/who/ - Doctor Who General

Levinekino edition.

PREVIOUSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/04/doctor-who-review-thin-ice-season-10-episode-3-recap-spoilers-1201810880/
theguardian.com/global/2017/apr/09/pearl-mackie-doctor-who-interview-companion-not-many-like-me-on-tv
youtube.com/watch?v=okQAWkU50n8
twitter.com/pipmadeley/status/939583672591814661
twitter.com/MalcolmStewart4/status/939420256665325570
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90604950/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91191174/#91191174
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91152261/#91152261
youtube.com/watch?v=HlHsgDShgSU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZJy6PQ0o4
youtube.com/watch?v=8RkyZvrHgOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

indiewire.com/2017/04/doctor-who-review-thin-ice-season-10-episode-3-recap-spoilers-1201810880/

The superior edition

You realize not a solitary fucker has ever clicked this, right?

nth for Jodie.

theguardian.com/global/2017/apr/09/pearl-mackie-doctor-who-interview-companion-not-many-like-me-on-tv

>She questions things that haven’t been questioned in a really long time, which is fun.” Bill will also be openly gay. “It shouldn’t be a big deal in the 21st century. It’s about time, isn’t it?”

>She maintains a vigorous Twitter account which doesn’t shy away from tweets of a political bent, referencing Black Lives Matter and talking about both Trump and Brexit.

>“I just think you can’t not have an opinion about the current state of the world and if I’ve got a slight platform to raise awareness about things, then that’s a great thing to use it for.”

Powerful stuff.

>DaleksVSreptillians.webm

>complains about Episode cunt making the threads early
>but does the same exact thing

SHE'S A COMIN'

>t. jew

youtube.com/watch?v=okQAWkU50n8

based

Jews rule the world dude. Just accept it already

media is becoming absolutely disgusting

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted. Also change the URL to smile.amazon.com so a portion of the sale will be passed on to the charity of your choice!

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
323YTTMPJ785K
262G3I4KG1F45
2MQZUPOL0CKTX-Amazon . co . uk
2HYIJO0I43LA7-Neo
1G2S444Y78RO5-Amazon . co . uk
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art.user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea.
Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

twitter.com/pipmadeley/status/939583672591814661

Stop spamming these twitter links.

no

twitter.com/MalcolmStewart4/status/939420256665325570

I bet Shittaker was a bully at school. She has that look about her.

reminder that daleks are in TUAT

A box arrived today by the way. I will grab it tomorrow! Ty gifter!

What did he mean by this?

The more I think about it the more I believe that Moffat is totally insane. The fact that he contradicts himself frequently without even knowing it is evidence of his stark raving insanity.

>unironically going on Sup Forums

Clara tentatively opened the door of the TARDIS, stepping into the time machine, away from the war grounds of Trenzalore. She slowly, closed the door behind her.

Clara's eyes gazed over the ground of the TARIDS, which was covered in the Doctor's clothes. Fear boiled up inside Clara as the potential prospect that the Doctor, her Doctor, the man she loved, had changed.

Suddenly, she heard the dull footsteps of a man, and her eyes flickered form the TARDIS floor to the corner where the stairs lay. Much to her joy, it was her Doctor.

"Doctor!" She cried happily, drinking in the sight that he was still there and with her. She didn't even care for one second that he was completely naked. "Your young again" She said happily.

"This is only a reset" The Doctor replied. He slowly strode up to her, coming so close to her that Clara felt his huge cock pressing against her tights. "Whole new regeneration cycle, this is just the start" He wrapped his arms around Clara, who buried her head in his chest.

"Do you have to change?" She whispered, her eyes dampening lightly as a few tears fell.

"I'm sorry" The Doctor said, burying his head in her hair. "I'm so so sorry, there isn't anything I can do".

The two stayed there for a matter of minutes, Clara encased in the Doctor arms.

"One last time" The Doctor said, un burying his face from her hair. "Sex. One last time. For us" He said. Clara looked up at him, smiling softly through the tears.

