It's Time

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_hoXNXSpmng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apologize for the Prequels and selling it to Disney first you bearded fat fuck.

>mfw all these mouse-hating faggots would be shitting just as hard on Lucas today if he was still in charge

What he had was artistic vision, which is far more than you;ll ever get for a Disney sub-demi-flick. Watch this webm and realize that this scale of CGI wasn't present back then: Lucas created it.

>disney drones will attack this while simultaneously swallowing down the newest Hollywood spew
Reminder that the Disney shill budget is nearly half of the production budget.

Forgive me, George!

S-sorry George

Fuck off faggot you make this thread every week. Gary Kurtz, Irvin Kershnner, Marcia Lucas, etc. were what made the original trilogy actually good, not George; without anyone to reign George in, we get shit like the prequels.

All this "muh george is a misunderstood auteur compared to corporate Disney" talk is funny because the prequels were arguably just as "soulless" and "commercialized" as the sequels, with Jar Jar, placing priority on CGI explosions over sensical plots and acting, Anakin's actor selected because he makes teen girls wet and not because he's a good actor, etc.

I’ll take Lucas’ clunky dialogue over, “who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?” any fucking day. And from what I’m hearing, TLJ will be a Marvel tier quip fest

The new movies being bad doesn't chance the fact that you're a hack

as long as he wouldn't direct 7-9.

I can't hate the prequels. The second Star Wars trilogy was probably the last trilogy made by a white man according to his own personal creative vision we'll ever see. The Disney movies are the products of a team full of Jews deciding what they need in the movie to pander to mentally ill victim complex millenials and capeshit-loving manchildren, the prequels were one white man and his dream.

I unironically believe Revenge of the Sith is better than The Force Awakens and Rogue One

The Clone Wars (which was Lucas with Filoni as his bitch) is vastly superior to Rebels (Which is Filoni with no Lucas control)

Fuck you George, because of your shitty movies we have to listen to the fucking manbabies cry about disney every fucking day here

>I unironically believe Revenge of the Sith is better than The Force Awakens and Rogue One
Of course it is. And it’s not even close

It's true. And back then, no one had the power to stop him even if they wanted.

>I unironically believe Revenge of the Sith is better than The Force Awakens and Rogue One
And you're right
youtu.be/_hoXNXSpmng
We'll never see anything like this in Nu-Wars

0:27-0:32 is hilarious.

I want to punch this faggot and give him a black eye or break his nose.

I'm sorry george

Fucking this.

Had Gary Kurtz not left ROTJ midway through, the OT wouldn't have ended on its weakest note.

Temple of Doom was the last thing he was associated with that was good.

Gave me fucking chills lad, they use this tune in there audiobooks alot do you know what it's called

No you apologise for selling the franchise.

yes, rest.. forever sleep.

I never will. If i could I would kill this fat faggot, hes the cause of all this bullshit. Imagine Cinema without Star Wars, it honestly would be better.

Rotj was fine. Spielberg would have done a better job tought.

Goes anyone have that webm of him writing on a hand drawn storyboard casually with the artist staring on from the background?

>Lucas created it.
Is that supposed to be a good thing?

That one's great. Thanks.

we didnt listen and now we are paying the price.
Sorry George, i regret calling you a hack.

Reading that made me really sad because you're right. I'd say fuck all those faggots who tormented George until he sold, but they're getting exactly what they deserve right now.

He should have wrote the prequels better, used less CGI and used more practical sets, and hired different directors.

can we go back?

>The original Star Wars was good because women and jews
I wonder who's behind this post

The level of patheticness from these GeorgeLucas cock suckers is really baffling. Consider mass suicide you fucking losers.