit.

Except Zack Snyder Cut DOES exist (at least in rough form) but probably won't be released for a multitude of reasons - the biggest of which is an admission of guilt from WB's execs if it ends up being better received than the theatrical cut.

It's actually better for them to pin all the blame on Snyder (which the uneducated public is more than happy to oblige) while they sit tight and collect their end of year bonuses.

Steppenwolf had an actor?

At least the Whedon cut exists. He made a 2h30 cut but Warner wanted it even shorter.

>which the uneducated public is more than happy to oblige

Came here to post this.
I thought it was a total CGI thing or something

He sounded ridiculous, but at least someone had to have voiced him, you know

13 year old detected... LOL

It true though. It's easier to blame one person instead of a group of faceless corporate magnates.

He's just trying to save face. Steppenwolf is ridiculous either way. But this way he can claim it was only ridiculous because of the cuts.

>call him 13
>followed by an all caps "LOL"

even senior citizens use LOL now

There was an actor behind all that CG vomit?

The "Joss cut" is just a re edit of the "Snyder material"

>steppenwolf actor
a computer program?

It's dead, DCucks. Bury it.

hola Reddit

Corporate lies. At least half the movie was reshot by Joss. The seams are pretty obvious.

I'm upset that Darkseid was only mentioned once in the film. Seriously, the phrase "Darkseid is." was never uttered once.

You'd think after making a few films he'd stop doing the TV-show lighting and act like a professional, but nah.

well fucking obviously he's pissed. who wouldn't be?

>get a gig
>read lines etc
>find out most of your character's dialogue and character motivation was cut

that would piss me off so much. it ain't even about the money, it's just about fucking with an actor's vision for a character

t. Jason Soyboy

>half
you can tell the difference between Snyder's Style and Joss's """""style""""".
if you think its half, you're nuts

t. uneducated public

How did Ben Affleck grow a straight hairline between Snyders and Whedons shoots?

whedon magic

ALIMONY