>not being open to seeing opinions you disagree with

Within a few seconds, Clara had managed to undress completely, not wanting to miss a second with the man she loved. Clara climbed onto the centre column unit of the time machine, sitting on what had become a sort of make shift love seat for her when the Doctor would fuck her in the TARDIS.

Clara spread her legs for the Doctor, who lined his cock up with Clara's pussy, before pushing inside of her.

Clara let out a moan of pleasure as the Doctor managed to push himself inside of Clara, his entire cock being engulfed by her.

"Doctor!" Clara moaned out. The Doctor began to thrust back and forth, sliding in and out of Clara Oswald. He wasn't going at his usual pace, rather much slower than he usually did. Non the less, Clara was still moaning up a storm.

So read a book, don't go to the thickest people on the internet

"Clara..." The Doctor breathed out, which was only just audible over Clara moans.

"Yes!" She cried out, which could either have been in response to the Doctor uttering her name or his thrusts.

"I love you" He said softly, yet Clara heard it clearly. She looked at him, looking at his smiling face.

"I love you too" She managed to get out, before going back to her moan fest.

The Doctor smiled happily as the woman he had come to fall in love with, all because he had been impatient.

Suddenly, pleasure like never before coursed throughout out Clara. She shut her eyes in pure pleasure and let out a cry to express her feelings. Unfortunate, the pleasure only lasted a second.

Clara opened her eyes, and to her upmost horror, the Doctor wasn't there any more. Well, at least not her Doctor.

We've told you time and time again to post this shit somewhere else.

An old man was in front of her, completely naked. He looked to be about fifty years old, with short, grey curly hair. His eyes were wide, and he was staring at Clara very intently, which was beginning to really freak her out. Yet what was freaking her out more was that he was inside of her.

After she regained herself, Clara tried to frantically scramble off the Doctor's cock, yet found it impossible; behind her was the central column unit of the TARDIS, and the Doctor's cock had grown even more in size. The Doctor had already been humongous, yet during the change his cock had grown. It had grown inside of her.

"Naked" The Doctor said, looking down at himself, the back up at Clara. "I'm naked, your naked, we're both naked" He said. Now he just looked really confused. "What were we doing?" He asked, looking at Clara, completely oblivious to the fact that he was literally inside her. He had no idea that he was still sending pleasure coursing right through her.

Despite this, she still wanted him out.

Actually pretty good.

I never thought of Yvonne as a complicated character, but now I'm fully convinced that I always underestimated her in Doomsday.

Actually the plot is pretty simple and there aren't many huge twists or clever concepts, it's basically a character piece of Yvonne. She goes to Cardiff and there's some shit going on. The focus is on main character. We get to see her personality, the way she thinks, why she became strong (that Fragments reference was really touching), how she treats people and so on. It explores the character really well, and if you were even a tiny bit interested in her character in S2 finale - you might want to give this audio a try.

The story is pretty engaging, and the weakest part is probably the beginning, before the introduction of the other members of cast.

I was surprised of how much continuity there is. Multiple references to Torchwood and Doctor Who episodes. And it's not 'annoying' like it could probably be if writer wasn't competent enough - I think it works well for this particular story.

It was interesting to learn how Torchwood One treats Torchwood Three. I think there's more audios about Torchwood One out there, and this relationship between two organisation probably intrigues me the most.

As I said, pretty good, much better than Forgotten Lives.

nobody on this general (except for maybe Immigrant) would ever get turned on by this

God I want her to own me. I would be such a good boy for her.

is there one of these for every doctor?

>Having the Capaldick manifest inside you

She's lucky her chest didn't explode.

>The Virgin UNIT Scientific Advisor
>The Chad Torchwood Director

>ywn be the Teninch

I think you forget how the 11th Doctor informed us to subscribe.

"Get out of me" Clara said breathlessly, staring at him with equally wide eyes. She wanted to test out his new cock so badly. It had already given her pleasure so great, she was desperate for more. But this man was different. He wasn't her Doctor. She felt like she was somehow cheating on her Doctor.

