>"that would be $800, plus tip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqDaZsgR5zg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>posts old meme
>this is stinkurr turd of post on messageu board, whito piggu

Tip this, gook.
*unzips pants*
BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Kinda reminds you of Hiroshima, doesn't it?
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>It's only been a week
>old

why do you keep making the same thread?

Why buy expensive ethinic food when you can make your own?

*blocks your path*

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

That's pretty ancient as far as internet time goes.

NO DLINK

this meme's been on here longer than a week faggot

YOU NOT EAT FAST?
GET OUT GUYJIN
YOU PAY GORILLIAN YEN FO ANCIENT SAMOORAI CUISEEN

The only pasta that unironically makes my dick hard as diamonds

The label 'Reddit' is thrown around here pretty casually but never has the hat fit as snugly as it does on Jiro's bloated head. The man is a living, breathing representation of everything wrong with the "sushi" industry.

Everything the man touches seems intent on making stupid people feel smart. Every movement, cut of the knife and serving of fish feels like a not-so-subtle nudge to make the intellectually stunted feel like they're in on some intricate evolution in the art of cooking.

The sad truth is that Jiro is indeed a genius. Not a cooking genius, but a genius at pulling the wool over the eyes of the stupid, ignorant and uncultured swine that currently shovel money into the pigsty that is his restaurant.

Christ have mercy on cooking's legacy if this man is to be inducted within its great halls.

*I shudder to use the word 'chef' in the same paragraph as the name 'Jiro' but it is unavoidable in this case.

This actually made me laugh

>>Reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=wqDaZsgR5zg

>dish is called the hen and the egg
>makes you cook a duck egg and grass from the dirt
>that'll be $800

More like *gives you salmonella*

>not buying the crab legs instead

Can someone photoshop Jiro making sushi behind Robert in the cinema pic?

Who has the greatest mastery over their craft?