Worse than Rogue One and with even more Marvel quips. Christ. They learned nothing from TFA

Worse than Rogue One and with even more Marvel quips. Christ. They learned nothing from TFA.

But Rogue one was shit and Rehash Awakens even worse

rogue one is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. that means the last jedi is even worse?

>more humor than expected

they learned nothing

Yeah, it's shit I guess even the twists don't make up for it.

checked

Quads never lie

>Fun!
>Fun!
>Fun!

Into the trash it goes

Who quips first? Me? You?

PORKS BREDY KUL

So Disney is turning everything into a fucking comedy eh

Rogue One was easily the worst Star Wars flick ever made

So, it's successful, then?

may the fours be with you

>as good as The Last Jedi

>LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKNED

Just let it die please

Nah. That's The Farce Awakens.

in a few days you're going to be sitting in a theater while everyone around you cracks up every 10 seconds from some shitty forced joke

Oh, baby, does this mean the movie's going to get an unexpectedly low Rotten Tomatoes rating?

this

kek

>So the leaks are true, Luke got rid of his iconic green saber.
That's fucking gay. Fuck this soy wars bullshit.

>safe disney and quips
>low rating
On what planet? The more out of place humor the higher the score.

literally who?

No doubt he sucked TFA's cock back in 2015 with the rest of the twitter hivemind.

Well this is more promising, I'd rather believe random guy who shits on TFA over random hyped normalfag.

>more humor than expected
*Porg smashes against window pane*
*theater crowd erupts in laughter*

Do these people have zero self-awareness with this blatant shilling?

>has made the most epic,emotionally powerful starwars film EVER.

Spoilers when?

>account was made in may 2017 and has only tweeted star wars shit
totally not a shill, kek.

four fours (force) = quads of undeniable fact of spoken

CAN SOMEONE FUCKING POST THE SPOILERS SO I CAN LAUGH ALREADYU

>rogue one is one of the worst movies I've ever seen
It's pretty mediocre but you must have not seen a really bad movie. I'm talking about movies with plot holes, inconsistencies, terrible acting and special effects failures. Watch those ripoff movies from the 70s trying to copy star wars

Miss me yet?

Bravo bravo bravo!

I wonder how many accounts like that there are. There was something similar for BvS with bunch of new accounts created to talk shit about it.

Can it be? Has Disney and the story writers group created the BEST Star Wars movie? Better than empire?

I would unironically watch Starcrash again over Rogue One.

Yes we do, also checked.

C'mon now...none of you actually believe that anyone would post something to the effect of, 'it's the worst Star Wars movie to date....don't waste your money on this tripe'. ?

This movie is supposed to save Christmas in terms of box office...everyone in the industry is depending on it...

The force is with you, but you are not a Big Guy yet

there won't be any truthful reviews or spoilers until the film is released to the non-disney fearing public

Just sit back and enjoy laughing at these ''literally shaking'' Twitter reviews, lad

>rogue one good
wut

>there won't be any truthful reviews or spoilers until the film is released to the non-disney fearing public
THIS pretty much.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Ruh-roh

When can we expect spoilers? tomorrow maybe?

Lemme guess Finn jobs to phasma and his nu gf defeats plasma

QUIP OFF BRO, ME AND YOU!

Yes yes yes, sweety.

>when your life is so vapid and meaningless and full of pop culture bullshit you need to be "represented" in good man's glowy stick vs bad man's glowy stick the series

today's obits:
Skywalker, Luke and Leia. Laid to rest at Tosche Station Funeral Home. Mother and uncle to Ben passed away fighting the First Order on Saturday.

You heard it hear. It's not the best one since empire, it's THE BEST.

holy shit!!!!!!

better than Rogue One which was better than TFA which was better than Empire according to twitter?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to worry. I'll do my usual theater routine.
Sit squarely in the middle back where all the normies like being.
Get up every 5 minutes to refill my 100 ounce cup of pop, which means having to walk in front of half of the row.
Slurp loudly when I get back.
Take a bathroom break every 15 minutes, once again walking in front of several people.
Make sure to stare crazily at some people to make them think I'll shoot the theater up.