"Your breasts" The Doctor said, looking at Clara's beautifully perfect breasts intently. His hands shot out, both of them latching onto her breasts. A small noise of pleasure managed so escape from Clara's lips, but she clenched her mouth shut, tensing up. She was not going to submit, she wasn't going to.

"They're nice" He said, looking from hand to hand, both of which were now fondling her breasts, his thumbs flicking over her nipples. Clara clenched her eyes shut to block her sight out too. "Plump, perfectly shaped" His voice was incredibly thick with the Scottish accent.

"Please get out of me" Clara repeated again. Her voice was now trembling. Much to her relief, the Doctor's hands detached from her breasts. Yet his gaze turned towards their crotches, only realising now that he was penetrating her with his massive cock.

"Why am I inside of you?" He asked. Clara raised an eyebrow, wondering how regeneration had made him so incredibly stupid. "Wait!" He said, silencing her with a finger. "Let me guess, um, um, we were, we were..." A look of pure confusion told Clara this wasn't a joke. "I know!" He suddenly cried out, startling Clara. "We were having sex" The words came out so fast and with such a thick accent, it all sounded like a jumble to Clara.

"Sex..." His voice trailed off, as if he was thinking about what he should do next.

"Doctor, get out. Now" Clara said, her voice regaining control of itself, becoming more confident and firm. However, the Doctor didn't hear her yet again.

"Right, lets do this" He said, and to Clara's horror and excitement, he raised a naked leg and placed it on the console unit, which caused Clara's eyes to widen considerably. He placed both his hand onto her hips, grabbing onto them. "Hold on" He said, glancing at her.

"Wait, Docto-" Clara began to argue back, but her argument was short lived. Within a second, the Doctor had reared out of her as far back as he possibly could, before slamming back inside her with all his might.

>Clara's beautifully perfect breasts
I don't understand how someone can type these words without their fingers breaking themselves out of sheer dishonesty.

A long moan escaped Clara's mouth that was unlike any moan that had ever erupted from her throat before. Then again, she had never ever been fucked like she was being fucked before.

Her Doctor, bow ties and chin, had always had sex with her in a way that seemed to extend the boundaries of what she knew about pleasure. Yet he had taken it in a route that was more passionate and caring, never taking the 'rough' sex approach with her.

With this Doctor, that had all been swept aside.

He was pounding into Clara like there was no tomorrow. Due to the incredible increase in size, Clara's pussy was tightly wrapped around the Doctor's huge, thick cock. She could feel his unshaven balls slapping into her ass over and over again, her ass acting as a kind of cushion. Her perfect boobs were swinging absolutely all over the place, and her hair was currently messier than it had ever been before.

Do you think this is rape, user?

You know you've gotta rewatch Series 1 when you read that in Briggs' 9 voice.

Clara felt she was going to explode front the amount of pleasure that was currently coursing through her body.

Still though, she did her best not to make a peep.

She was doing fairly terribly at it though. No words had escaped her mouth, yet moans and gasps had, only for her to clasp it shut again.

"This isn't your Doctor, this isn't him" Clara told herself over and over again. She told herself that somehow he would come back,despite really knowing the truth. He was gone.

"Moan for me" The Doctor managed to groan out through his rapid thrusting. The sounds of him furiously drilling into her had filled the air, echoing about the TARDIS. Clara grabbed two levers on the TARDIS console so that she wouldn't fall off, also acting as a support from the Doctor's command.

"Moan, you little bitch!" The Doctor's voice was much louder the second time, and it was more like a command. Clara felt herself about to burst. She was about to tip over and submit. So when she felt him smack her perfect ass and plough into her particularly hard, she was completely at his mercy.

>"This isn't your Doctor, this isn't him" Clara told herself over and over again.
Oh dear.

>2017/04/
>2017/apr/09/

Imagine being so butthurt you're compelled to consistently repost articles from 8 months ago.

>user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea.

