Luke refuses to train Rey. Luke has given up on the force, on destiny and everything...

Luke refuses to train Rey. Luke has given up on the force, on destiny and everything. That he wants to forge his own path and didn't not want to be a tool used in some weird space magic. Snoke continues to pursue the resistance and now Kylo has set sights on Leia to kill her personally. He wants to wipe out his whole family. Poe and Finn look to militarize a planet that's stayed out of the fighting. Chinky McWinky shows up and is the worst character since jar jar and looks like she just ate 6 pounds of mcdonalds every scene. Rey eventually starts training Luke. In how to speak and act like a stroke victim or some shit. She disciplines his caveman like ways and shows luke how to fight again. Luke and Rey leave to go help the resistance who are in a deep battle now. Rey wants to face Snoke. Luke goes to Leia to protect her from Kylo. Big space battle bullshit. Rey gets to Snoke who minds rapes her and Kylo frees Rey. Poe and Finn and squints do some "fancy maneuvers' and doing well in the battle. Finn helps Rey and Kylo get to Leia. They're all unsure about this, but with Luke protecting Leia they go with it. They take a ship back to Leia and Luke kills Leia. He claims he needed to do it to stop Kylo from becoming evil. That killing his father set Kylo to the dark side and Snoke tempted him to kill Leia. He didn't want to do it, but Kylo feels the pain and loss of love and anger act luke, all things that don't help him use the force. Luke and Kylo fight, then Rey and Luke fight. Rey kills Luke. The film ends with a weird shot of Snoke viewing all this through Reys eyes, like he is watching it all and sees what Rey sees and then it ends

>posts spoiler
>doesn't even know how to do spoiler text
fuck off shitposter

Interesting if true

big if true

>Rey eventually starts training Luke
This pretty much sums up this shitfest of a trilogy

SAVE US GEORGE

>luke kills leia so kylo doesnt have to...
>then rey kills luke for this

lol what? Are you 10 yrs old making this shit up? jesus

I just can't believe there is a single adult on the planet who gives a fuck about these movies

How can any fan of the originals have any interest in this shit? Hell, how can any fan of the prequels have any interest in it? It's fucking bad fan fiction, there are video games better written than this

fake and gay.

plot was leaked 7 months ago

>Chinky McWinky shows up and is the worst character since jar jar and looks like she just ate 6 pounds of mcdonalds every scene.

Ok OP. Even if this post is all bullshit that sentence got a laugh out of me.

>Chinky McWinky

>uke and Kylo fight, then Rey and Luke fight. Rey kills Luke.

>He claims he needed to do it to stop Kylo from becoming evil.
What? I haven't seen any of the movies but isn't Kylo a sith lord? I would presume he's somewhat evil already.

Holy FUCK just post some actual spoilers already. Does anybody who saw it browse this shithole?

>pretends that he saw the premiere
>broken english and writing

You can smell the rat before you see him

fucking this

It was worth reading for Chinky McWinky though

From the reactions of the premiere this seems the most legit so far

So they ruined Han, Leia and Luke in this trilogy
Good job Jew Jew you ruined Star Wars

Who is chiny mcwinky referencing?

This shit was being posted long before the premiere. It's not real

>Rey kills Luke
i put this as my message like a week ago and people been crying that I ruined it for them

i hope its true

While you can't take away the fact he leaked out the porgs before release, the plot sounds do vanilla, I can't imagine when people said TLJ was so RADICAL and to stay away from spoilers at all cost that this is the plot they were referring to. Can it?

this thing

Pretty much all current spoilers as of now are lining up pretty well with this picture.

*so vanilla

Rose, the asian bitch

Ah ok, thanks user

Sounds terrible, but lmao at this:

>Poe and Finn and squints

>the shills love it
no shit

please be real, I want to see this shit crash and burn.

I think she might have worked at a day Spa I go to. Don’t let her step on your back.

Why doesn't Luke just kill Kylo?

Why would Kylo kill Leia if he's now on their side.

Do they not have radios in the Star Wars universe to let them know they've changed their minds.

I mean if it's all true then fuck these people have low standards, there's nothing worth spoiling in those leaks. It sounds like the most dull star wars movie. At least in TFA you have Kylo being Han's kid and killing him.

Not gonna say how I know, but what OP posted is correct, even if he has presented in a deliberately misleading way to make some of the plot points sound unmotivated/stupid.

Can confirm this, was at the premiere. Don't want to spoil anything else but trust me it's not as bad as it sounds, you'll love it.

Im sure the guy who leaked it left some stuff out. But yea, the movie is pretty predictable. Dumbasses will eat it up though.

spoil it or dont bother wasting our time by posting at all retards. both your comments were worthless

Sure thing pal

(You)

I mean...what IF this is real?

Whats the point of killing Luke? Hammil costs much less than Ford, and he is the last nostalgic tie with OT.

how's that mouse cock taste friends?

It's part 2 of a trilogy. It's entire purpose is to set up part 3. Nothing can really happen here except melodrama.

Thanks m8 gonna pm a shortened version to all the r/starwars bugmen

>Nothing can happen
dude have you even seen empire strikes back, this is just Disney being lazy fucks with no imagination

Yes, The empire strikes back where nothing happens until the last few minutes where Han is captured and there's melodrama with luke leading into the 3rd film which is set up by han being captured and resolves the "I am your father" incest shit with leia. Or do you mean the entire training plot line which sets up episode 6?

Empire strikes back is massively overrated, It's only been considered what it is now since the prequels came out. Basically the media pushed this lie and you all bought it. It's a filler movie with 1 iconic scene.

>Chinky McWinky shows up and is the worst character since jar jar and looks like she just ate 6 pounds of mcdonalds every scene

>That he wants to forge his own path and didn't not want to be a tool used in some weird space magic.
A better, smarter movie would have this be the end of a character arc

>Rey eventually starts training Luke.