Oh that, Cho

Oh that, Cho

One the one hand, haha, on the other, damn you Cho for reminding me that Gwen/Osborn thing happened.

Does Cho browse here...? Do we know anyone who does?

Christ, the guy can't tell a joke to save his ass

Imagine if he teamed up with Budd Root. The sexiest most boring comic ever produced

Steve Lieber

They would work better if you remove the text

The artist for Superior Foes does and one of the artists for IDW Transformers was here last week.

Lieber
Stewart
I'm sure a few other tumblr types
Others I'm sure

I don't see Frank being on Sup Forums he just comes across as not really giving a fuck about internet presence or even sure how to have one. So he just sticks to facebook even his own poorly designed site has fell to ruin
They should have one of those comics that your read from both sides, one side is Frank's art the other Budd's and they do a mash up in a center where the plots finally run together.

The Venom one without text would be random and boring desu

The PG one wouldn't make sense without the joke but the joke is lame to begin with. No win

Hahahahaha!!! Excellent!

Nice one. Seriously though, where are those kids? It's like the Marvel universe wiped them out because it was ashamed it existed.

Dan Slott browses here still.

Didn't they die?

>It's like the Marvel universe wiped them out because it was ashamed it existed.
That's literally it.

No way, there's like a thread a day about him being a fat shit.

Wait.. wait... what if... what if he's the one making them?

I feel like it would have been funnier if Gwenom's line was the one in a big speech bubble while Venom was just muttering.

As far as cape writers/artists go
>Brian Michael Bendis
>Dan Slott
>Nick Spencer
>Babs Tarr
>Scott Snyder
>Dave Sim
>Erica Henderson

No, he's the fag who constantly defends him.

He even made a post once asking why we hate him, and used a screenshot from his Twitter. Problem was, he forgot to sign out, so the analytics option was still on the tweet, which is only view able to the writer of it.

Fuckin' kill me.

How'd he handle the criticism?

>Bendis
I'm sorry, wat? Nah. But he's top-tier tumblr garbage. If he came here, he'd have to hear his fucking criticism, right?

Impossible. Marvel has no shame.

Don't know, I've only seen the cap of the post. Anyone have it?

Hey, credit where credit's due, he's finally let go of the outrage gag.

Why did he stay attached to that for so long? I find a lot of progressive narratives in comics tiresome but you've got to change your material up sometime in response.

It's like how everything about gender is responded to with people spouting 'I IDENTIFY AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER'. mate get new material is that too much to ask

>Why did he stay attached to that for so long?

Not sure if it was true, but after the first few Outrage pages, people commissioned for more or something.

>Why did he stay attached to that for so long?
I think he was genuinely that butthurt about it.

Absolute perfect page, now I want I whole run based on this and a tv show CW style with lots of drama and love triangles please.

They probably don't exist anymore after Secret Wars - think the last time one of the kids showed up was after Siege, in a mini called American Son.

I just realised I never actually read Sins Past. Somehow I keep missing all the storytimes.

Dave Sim?

But we don't talk about Cerebus that much.

Sup Forumsmblr pls go

Shouldn't you be busy playing some walking simulator like Gone Homo?

People keep commisioning them.
He actually gave them up for a bit then brought it back when someone was willing to pay.
I mean you couldn't even scroll down?
Being fair they're good artists just bad writers,

Ian Flynn was in a thread a few years ago to talk about the Megaman comic.

BASED CHO

They haven't even retconned it
After the story was done, they haven't gone anywhere near it. Nobody wants to touch that shitstorm.

user please there's something off if your sense of humour is entirely predicated on who a joke is aimed at.

Get some standards.

So the point here is that pic related is still canon even when they have had a lot of chances to do the retcon that they know they need, so why they have not???
BTW someone could storytime it, I mean Trouble was storytimed a few hours ago so it could be just perfect.

IMad, Sup Forumsmblr? Shouldn't you be busy buying expired McDonald's high-glucose sauce because a meme show told you to?

Nobody likes it being storytimed,
It's almost as hated as One More Day

NEVER FORGET!!!!!!

As much as I dislike the thought of Peter being cucked by his arch-nemesis, I don't want anyone to forget it. Because it is so much of a trainwreck. In their quest to keep Peter perpetually young, Quesada turned him into a cuck. And it is hilarious! The only thing sweeter would be if Osborn knocked up Carlie Cooper.

You know what really cunts me off?

When Peter was having that conversation with Gwenclone#24601 and she said that she died feeling disappointed with Peter for not telling her that he was Spider-Man, he said nothing.

If I'd been in charge of the writing, I would have had Peter flip his shit. I mean really lose lose his fucking temper.
I would have had him so fucking furious that he webbed Gwen up, took her back up to the top of the GW Bridge, dangled her over the edge while shouting "AND HOW DID IT FEEL WHEN YOU WERE DRIPPING GOBLIN SPUNK OUT OF YOU, YOU LYING BITCH!?"