Alright people i have yet to see an invincible thread so lets discuss

Alright people i have yet to see an invincible thread so lets discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/seth-rogen-evan-goldberg-invincible-robert-kirkman-1202022566/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kirkman pls go

>there's going to be an Invincible movie
>by Seth Rogan and Evan Goldberg

Whatever, I'll take the merch at least.

So what are the odds of endgame being Freddy, his bug army, Mark, Nolan, the Vils versus Robot for control of the Earth? Seems like Freddy was getting pretty chummy with his kids, maybe Nolan can teach him how to feel feelings and get him to mellow out like Anissa.

That seems unlikely to me. Maybe Thragg gets some last-minute redemption before he dies or something, but I find it hard to believe Mark, Nolan and the Coalition would show him mercy twice.

What I could see is a War for Earth epilogue following the Second Viltrumite War, where Mark, Nolan and Viltrumites finally get sick of Robot's shit and take Earth back.

Is that plankton?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You seriously didn't hear?

variety.com/2017/film/news/seth-rogen-evan-goldberg-invincible-robert-kirkman-1202022566/

Like I said, I'm just in it for the action figures.
And not that shitty McFarlane garbage that Skybound just put out. I have standards.

Y-You are joking, right?

OP here and i would just like to say that sounds awful

Thragg looked like he was about to go apeshit on his daughters skull so im not so sure about that.

Yeah, I don't think Thragg is buying what Mark and Nolan are selling. He may be the one Viltrumite left that thinks love is bullshit.

was anyone else pissed off at how easily oliver died

Somewhat, yeah. He's been something of a bit player since the Viltrumite War.

I thought the last-minute double agent swerve was pretty cool though. Turned out he was loyal to his family on Earth all along.

i forgot how old he is but isnt he around 10 years old or something

>That seems unlikely to me

That's exactly why it's going to happen. Kirkman loves going for the curveball, even if it doesn't make much sense.

>i have yet to see an invincible thread
Are you fucking serious?

You... might be right.

That is weird.

even better when you realize the fucker had a kid and everything

I stopped before the Viltrumite war, did it drop in quality?

no it just got really fucking intense

rape

What are the odds Kirkman will make everyone forgive this one eyed asshole for sending Oliver on a suicide mission, much like the whole fiasco with Robot taking over the world?

Murderman really jumped the shark, and it has only been getting worse and worse.

It's ending, but I kind of feel like pic related

Overall it's a downhill after Viltrumite War.

But I wouldn't say it ever got like terrible?

I enjoyed some parts with Dinosaurs.

The time travel bit and everything after it has been terrible. It could have been great if they didn't pussy out.

they summed it up