en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Jones-Quartey
youtube.com/watch?v=Y81ytPbuOmw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx36W7oA-bE
twitter.com/ianjq/status/825449631832174592
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y81ytPbuOmw
youtube.com/watch?v=iSea6gOVd5g
youtube.com/watch?v=M-X6SEDtQ1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Said user's Mother, looking down at the abomination she had the misfortune of bearing

The theme song is catchy though

No it isn't.
The pilot had a better theme than this.

Ian was at least slightly more competent than the rest of the crew though.

I'm so tired of this meme.

His output during season 1 was shit and he let the whole show go to pot.
He is not as competent as you claim him to be.

If it just becomes a comfy and surreal show with no agendas and overarching 'deplorelol' and no toxic fandom I might actually be satisfied with the world.

>no toxic fandom
You're delusional if you think
A. This won't happen eventually.
B. That fandoms aren't inherently toxic.

SU 2.0

god help us

you know I hated the animation in this show when I first watched it but after seeing the rest of the shit that CN is coming out with, this may lack form or talent at least this has fucking heart and personality to it.

>Implying I'd ever be satisfied with the world

>may lack form or talent at least this has fucking heart and personality to it.
Funny shit user.

Looks better than the other new shows DESU

fpbp

Season 1 was more cohesive though.

And now we have SU 3.0 on the way.
Because fuck us, right?

this dude definitely wants to bang his mom

youtube.com/watch?v=YwENwKiAn6M

I want to bang his mom too.

I'm sick of the way 94% of current animation writers write. This show is no different. Kinda interested in whether they'll do a mighty magiswords crossover, but that's it.

Do we know what artstyle they went with

>personality

>CalArts

And into the trash it goes.

Don't worry. It will be pushed to bombs and shitty time slots. Then cancelled.

Gotta make more room for more Teen Titans Go!

I already did

>B. That fandoms aren't inherently toxic.
There are certainly varying degrees of toxic. E.g., LOTR fans are close to one end and Steven Universe fans to the other.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Jones-Quartey
Think before you type.

SU was about lesbians. What will be the """progressive""" theme/issue in SU 2.0 and SU 3.0?

>Steven Universe
>Bravest warriors

And in the trash it stays.

For the record I was saying OK KO had personality with Apple and Onion having literally none.

>White people suck
>Praise BLM

This is basic info dumbass.
Everyone already this about Ian.

Of all the new shows on CN that are coming out, I have slightly higher hopes for Ivandoe because Gumball is actually good.

And GF didn't have an ending that sucked balls.
See? I can do that too.

Thank god.
TTG is shit but it's the lesser of two evils.

oh. you had me concerned there for a second user.

probably shouldn't have posted an apple and onion image though.

Apple and Onion does look good though.

SU had writers?

This show didn't interest me at all outside of the animation.

Why was everyone so hyped?

This
h
I
s

I dunno. personally, I think the art style and animation are kind of dull. And this really seems like regular show, but with food.

That being said, I'll still give it a try. maybe it will surprise me.

Because muh SU.

The creator couldn't even tell what the show was about in a interview, and he was a writer for gumball S1, which was the worst, i have 0 hope

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=Y81ytPbuOmw

S1 Gumball was good, what the fuck are you talking about?

He looks wasted. Also the thumbnail gives me JUST vibes.

basically this one
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx36W7oA-bE
but with the animation not inked (giving a slight pencil-y looks)

Looks like shit.

>Ian JQ's Contributions to steven universe
Supervising Director for Season 1 (and the additional writing/boards that it entails)
Co-Executive Producer from the season 2 premier to Mr Greg-ish
credited as a boarder on Cheeseburger Backpack (with Rebecca) and Together Breakfast (with Paul Villeco)
credited under story by (with Rebecca, Kat, Matt, and Ben) from the beginning to Know Your Fusion

WHY DOESN'T HE JUST FINISH RPG WORLD INSTEAD!?!?

So, yeah, pretty shit output.

twitter.com/ianjq/status/825449631832174592

Tumblr

The fuck is that? It looks horrible.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y81ytPbuOmw

Why the fuck did CN even post this?

It looks better than OK KO.

Tumblr cartoon #567

Straight people.

What are the other 566?

I thought it was a Reddit cartoon?

What's the difference?

