Batman in film general

Batman in film general.

talk
I'll delete this thread at 400 posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhTSz_cT2pY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

George Clooney is best Batman and anyone who says different is wrong.

the gotham city of the 90's batman films, both burton and schumacher, capture the imagination in a way that both the nolan trilogy and the DCEU have failed to come close to.

the theme songs and settings alone in those films are what led me to become a lifelong batfan.

Gotham is the most important character missing from batman films in the last 20 years.

I will honestly take him over raspy lisp batbale. No one can touch bale's bruce though.

Nolan's Gotham is great. He just creates it with colors and lighting rather than building design.

gotham in batman begins was fantastic, especially if you expand that to the batman begins video game. the orange hew over the city and the narrows created a unique and fascinating gotham.

unfortunately they went hyper realistic for the sequels and tossed that.

imagine ledger's joker in the gotham of batman begins, having a showdown with batman in a dilapidated amusement mile rather than some random tower under construction.

Idk, I love cities so I liked the sequels Gotham.
I was tired of Zany Gotham by that time anyway, after the 4 Burton/Shoemaker movies.

I can understand that, though I do hope the DCEU goes more gothic in justice league or the new batfamily movies they're making.

Delete it now.

The DCEU in general feels like Nolan with a dash of more unrealistic comic book colors/camera work.

Begins was the only one of the trilogy I'd call a Batman movie. TDK and Rises when you remove the capes look like an inconspicuous crime drama. I understand Nolan's vision was to imagine the real world with Batman, but even then the movies had their silly moments, especially Rises.

>Second best

I love foxy grandpa Clooney but no ones gonna beat the beautiful camp of Adam West.

Affleck > Bale > West > Clooney > Keaton > Kilmer

I think Schumacher's Gotham went way overboard by Batman and Robin with the neon lights and gigantic statues.

Is this Loss?

what are gordons trying to say

>I'll delete this thread at 400 posts.
you can't actually do that. by the time the thread hits 400 trying to delete it will just get an error message that too much time has passed. you get a similar message if you try and delete your post too soon after making it

I know.

Keaton's aloof and really odd take on Bruce Wayne/Batman is my personal favorite love action iteration. I also enjoyed Affleck, he's pretty much the asshole Batman that's been done a billion times in the comics

I think Bruce being a weirdo is fine and all, but I think Keaton should have given Bruce more layers. Like, in public, Bruce is supposed to be an idiot playboy philanthropist deal. Most of how Bruce acts in the day is supposed to be precisely that, an act, so I feel like Burton and Keaton could have used some of that.

Because otherwise someone's eventually gonna realize that the vigilante with seemingly endless funds and resources and the reclusive weirdo billionaire who lives alone with just hit butler in the outskirts of the city may possibly have some sort of connection.

The movie isn't even remotely rooted in realism so I don't think it matters

Batman Forever's score is based
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhTSz_cT2pY

Batman v Superman is literally the worst Batman movie ever made. I'd completely unironically rather rewatch the Schumacher movies than it ever again.

and everyone that says Batfleck is the best Batman we've ever had is a casual fuck.

>Batman, Why don't you just RAPE the Joker?

Batman & Robin is a worthless waste of the film it was shot on, so you just have bad taste.

I liked Clooney's Batman. It was a decent modern take on a Silver Age Batman. I feel like the suit could have had more color diversity and the nipples were dumb, but beyond that it was fine.

Schumacher and O'Donnel's take on Robin was annoying as fuck though.

Meh, I think BvS is a worse Superman movie than it was a Batman movie. Atleast Batman, as bad as it was, had an arc.

Superman had an arc too and you know it.
It was about no longer doing what he does because his father wanted it, but doing it because he wanted it.

That was his arc in MOS, dumb ass.

No?

His arc in MoS was embracing the trust that his father and adopted dad both had in him.

I was expecting BvS to be bad, but I didn't expect it to make Batman and Robin look good.

BAYBEH

>and everyone that says Batfleck is the best Batman we've ever had is a casual fuck.

Yeah, apparently, all Snyder had to do was recreate a fight from the Arkham games, and viola! It's the best live-action Batman ever!

This Batman was an unlikable, murderous lunatic. Anybody who says that he is the best movie Batman is out of their fucking mind.

>This Batman was an unlikable, murderous lunatic
Don't forget stupid and easily manipulated.

>Don't forget stupid and easily manipulated.

lol

>hates and wants to kill Superman
>has 18 months to do a background check on him, but never does
>has to steal from Lex Luthor, who actually bothered to research Superman

This Batman was a lazy moron.

Like Baleman because let's face it comic Batman wouldn't fall for that lame ass bomb plot with Racheal, he also wouldn't give up being Batman , give his cave to some random guy before flying to Paris to fuck Salina.
He didn't talk with a stupid Cancer voice either just saying.

Also gotta laugh at people calling Batfleck Bad cause he killed while giving every other Batman a pass especially Keaton.

So yeah you people are casual as fuck and Batfleck is the Batman people have wanted on the big screen for years. Stay butt hurt

>making a wrong decision in the spur of the moment
>being manipulated like a chump for 18 months
>being too lazy to actually investigate any of this stuff
totally exactly the same

>gotta laugh at people calling Batfleck Bad cause he killed while giving every other Batman a pass
Where the fuck did I give them a pass for that?

>Stay butt hurt
I honestly can't wait to visit your sub when JL bombs and Batfleck quits. It's going to be amazing.

>I will honestly take him over raspy lisp batbale
I curse whoever told bale to make his voice raspier. his voice was perfect in Begins