SPIDER-MEN 2 COMES THIS SUMMER

SPIDER-MEN 2 COMES THIS SUMMER

newsarama.com/33923-long-awaited-spider-men-sequel-coming-in-2018-and-not-connected-to-generations.html

WOW, way to strike when the iron's hot guys!

how will this even work?! there both 616 now this is just a normal team up.

but at least we may get the answer to what Peter saw on his computer.First what Fury said to Thor now this.

THE HOUSE OF IDEAS

Apparently it's the 8 months post Secret Wars. Still insanely redundant.

>"I get questions about this all time time - it's so flattering. Five years since the original Spider-Men miniseries with their first team-up," said Bendis. "Good news is that we're going to answer all the questions about Peter/Miles. The eight months of Miles in the 616, everything. All will be answered this summer."

This looks really fucking gay
Miles looks ready to take that dick

And written by Bendis as well? Oh man, Marvel knows just what it's fans want!

Well it's his OC what did you expect him not to be writing this?

>This looks really fucking gay
>Miles looks ready to take that dick

the cycle continues skip rapes Peter,Peter rapes Miles.

So how he usually looks.

Do 616 Peter and MIles even have any chemistry? I'd rather read a What-If about Ultimate Peter and Miles teaming up.

so spider-men 1 and spider-verse

Three years ago, I would've looked forward to this. Now I just hope Peter doesn't suck Miles' dick too hard.

So, what did 616 Miles Morales do?

It's still gonna debut #1 in sales when it comes out.

what do we think.

>whiat if story..

or

>flash back and this took place before secret wars.

Nothing wrong.

>it's been 5 years
i don't have a reaction face that can express my deep feelings of despair

Ultimate Peter wasn't part of Spider-Verse.

>We won't have any events for a year!
Bendis believes that Marvel Press Release are tools for shaping stories, but stories shouldn't be bound by it.

Time where does it go?

It's been nine years. Where has the time gone. You need to show your face again, Garfield. What'll it take?

It so won't be answered. Why does that fat fuck enju lying so much?

It will be answered in Spider-Men 3

He was walking home after a hard day at school, when he was shot by a white supremacist who thought he was a criminal
His killer was acquitted

Five years and miles doesn't have a bigger cast, rogue gallery or plot advancement

that's so retarded it's probably going to happen

Nor was he part of Spider-men 1.

See:
It's set during the 8 month timeskip post-Secret Wars.

holy shit, you're right. jesus chrsit bendis. stupid faggot.

No big events or linevwide events. Mini events are staying and they're old as dirt.

See altantis attack.

It's almost like Bendis is obsessed with guest stars instead.

Miles had potential at the begining, but he's done absolutely nothing since Spidermen, and what little that did happen to him got undone in secret wars. Hell he lost supporting cast in Secret Wars because he doesnt even have MJ and Gwen around anymore

Does Miles even have any established arch nemesis or villains besides already existing Spider-Man villains?

>We still don't know what it was that Peter found when he searched for Miles in the 616 world before the merge.

If it doesn't get revealed here, it never will.

No. Absolutely none. None to his name since his uncle and Mexican Scorpion

How does his uncle even work in 616 when Hobie Brown is Prowler? Like is he another Prowler impostor?

This doesn't really have any sort of impact considering they're already living in the same universe and have interacted with one another semi-regularly.

>See altantis attack.
I'd rather not.

>those plump, sensual lips

It's like Pichelli can't help but draw dick sucking lips on minorities

Nothin gay bout two bros getting excited over undressing each other

It's 2 0 1 7

Just do the same as Miles, take his name and say you're the real one.