Never cried during a movie/tv show

>never cried during a movie/tv show
>want to experience what it feels like
>cant ask for movies to cry because if i would know that the movie is supposed to make me cry, that'd mean the movie would have a sad ending/sad part and this would spoil the whole experience
fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wnet/nature/parrot-confidential-parrot-confidential/8496/
youtube.com/watch?v=_J5MtYNispY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i said FUCK

a lot of movies that are comedies have cathartic "heartwarming" moments. I've cried more to movies like dumb and dumber or something than dramashit oscar bait like manchild by the sea

It doesn't work like that regard. Watch Hachiko.

If you don't cry during Green Mile you must really hate niggers cause it was heartbreaking.
Also, the thing is you can repress your sadness you might have to do some meditation/therapy/ayahuasca

oh so you can't make yourself be immersed? You're thinking too much about the wrong things.

Lay off the soy, buddy.

never seen it, but i already know the ending for it and most of the plot so whats the point. and yeah, i dont really like niggers

seen it, one of the few movies that got me close to crying but didnt cry

>good will hunting
one of the two movies that got me

I think I cried to a movie recently but I also think I blocked it from my memory so I cant say for sure. Probably because it reminded me of my ex

Get really drunk I find I cry easier when drunk

I cried to planes trains and automobiles.

This and stop listening to metal

pbs.org/wnet/nature/parrot-confidential-parrot-confidential/8496/

Made me cry like a baby

but what about the repressing comment?
Do you think you can let yourself cry? Try to notice it next time if you're resisting the sadness. Most man have it.

Only movie to get me choked up fighting back tears. I'd tell you the specific scenes but that would ruin the point.

Try Gran Tourino
So many feels and its a based movie if you haven't seen it.
Even if you don't cry you will love it

Disregard I thought I was talking to an adult

>cried during oscar bait
jesus dude. Did you cry after Titanic too?

so adults cant hate niggers?

>I cry to better movies than you
most sexually ambiguous phrase I can think of

I think you missed the point.
and try to fully understand the meaning of words before you use them kiddo

>facebook filename
Return to your shithole, cuckerberg.

is this a modern day slave story?

Some people actually have empathy. I didn't cry, but assuming he's talking about the taped up in the shed raped by the football team scene, that is pretty heavy stuff.

>gran turismo
>movie
??????? ?

youtube.com/watch?v=_J5MtYNispY

It was trying too hard to be sad. Just made me laugh

I'd never cried either until I watched End of Evangelion

>Sup Forums isnt 9gag tier

Gran Trorino with Based Clint Eastwood
Watch It NOW!

Gotta do my part, user. If I can somehow set a example for a single faggot it'll be worth it, even if I have to face shitstorms of shitposts along my way.

If you ever played sports growing up, something like Coach Carter or Friday Night Lights(the movie, not the shitty series) would certainly get the job done

I cried to the series finale of Monk