African gangs (Apex) have started killing people in Melbourne

>A man is dead and another fighting for life after a gang of machete-wielding men allegedly used their car as a weapon in Melbourne’s west overnight
>Police believe two men in their 40s were at Castley Crescent in Braybrook when they were allegedly set upon by a group of four to six men of African appearance
>The group allegedly struck the two men with a car before they assaulted them with weapons including a machete

So was this gang related or 'Apex' attacking innocent people again?

www.news.com.au/national/victoria/news/man-dead-after-horrific-attack-by-machetewielding-gang/news-story/f73615d320b6367db19358701ee0dabb

Back to your containment board.

I’m not really racist against anyone except niggers.

I strongly wish that every race would join together in condemning niggers and stop contaminating humanity’s gene pool by mixing with a population whose average IQ is 85 even when raised in first world countries with first world education systems.

The only people on average as inferior of more inferior than niggers are aboriginals and some other meme tribe people.

looks like Sup Forums is here to stay

this
but also this

Not white here, same about your cucks from reddit/leftypol/

Melbourne here. We have pleanty of Chinese and Indians, but zero Africans. I can't even begin to imagine where this gang came from.

>dead Strayans
Good

They’re Sudanese, it was the (((Neocon))) prime minister John Howard who brought them to Oz.

America

how do we deal with plebbit polnig refugees?

I remember philip ruddock wanted to stop african refugees but labour and the greens were like reeeee!

yeah Sup Forumsbro redpill these dumb normies and CTR kike shills
ebin post, I think it can make it to r/pol

Cringe

Howard said that the future workers of Australia would be blacks, too bad blacks don’t work.

>he thinks television and film isn't political or ideological

>using the most reddit word of all time
>browsing the most reddit board on 4chinkz

This... but looks like only newfags from reddit/tumblr/9gag can talk about political shit here. Hmmm

>browsing the most reddit board on 4chinkz
Sup Forums, right? Bc /tg/ and Sup Forums is far way of reddit

Ban Assault Cars and Machetes

who the fuck cares about australians, they ruined Sup Forums

>Melbourne

They are getting exactly what they asked for.

I hope they enjoy their enrichment.

They were warned more than a decade ago that this would happen but they went down that path anyway.