women can't fi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8l8fzinjBk
youtube.com/watch?v=APHcYegE6ns
youtube.com/watch?v=viCjtSFsKb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was that 15 cuts?

14-15, yeah. Jesus.

If they want these fight scenes with women to be believable, why not inform us earlier in the movie that the woman is superhumanly strong, or that she has cybernetic enhancements? Something that gives her equal or greater physical strength than the average man. That way when she's knocking men around later in the movie, it's believable.

ght

i count 13

>why not inform us earlier in the movie that the woman is superhumanly strong, or that she has cybernetic enhancements
Feminists would complain
They literally want people to pretend women are equal to men.

I would buy that she could surprise and beat the shit out of two guys based on her profession compared to theirs, but just fucking make it believable and allow them to get some shots in as well or something. No matter how skilled, nobody makes it out of a 1v2 without some damage.

Fucking decent choreography solves a lot of problems.

That's literally what the suit she is wearing does.

she's also wearing power armor

It's a fictitious depiction on a shitty show. Keep trying, cuck.

To be fair, even a child could knock grown men around in that suit.I do agree with the absurdity of normal women being on equal footing with men.

she's also a billionaire's daughter.

The suit gives her super strength.

Watch the movie before trying to point out logical inconsistencies within it you retard.

why they didn't use a double or cgi like suicide squad?

AMATEUR
youtube.com/watch?v=o8l8fzinjBk

men are stronger than wo-

>catches her
>holds her up
>falls over for her
teehee

women are we-

Please, not the pusy!

I wish this was me so I could get a chance to sniff her pusy

I counted 13. There's a quick whip pan that looks like a cut.

>sub-second cuts in the editing

Fuck me, just hire a fucking stunt double and CG the face on. Half the fucking movie is CG anyway.

Watched the movie last week. I don't remember them explicitly stating it, but I figured it was inferred due to him running through walls with it.

he's protecting the business ya smark

It was nice of him to catch her and stop her from falling onto her head.

Until a war draft comes around. Then they like to play the damsel in distress.

fuck this flippy lucha shit
its ruining the business

i actually don't get why she does this. if shes strong enough to throw a full grown bodyguard over with her legs and momentum surely she can use leverage and just throw him over her shoulder right?

Only 15? You are like baby
Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=APHcYegE6ns

women can't fi-

god damn how did this get good reviews. thats some of the worst cgi ive ever seen.

Why has she looked horrible in ever Widow appearance since?

I thought she looked good in Winter Soldier

state of capeshit holy fuck

Because its a fantasy world and no one but artists cares about the physical aspects of women being an analogue of how their performance in real life

To be fair it is way better than the others WebM posted in this thread.

What? She had 6 brothers

there are no webms so far in this thread other than OP

And it's better than OP's, so everything is fine user.

Post the ice skating one please

>90% + RT

Humanity is doomed.

saying it's better than OP doesn't mean much at all

>Woman heroine must be sexy and feminine
>Woman heroine must physically fight other people and it must look realistic

Is it how it's supposed to work?

men are stronger than wo-

When it doesn't have audio this just looks absolutely ridiculous

And you are correct again user. You really are a smart person.

It just need to be eddited in a correct way.

I know its a fucking comic book movie, but couldn't they try to make it look somewhat realistic? This fucking awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=viCjtSFsKb0

The fucking cuts gave me a seizure

Doesn't Marvel edit every fight like this?

That honestly looked mediocre as fuck. It looked like there was no weight behind her blows. And there was like a dozen cuts. Awful.

Yes indeed. Man user! You really are on fire today!

What movie is it?

This. In Iron Man 2 she looked sexy as fuck. In all the other movies she not nearly as appealing.

Really can't understand someone use a stupid movie to bait.
Seriously ignore so many kinos, you pick this one?

>you will never have a billionaire dad that pays for you to star in and subsequently ruin movies

Life isn't FARE

the cuts in the first 3 seconds make it seems like they just had to assemble each passable moment of a bunch of takes into one frankenstein scene

Ok this one is at least entertaining, but movie can't support your point anyway.

Women can't fi-

90+% RT

mfw

not enough

women can't fi-

wow

ght

Can someone post any fight scene from Atomic Blonde. Just to show what a true fight scene is.

Kek. Who made that?

SERIOUS ACTRESS

Do they have cooldowns on punches or something, why wait so long? Also, the black dude was staring a little too long and his punch was slow af. Over all this looks like one of these self defense vs knife fake clips where where the attacker makes a single shitty strike, just without the knife

this is how women fight

Yeah women will get in your face if they're cornered.
But when they start losing they will invariably play the weakness card and will try to appeal to audience.

That's a big BBBRRAAPPP

is that the girl who play Android 18 in those Dragon Ball Z youtube movies?

I like Gal but this movie was terrible. I don't get why people liked this when it's BvS tier bad

that was a double, yo. Probably sniffing the dick of a short man in a wig.

When Westide Story and the Beat It video have better fight scenes than modern cinema

Dancing with the Stars has more impressive stuff any episode.

>White and black boys getting BTFO
It's womens turn now

She had 6 brothers

You go Jewess

>Gonna act like a platform so she can jump over me

By using fighting techniques designed for small people and using her smarts to compensate the difference in mass with her make assailants?

I heard the Atomic Blonde movie received praise for depicted a more realistic of how a trained woman would behave in a fight. Is that true?

And no one was ever surprised at how high she jumps or how strong she was
no one ever said "wtf how?" jesus christ this movie was bad but sjws were desperate for a female led capeshit and gave it good reviews anyways

women can't fi-

Those guys aren't wearing power armor.

At least this one had choreography behind it unlike this monstrosity

These sort of details you never see in movies.

>has to hit the balls to even grasp the mere idea of winning

same as krav maga

So i guess they fixed it in final version and thats why it has so good reviews, right ? I didnt watch it.

>There is no movie where Cynthia Rothrock gets severely beaten and pack raped by evil henchmen

Why didn't this happen?

Who this lady?

I love this meme. Someone post the Seagal one.

>shitty show

>women

>b..but Mahvel

Eat shit