Are reverse traps straight?

Do I have to return my queercard if I like reverse traps?

Well the implication is you're a faggot already so I don't see how also liking a woman undoes the other faggotry. Especially in the case of liking a woman because she looks like a man.

But yeah being into reverse traps that actually pull it off is pretty gay. Being into an androgynous tomboy that's still relatively feminine not so much.

Lee Lemon is gay
Fa Ping not so much. It also helps that male fashion back then is sort of like female fashion today.

Sometimes the suppression of the femininity makes it more vibrant, like an analogy where something happens.

>like an analogy where something happens.
get off Sup Forums, Fry

masculine pussy

yum!

Women who pretend to be men don't often like men. Strange as it may seem.

Why would they pretend to be something they don't like? That's like saying "men who want to be the little girl often don't like little girls" and I find that hard to believe.

traps hate women
source: have lewded 2 traps

is it jealousy?

seems like a jealousy thing

only to an extant. they also just hate women for all the same reasons every other chanfag does.

Don't really buy it.
I mean there's the whole less is more but at the end of the day a pretty woman is a pretty woman so long as she's not going out of her way to tarnish her good looks.
There aren't really a lot of reverse traps that are actually attempting to look like men they're usually just tomboys who are also cute girls.
Nobody is thinking of Chaz Bono when they're talking reverse traps

like regular traps, they're technically bisexual.

you know what im just gonna throw this out there

a reverse trap is worse than a trap
at least with a trap that you fell for expecting pussy you have the consolation prize of boi pussy to fuck
with a reverse trap if you fell for it expecting dick theres no winning, its not like they can just grow a shaft its all lies man

all lies

Traps are gay

Reverse traps are not gay

Futa is not gay

If you're going after traps why are you expecting to get the dicking?

Futa is less gay.

It's all pretty gay.

if you fall for the trap i mean obviously if you know its a trap you're not gonna go for what you don't like

Bullshit. Futa is the gayest shit.

Everyone hates women, that's not really surprising.

What's the difference between a masculine pussy and a feminine one? I have the same question with penises.

It's not fair, Japan ruins everything how come they get to have all the best reverse traps?

Big aggressive clit
A feminine penis is also smaller and less veiny than a man's penis

>masculine pussy and a feminine one
Buck Angel vs Asa Akira

>Buck Angel
Interesting.

tomboy>tomgirl

even tho i dabble with some trap hentai tomboys are more appealing to be honest

>giving even a fraction of a shit so long as it's hot, legal, and consenting
You sound exceedingly insecure with your sexuality, to which I offer the following advice: Get over yourself, you fucking ninny.