Sup Forums movies you find suprisingly good, and why

Sup Forums movies you find suprisingly good, and why

Trolls was a suprisingly fun and well made musical. The plot was nothing special, but it has neat narrative depth. Loved all the designs from those ugly "trolls" to all creatures that inhabitated that amazing felt land.

You gotta pay the boy toll if you wanna get into that troll's hole.

I also loved it besides the plot

Visual feat.. And then you forgot what you saw.

I miss movies where I keep rewatching favorite scenes.

I love rewatching the songs for the visuals in this.

I want to massage her ears until she orgasms.

This movie is much better than I thought it will be.
Yeah it hasn't top notch animation (besides the house), but the story was actualy suprising.

I gotta be honest. Surprised people actually liked this film.
I just can't stand pop song covers plus dancing in animated movies, it also overdid every trope you'll find in animated films with the most generic jokes and gags.
Granted, the visuals were nice though but I don't think I'll be watching it again anytime soon.

The pop songs were used far better than any other animated movie I can think of that had pop songs in it, a lot of tropes for sure, but I found it pretty comfy to watch

It was so off beat.
Closer to what a Halloween movie for kids should be.
Disturbing and scary, but not traumatizing like the exorcist or something.

SINGING KILLED MY GRANDMA

The animation in this has aged worse than milk. It's so hard to watch.

If she is suppose to be all happy and chipper how does she know The Sound of Silence ?

Maybe they just think the song is pretty.

Only the characters, the hosue still looks amazing thanks for effects they have used.

Casper Meets Wendy

RED 2

Honestly, that makes it better. The jarring, uncanny valley makes it that much more unsettling, which is fitting for what it was.

She performs it excessively upbeat so I don't think she understands the song.
She just plays it in a pun for his request for silence.

Sing
I expected shitty tropes and fart jokes
Instead I found amazing, well constructed characters. A narrative structure that is not a trip was also a relief. The songs were amazing.

This. Literally shifted in my seat when he started rapping to the tune of Eminem's "Role Model" about murdering his own grandma.

>"My hands were fists. I smothered her with bare hands, cause pillows aren't for pugilists, I'm new to this--"
>"Welcome to murderer's anonymous, I'll be your host, the troll who hates the sound of kids-- laughing cause I'm dangerous"

>"She held on."

>"I got a hard-on."

>*Aw, that's real sick*

>"Shut the fuck up, and help me carry this dead broad"

>"You got a bone to pick?"
>"You got a thing for this?"
>"Well you can burn in hell with your instrument, you pink bitch"

I left the theatre with my kids right after that. I just couldn't take the vulgarity with such adult situations.

I wish the jellyfish scene was longer though, It has such a neat vibe to it compared to the rest of the movie.

Zootopia.
Exepcted something akin Madagascar or even Chicken Little ,instead got well-thought social commentary on racism in United States.
Well done, Disney. Well done.

Though it looked really pretty, Trolls was stupid as shit. How could anyone take moments like this seriously?

I also enjoyed Teolls.
I remember/co/ shitting on the movie when it first came out. Then I watched it on Kisscartoon, and found myself enjoying it. Very cute movie with likeable characters.

Strange Magic.

Despite the annoying every two minute cringe pop songs, this movie was surprisingly fun and had some good characters and a decent "Midsummer Night's Dream" plot. These two characters in particular had a really cute relationship going on. The visuals were beautiful, and the worldbuilding was actually top notch.

Storks, didn't expect to laugh.

Bogie Wogie was cute and looked better with sister than Marryann. I liked the unique visuals.

Despite the shitty animation, this movie had a pretty fun twist with its lead character - terribly bad luck. During the climax, he manages to defeat the villain by basically jumping onto him and causing all sorts of bad things happen to the both of them. It was funner than I probably made it sounds.

Movie had a pretty good instrumental soundtrack, too.

oh yes, i remember, IIRC Antonio Banderas poured alot of heart.. or money.. into this movie.

Tell me you didn't fucking laugh at that

I dare you

Sorry

Aside from Bog himself, all of this movie was fucking garbage

Even though the trailers spoiled almost everything, it was still real comfy to watch.

I loved the visuals and the fact that the love interest to the fairy girl was actually not conventionally attractive, their relationship was cute how they worked off each other

Unfortunate that the plot was pretty flimsy, the real villain was dull as dirt, and the pop songs really made it hard to sit through

What about Dawn? She was an adorably naive little boy crazy bimbo.

And the visual aesthetic looked like a Rackham painting in CG.