I seriously cannot believe how fucking bad this shit is...

i seriously cannot believe how fucking bad this shit is. With all the shit going on right now with marvel and them putting out this fucking garbage.. im fucking done with them, DONE!

Holy menstruation! What's wrong with you?

What in mensturation is wrong with you, OP?

it's time to stop, OP

is it some of the worse writing i have ever seen. complete fucking shit

I've seen worse comics, but they were either old golden age bullshit-style comics with Batman transforming into human saw or non-profit webcomics. I don't understand how this can be produced in hopes of being marketable. And the media is all over it as well, which disgusts me even more.

The thing about diversity is this. Whatever property you are making needs to be able to stand on its own merits no matter what category your character is in. If it's a good comic and it's also diverse, then the diversity is sort of a sweet bonus. An icing on the cake.

But diversity alone will never be enough to carry any property. For proof, see Ghostbusters.

I wish every news organization would fire all of their reporters and just start again.

>golden age bullshit-style comics with Batman transforming into human saw
You've never read a single Golden Age comic in your life, have you?

I've read plenty, but you're free to call me a lying faggot anyway.

He's thinks you're lying because that's Silver Age Bullshit.

This cancer can´t flop fast enough

>America Chavez isn’t just incidentally queer, and her sexuality isn’t confined to scenes she shares with her love-interest. It’s a central part of her identity.
So that's why she's such an insufferable cunt. She's letting an arbitrary aspect of her being (she's just born that way, she didn't choose it) define her entire personality. That's kind of sad, really.

Its really amazing how bad it is. A whole building of editors and none of them can pull their heads out of their ass long enough to mention that it's boring and makes no sense.

RESCUE YOUR EX AMERICA

You want them to improve? Be done with them. Theyve recently aknowledged the dip in sales, keep it down and theyll do something about it. All they care about is the money

>I could you show
Does this book even have an editor?

Reads better if you picture the writer as a secret Sup Forums tard.

All of you are just butthurt that you can't write your lesbian male gaze fan fiction and get it published by Marvel. You should be glad that diverse talent is expanding your white boys club with great stories about new experiences. Open your cis minds and get on board.

Why would dropping sales improve the quality of the books?

nice blog

Wait until the sales numbers come out. I'm curious as to the #1-2 drop.

Looking at the use of menstruation as what appears to be a curse word, that seems a very odd message to be sending.

Most curse words are used for their negative connotation yet the writer is trying to pass it off as a woman-positive thing, "oh snap she used the word menstruation she's so pro-female". For the word menstruation to enter into their lexicon in such a way they must have a negative view of it.

fun fact: the writter unironically believes in the "Make America Mexico Again" crap

They gave out free copies to LCS that bought enough of these comics, so I doubt it would be 80% drop.

I can see a 65% drop though.

65% would be a high drop I expect 30-40%, but for LCS' to be talking about how many excess copies they had.

That didn't make any sense.

I meant that they gave out free #2's for anybody that bought enough #1's.

>claims to be oppressed
>but is given a platform to advocate race warfare

Waiting on armageddon to cleanse this country

>advocate race warfare

Wow, you guys don't get triggered at all.

Yeah I can see that too, maybe 65% would be too high.

They are giving out free copies of #1 on Comixology btw.

in what way is "make american mexico again" not an incitement to racial warfare between mexicans and non-mexicans?

even video games virtue signal these days user. See image

I want to see if they can do this even harder. I really want to see them name drop Sotomayor even fucking harder or someone else. I want this to so embarrassing for them that Marvel never acknowledges this comic again.