>you need to be "represented" in good man's glowy stick vs bad man's glowy stick the series
kek'd

I miss my boy Zayne

LITERALLY SHAKING RN

KEEP HITTING THOSE HOME RUNS DISNEY, KEEP HITTING THOSE GOD DAMN HOME RUNS

>populist
literally how the fuck does that word apply to a movie?

this tweet is the equivalent of smearing shit and blood on an underpad and treating it like an important thesis.
god I loathe this fucking generation.

Um no sweety, that would be Blade Runner 2049.

And normies will see this and say "I guess that last Jedi movie is supposed to be the best star wars gotta go see it now" without even thinking twice

Porgs be like
FUABALUBATAPTAP

Me too dude me too

PORGS, HELLA FRICKIN EPIC! OH YES!

you didnt know the common man is liberal?

How many times are we gonna get "The best Star Wars since Empire"?

It's our turn now, honey...

Nope. Go make your "experimental films" which you know you'll never actually make

>I screamed

I SCREAM
YOU SCREAM
WE ALL SCREAM
PORGS

nu-wars isn't leaving a mark on anybody

goddammit I think I've actually been to the movies with you. Fuck you! you ruined saving private ryan

Who else is gonna cry when one POC heroine gets her big moment?

I was never the biggest Star Wars fan, but I'll do a dozen kessle runs for diversity, fuck yeah!

Nah its RO.

jesus star wars died long ago

Honestly I'll be seeing it anyway, I always watch every movie that comes out in theaters unless it's a chick flick or something meant for 5 year olds. If a movie is really bad I will walk out. Not a poorfag so idgaf.

What a sack of shit he is spewing. claiming BEST EVER HANDS DOWN. He is probably locked in a dungeon under the Its a small world ride.

>As good as The Foce Awakens

Oh wow, NOW I'm excited.

Unironically and unsarcastically Wow. I'm stoked if it's even close to Empire in quality. But better? Holy shit

>tfw always liked the prequels, especially Phantom Menace
>never jumped on the internet "critics" hate train of the prequels
>think the new movies are fucking awful

Why George looks so sad?

from now on i'm just gonna tell everyone i hate star wars so they never try to talk to me about it

>one sitting in the light, the other in shadow
The poetry never ends!

Sounds reliable. Not at all hyperbole.

Nah, people who think Rogue One is one of the best Star Wars are just sheep; it doesn't really reflect on Nu Wars accurately because the entire purpose of Rogue Ones existence is pointless, whereas Nu Wars, no matter how retardedly, at least advances the overall narrative of Star Wars, despite being haphazardly thrown together and a mess.

>tfw gonna get forced to go watch this
jdimsa

>Porgs
>Ewoks

Force was worse. Rey and everything else aside, rogue one was something completely stand alone, it didn't affect my enjoyment of the other movies or the stories of previously established characters. Force awakens opened a closed box and took a big dump in it. I was so disappointed that Luke did nothing, but now I'm dreading what they'll do to him

>Soyboy
>"""""badass"""""

Also, thanks to all the anons who correctly predicted all the shill reactions would immediately be "Best Since Empire!"

It honestly makes up for the ridiculous prices, and it makes my day ruining a meme experience for a bunch of normies and their roasty gf's.

You all know why...

Surely they mean it unlike last time right?

>FREAKING
What the hell with this aggressiveness, user?
Are you implying Porgs are freaks?
SHAME ON YOU
Unfollowed :(

Are you me?? I was never a big star wars fan but I enjoyed them all about the same. Minus TFA which was fan fictiony garbage.

Just because your not a poorfags doesn't mean you should be okay with getting ripped off

women and poc btfo

the white man saves the day yet again

>come on user it's CHRISTMAS! don't you want to watch a stupid movie with your family?