Hot diggity dog! The walking dead midseason finale is tomorrow night and absolutely no one has any idea what's gonna...

Hot diggity dog! The walking dead midseason finale is tomorrow night and absolutely no one has any idea what's gonna happen. Even spoiling dead isn't giving out any secrets.
Your predictions?

dead ratings

disappointment

>no one has any idea what's gonna happen
kek

Ok, what's gonna happen, smart guy?

Well we know Morgan's going to die.

When it slipped that he was going to join FTWD that kinda let it out of the bag.

It'd be really stupid for the mother show to kill off one of its most popular characters just so he can make a cameo in the shitty spinoff

It's not a cameo.

It got spoiled a few weeks back and they had to make the most on it on Talking Dead.

B bump

I predict dead baby judith
probably dead gabriel
maybe someone loses a limb

Coral dies
Daryl loses a leg

actually, I think that gabriel will die in the finale not the mid-season finale.
Im pretty sure he'll end up escaping the sanctuary with the doc.

Gabriel is too kino to die

Trevor kills Coral
Began kills Trevor for subordination and for vengeance for killing his favorite boypusy
We get punished Rick with his sheriff hat back on
This are confirmed spoilers

l hope everyone of the retarded junkyard people get mascaraed

Thought it leaked that Carl dies? This season has matched up pretty closely with those initial spoilers

Its what people thought from filming leaks and such, but nobody is 100% sure so it might or might not be true

But the "spoilers" say the long haired guy kills Cooral

The first half of a two hour special about what this dude's been up to since he got split up from Tara near Oceanside

Does anyone care?

He had to go fight terrorists

Wow, I had forgotten about him

Anyway Coral dies