Fuck if I know.

Nah, the aesthetic is clearly tumblr

The fuck does that even mean?

it looks like a worthy successor to adventure time. i look forward to drawing a lot of heavily-redesigned fanart

Holy shit, what did they do to this man? Was he forced at gunpoint to make this show?

I wanna Be HER Hero

>What's the difference?
Reddit relies on memes
Tumblr is more SJW

Maybe, sounds like he's doing a Hartman. Can't wait for it to be renewed and have a new character that's fleshed out by the VA.

We already have direct footage from the actual show: youtube.com/watch?v=iSea6gOVd5g

Which logo do you guys prefer, by the way?

The left one, because it looks more coherent and less slapdash like the one on the right.

That's a bit harsh for someone who's just talking about a cartoon.

It's much more bland and generic than what came after though.

Piccolo guy is my favorite

Of course you'd say that

What would a Sup Forums cartoon be?

(Mr. Pickles?)

>an even unfunnier Regular Show

Belongs in the toilet with Meet the Royals.

>>Regular show
>>unfunny
Hipsters man...

I can say true things too

But LOTR fans are elitist fucks.

The one that makes my eyes bleed slightly less because it didn't pick its color scheme from someone shining a high-powered flashlight in their eyes until little blurry dots started appearing.

Clarence died for this.

I prefer this logo. Having the tagline 'Let's Be Heroes' be green was not a good decision.

>out of that Summer Island pilot and Apple and Onion shit, OK KO is the only pilot that has creativity

Absolute puke

Kid's voice is kinda grating kinda not.

>"everything's coming up--"
fuck it

This is crap, everything is becoming crap. Hamfisted "coolness', mediocre action that suffers from "Jorge wants to be cool but his mom wont let him" syndrome is the new way cartoons are made. That and flanderized characters out of the box.

no, it really doesnt

>just watch the show, although I cant really explain the plot or characters

The pilot's was tired 80's lasers and guitar nostalgia.

I mean, I'm a sucker for the 80s/90s vibe they have at times, and there are a FEW scenes with decent animation that doesn't feel too stiff, but I can't like these characters. The setting is alright but needs "more" of something that even a series taking place in it isn't going to be enough.

Shorts/games were probably the way to go. Same for Apple and Onion, except keep that one online so I can ignore it.

Everything else that's being made is trash. I don't care for Infinity Train but it had interesting things, even if I didn't like the MC. These have almost completely unlikeable cardboard cut out characters. The animation for their first seasons seem to have the same animation as the shows that had decent animation in their first seasons but then got shitty by their 4th, without the stages of deteriorating. The settings feel close to slightly interesting but they don't care to push for it. The VAs range from grating to "skip this scene".

And for the obligatory personal part of a post that makes it risk being ignored, I can't see any of these shows, by these people, not having any dumb metaphors for things people shouldn't be caring about and that are only obnoxious. Except maybe the Summer Island thing, it seems so straightforward Nick Jr tier that any metaphors they might want to put in will be lost between writing and airing.

There is little to no adult (or even teen) secondary humor that makes these shows worth anything to people who aren't elementary school kids. If CN wants to just have their channel be pre-school tier, then that's on them. Nickelodeon keeps canning things that aren't waifu-bait, Schneider shit, or Sponge. Disney's emoticon channel only has Star at the moment and they're forcing it as the next GF.

This is truly what it feels like to be too old for cartoons.

>Summer Island pilot
How did you watch it? I thought it was never released to the public

It actually looks decent, the fuck are you on about? At the very least it'll be a step up from CN's current output.

Now THIS looks like utter shit.

clips
youtube.com/watch?v=M-X6SEDtQ1M

I can't remember, did Lasso and Comet get picked up? Because if it did everyone would be better of shooting themselves in the foot and watching the wound heal.

>70s Steven rides a grumpy purple circle: the animated series (52 11 minute episodes) coming in November

You were supposed to say "that's how your mother feels about you"

It was probably only for Asia and not the U.S.

Name one thing CN is doing right. One. And no, Let's Be Heroes is and will be when it airs, shit.

>Carefree youth in a magical world
>Animal/Object companion voiced by a black woman
>Richard Horvitz

Check list of a lazy cartoon.

>Richard Horvitz
>lazy cartoon.
Has he been doing shit shows now?