Beast boy x raven

Beast boy x raven

fug, I can hear the teen titan voices

why were they so perfect?

Raven is next.

Trash ship.

Their relationship builded up over the series. If the show had kept going I think they have gotten together.

Haha what. Spike x rarity is practically canon.

He would have gotten over Terra and realize he was in love with Raven.

Thanks to the new Judas Contract movie it's now Beastboy x KevinMurphy

just replace slade with damien and raven is already done.

is shit

Oh, excuse me.

Much better ship coming through.

Excuse me, sorry.

Raven is meant for Robin and Starfire is meant for a different Robin

Like true best friends they trade Robins from time to time

If you want BB x Rae, why not watch TTG? They get shipp-teased all the time and even got a two-parter dedicated to their official hookup.

Just because CN went full retard with the scheduling doesn't mean it's a bad show.
>inb4 a dozen (You)s correct me

Yes, yes, yes please, that is one of my new favorite ships.

>yfw you're the only one who ships the obviously supreme ship of CyborgxRaven

That's my favorite pic of the pairing.

Is this BB X R or just beast boy being a jackass?

Beast Boy is just an ass.

Why not both?

Raven seems a littke skinny

Are you excited to see BB suffer?

So do you guys just ship this because the vegan scrawny kid is easier to self insert as compared to a human?

self inserters need to neck themselves tbqh famalam

Post that copypasta where they have interdimensional monster sex, user sees it, and then he goes crazy when he imagines what will come out of that 5D Fuck Fest.

Most people ship it because it's canon.

Slade screwing Terra is also canon.

Yeah well Terra's a fucking psycho so whatever.

I wish Raven and Beast Boy could be one other teams for once.

But Gar back in the Doom Patrol and have Raven work with Dr. Fate or Constantine.

Do you mean Kevin Smith.

Beast Boy x Kevin Smith is best ship.

thanks doc

Most bbrae shippers are girls tho

Don't buy it

>leaving someone who could literally have any cock you desire
>for an old guy who thinks you're a lousy fuck.
That's canon by the way, Slade didn't enjoy their time together.

They have the whole opposites attract thing. Which is interesting .

I almost always end up shipping the freaks together

It's true, most of them identify with Raven and age beast boy into a sexy scoundrel whose intense but also emotional vulnerable.
It's all very harlequin in nature.

Beast Boy isn't vegan.

Raven x Constantine would be patrician taste.

How else am I supposed to fantasize about fucking Raven?

Mah nigga.

Quick, someone light up the Trash Signal!

Ya know Raven x Damian really isn't that bad when you think about it.

Raven x Wally would also be good.

>Shipping BBRae monster style
That's the only way to do it.

I'm only here for the Raven part of this thread. The Raven thread got archived.

Starfire with Red X, who is totally Jason Todd so you are right.

Canon where? Comics don't matter, the characters only use their comic counterparts as a foundation. And not even the comic counterparts are consistent among all versions of themselves.

>Raven x Wally would also be good.
We've been down this road before and it's not.

She can go with black Wally since ginger Wally loves Linda and they're love is pure.

>it's not canon
>except where it is but that completely destroys this line of questioning.

>canon in pre-flashpoint
>canon in TTGO
>i-it's not canon to the universe I want it to be so it's not a valid ship

Eat a penis

wanna feel the earth move baby?

This is super hot and I can't even really see anything.

>a good 40 minutes in MS Paint
I hate all of you.
But more importantly I hate myself

These images are all clearly depicting the characters from the first show. It's not canon there just like Slade statutory raping Terra isn't canon there. I hope you understand this.

that's exactly how I feel when I make images like that. Good job, user.

It's still a canon ship retard.

>I hate myself
Do you hate yourself enough to let another man fuck your wife?

Random cathartic story time, anons:

In 2004 when I was a young and stupid kid I used to watch Teen Titans pretty often,
I forgot the series of events that led to this but I developed a huge crush on Raven.
So much so that I used to daydream about her daily and I even joined some online forum called Raven Shrine *CRINGE*
where a bunch of dudes way older than I was, and a few females come to think of it (there was a board where members would post pictures of themselves often) would discuss different aspects of Raven, share screenshots of her, and the show itself.
It was a G-rated board too hahaha what the fuck was everyone doing!?
It had a shit ton of active members and they would post daily and we all interacted with each other like a community
It was wild. It was my first social media experience but it was over a cartoon character.
And I was the youngest member acting like I was 16. I'm just having a hard time dealing with the fact that this was a thing.
Naturally I visited the board less and less and I grew out of that...I'm not even going to fucking google search it.
There's no real takeaway from this.
In doing a loose cruise of Sup Forums tonight I just remembered a very repressed memory from my childhood now because I saw pictures of Raven on an image board.

Fuck

is this copypasta?

Again, canon where? I mean, goddamn, Terra's not even the same character between shows. You're not saying anything but "it's canon SOMEWHERE". Except the place I'm specifically talking about, so fuck off with anything else, nigger.

my first online community was thedigimonhentai zone
I was active there since before my balls had dropped

I think it's canon in the mid 2000s TT book.

Still a shit ship though.

>TTG makes Cyjinx canon
YES
>TTG makes BBRae canon
NO!

The whole thing is a monkey's paw.

Sup Forums isn't your blog you faggot tourist

He's saying the comics don't count as canon cause of they were then his argument would be null and void.

Makes sense to me. In that universe, they're not together so why should they have to be together just because in every other alternate universe version of them, they have been together? I actually liked that 2003 Teen Titans wasn't ship heavy. It didn't fall into the pitfalls like Legend of Korra did with pointless melodrama and it allowed the characters to preserve their individuality and not be defined by their romantic relationship.

Well then he's right.

This guy has the right idea.

You don't get to decide what's canonical or not. The ship has happened in the dc universe which makes it canon.

I assure you its not

wild as fuck

suck my balls inbred

>he's right
No, because he doesn't get to say this is non-canon just cause he doesn't like it.

I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be a teen titans booru

I think a good premise for a thread would be to go through all the stuff that's "canon" because it happened somewhere in DC. No universe or timeline is off limits. Batman is a vampire, Superman is a communist Russian paragon, Wally West is black. It's all canon, everywhere at all times.

This artist has a lot of good fan art for Teen Titans.

>the people involved in the comics and the shows ship bbbrae
>they go super hard at it on ttgo since they can excuse it as being goofy and to trigger the autists even further

im afraid the "new guys" would go for the rebellious route of breaking the cycle. as evident by the tt vs jl movie where they barely interacted with each other while giving raven shared moment with robin

>This artist has a lot of good fan art for BBxRae shippers.
ftfy.

It's probably one of the shittiest opposites attract ships ever though since Beast Boy is a straight up annoying little asshole to Raven most of the time and just pisses her off. It's not a dynamic where one is the light side of the other and brings the more miserable side of the pairing some happiness but they still get each other like, say, Superbat; they both straight up find each other completely intolerable since Beast Boy is such an obnoxious idiot. Absolute trash ship.

He's probably the worst of all the Robins to pair with Raven.

They're just trying desperately to make more people like Damian by giving him a potential /ss/ ship with a girl half the fanbase probably crushes on.

That's hypertime for you baby.

Well Dick already has a girlfriend, Tim is "DEAD", and Jason basically has Artemis.

Damian's the only one left if you don't count Duke.

Please don't ship Raven with Duke.

Cringiest thing I've ever seen HOLY SHIT

>they both straight up find each other completely intolerable
What show were you watching?

>5 seconds on deviantart
already found something worse desu

>he just pisses her off
Nope, Raven find him cute and funny.

reminder