"Doctor!" She moaned, the end of the word going high pitched. "Doctor Doctor Doctor!" She squealed out, her voice echoing around the TARDIS as the Doctor continued to ruthlessly fuck him companion. Clara arched her head back, and her eyes practically rolled backwards into her head. She opened up smooth legs more, permitting him even more access.

"Doctor, fuck me!" Clara cried out. Her begs echoed around the TARDIS. She didn't care that this wasn't her Doctor any more, all she wanted was more. She wanted to be fucked so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk.

Clara looked up at the Doctor, the new Doctor, watching him expression as he continued to drill into her tight pussy.

Clara could feel herself having an orgasm over and over again, each one being met with noises of pleasure that were far beyond any noise she had ever made for her Doctor.

"Cum in me!" Clara cried out, arching her head back as she felt herself about to climax for what felt like the billionth time during her current sexual encounter. "Doctor, cum inside of me!"

Post this shit on archiveofourown or something, nobody is asking for this.

The Doctor's face contorted as his grip on Clara's petite waist tightened and he only pounded into her tight pussy with more gusto, his balls slapping her perfect ass over and over again.

Clara screamed out like she had never done before as her cum met with the Doctor's. She felt the Doctor's cum fill her up, and much to her dismay, the Time Lord's rapid thrusts came to a stop.

"Well, that was brilliant, wasn't it!" The Doctor said in his thick, Scottish accent. He withdrew his cock from inside Clara, the monstrous instrument causing one final, short gasp to erupt from Clara's throat. The Doctor walked quickly to one side of the TARDIS console and began flicking buttons and pulling levers, not caring that he was still fully naked.

Clara on the other hand slowly slid down off the console unit, onto her knees on the cold, metallic floor of the TARDIS. She seriously doubted that her legs would work after that kind of sex.

I'd reccomend using a pastebin for this stuff

This thread is embarrassing

Added!

Why are you offering polite suggestions to a spammer as if he's going to take them?

They won't use one. They want to stagger it in separate posts so they get more attention.

Who is cutest companion and why is it Romana II?

See, this wouldn't have happened if we had an
episode edition

>episode header user got btfo again
Good job, lads.

So what are the chances that we'll get another unbound range sometime in the near future.

never

Stop lying to yourself.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90604950/

And what is 'this'?

>Cherrypicking one bad thread
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91191174/#91191174
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91152261/#91152261

because of her chemistry with tom

Hey remember when you vandalised your article on the wiki because it made you mad?

Hey remember when you made an wikia article on me because you were mad over a thread?

It also says a lot about you when I of all people get a article before Mongo, GrantZilla/Blackadder or even Judy.
But who cares?
Stop taking it so seriously it's just a thread dude, go with the flow

>a thread
>a

>Judy
Already had one

Technically so did Grant and Blackadder

>Stop taking it so seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=HlHsgDShgSU

trailerkino

>Michelle Gomez had a small part on Gotham
>She was just straight up playing Missy

That was so weird.

You go with the flow, and the flow goes that a way
>>>/reddit/

Has anyone listened to this this yet?
Is it any good?

I didn't make the thread m8, and you went to vandalise the article of the person who did.

Stop giving him (you)s, you fucks.

STOP TAKING THE FUCKING BAIT.

real trailer kino
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZJy6PQ0o4

Same with "The brink" which was great and im so sad it didnt get picked up for another season. She wore jodhpurs and was quite lewd in it.

>decission x2

HARTNELL KINO IN THE STREAM

Don't die /who/

No my dear /who/, you must die. Die, /who/! Die, /who/! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on

>Listening to clips of youtube
>Find some random playlist with stand up comedians
>Plays for an hour or so, maybe longer /who/ nose?
>Anythony Cumia show comes on
>Leave it because he's interviewing Neil Degrasse Tyson
>NDT Name drops Doctor Who and qoutes "Wibbly wimey timey wimey" in defense of science fiction concepts done scientifically correctly
>MVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8RkyZvrHgOw ~10:30