Finnrey fags btfo

Finnrey fags btfo

How are they btfo? Those two lions get together

Race mixing fetishits are the worst.

t. black guy

That gif shows them making a confused look, he's basically calling the guy a weirdo

god that feels good to read

Reylo will prevail

>Say no to race-mixing
American blacks are the descendants of slave owners fucking their house negroes.Their very existence is due to race-mixing.

Kylo will be Rey's love interest. Finn will flirt with the Chinese chick but eventually he and Poe will be fucking each other. Luke is celibate and probably never had a kid. Kylo is the last known member of the Skywalker line.

Pick up a book and learn what actually happened you fucking retard ahahahahahahahahaha I bet you thought Django unchained was real bahaha Jesus Christ what a fucking retard

Reminder Mark Hamill liked the tweet with this, but it might be because the guy likes every single tweet anyone sends his way.

Stop being a delusional cuck

he basically confirmed they don't get together with that reply

kek

who
the
fuck
cares

people who "ship" anything should be lined up against a wall and shot

Jedis are supposed to be celibate.

>that culture
Why are they so barbaric?

Hahahaha is he gonna ask Boyega to be the leader of his black nationalist movement next

lol

Personally I think that conservative BASED black people can have sex with whites actually I think its preferable because it makes blacks more likely to be conservatives. Most black conservatives have white partners and thats good, makes civic nationalism more appealing imo.

Mixed babies are usually based as long as they are conservative. Pic related is a BASED black YTer and his white gf.

>when even nigger loving John Boyega thinks you've gone too far being a nigger lover

and kylo was working with luke to master the dark side powers. rey was born from snoke, some sort of palpatine force creation, or like a horcrux or some shit

Who is that semen demon?

I know that guy irl, he's super nice.

Someblackguys gf (his name is literally someblackguy on YT)

>if dis bitch don't get BLACKED I'm shooting up the theater

Fucking niggers need to hang.

Luke should be celibate. His character didn't need a romantic interest, his own journey into what is essentially priesthood was good in its own. I always thought Mara jade was a dumb character, Luke had bigger things to deal with than pussy.

Exactly and he have mixed babies is fine, more likely to be conservative and BASED. We should only discriminate on character not on race

>that
>semen demon

and I am the descendant of slave owners, why does that mean I have to like slavery now?

Bad point is fucking bad.

kek props for that bait

Stop imitating r/the_donald, your tone is very predictable.

Shut the fuck up.

>6/10 wouldn't bang.jpg

Didn’t they break up?

Boyega being active on twitter will be the death of him

It's so weird so see these race obsessed liberal white people prostrate themselves over their fetishes so publicly. We live in very strange times.

#WOKE